Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING! Short but dark chappie.
“And you thought it would be a good idea to let it loose after that treatment? Where was your fucking brain?”

Scent of blood and other bodily fluids hung heavy in the air, making him shift and growl.

“I thought it would participate…”
“It did participate. Did you even read the file? It’s a Destroyer. Not some ordinary mutie from bumfuck. A Destroyer. More aggressive than our average unit. You’re lucky none of those females were pregnant already.”

He growled again. Female on his arms wasn’t squirming anymore.

“It fucked that one. The one it’s holding. And it’s still alive.”
“That’s not the point! It fucking slaughtered twenty females and ten males before that!”

Female on his arms let out a tiny whimper when he jostled her to a better position before sheathing his cock in to her once more.

“Well, at least it’s mating now. Take it back to its cell. Put the female in with it. Who knows, maybe they won’t kill each other…”
“And I thought we would have to knock that one up artificially. Guess Wolverine’s mutation is stronger than her skin.”

After grueling week cooped up in his cell without any means to relieve the tension in his body he had finally found it. The right place. Right female. His female. There had been so many units, trying to grope him and her, but he had taken care of them. He could tell the female was horrified and not a least bit willing, but he was past caring. She belonged to him. After he had taken her couple of times she had finally relaxed and stopped struggling. Now he sat in the corner of his cell, hands wrapped around her, nose buried to the side of her throat, breathing in the scent of vanilla and peppermint.

As soon as she came back to her senses she renewed her struggles, kicking, scratching and biting him. He let her vent out her aggressions for a while. She would tire soon. He could already feel his cock stiffen, but ignored it. Wasn’t time for that now. As soon as she slumped against him with a frustrated shriek he collected her to his arms and just held her against his chest. Against his heart.

“Be still. You’re going to carry my cubs. Don’t want to hurt you,” he murmured. Female started to cry.
“Logan… I miss you so much…” At the sound of the name he froze. She was calling the man.
“Shut up. He’s gone.” She cried even harder, but didn’t try to object. He slipped his hand between her thighs. She was still slippery and wet from his come. He turned her around and fucked her once more before curling around her body to sleep.