A Breeder. A fucking Breeder. They had made him take off his clothes and given him thorough physical exam. They had gotten rid of lice and vermin that had once more overrun his body. They had vaccinated him, not really necessary procedure considering his mutation. They had pumped him full of hormones, and given him a green uniform and pushed him in to a large hall filled with other mutants wearing similar attire. And now they expected him to participate to the huge orgy that was going on everywhere he laid his eyes.

He wandered around, eyeing the other breeders, trying to block out scents and sounds. Not many of them carried a tag. He spotted only few of those, both males. Not many of them wore clothes. Most of the others had discarded their uniforms and were simply copulating like crazed animals with everything at the striking distance. Sight and sound of it made him sick, but at the same time he could feel the first stirrings of an arousal. Hand latched to his ankle and he stopped, staring with morbid fascination the owner of that hand. Male Breeder, getting fucked by another male while fucking a female.

By the end of the day when Guards walked in to separate groups that had formed so that they could herd everybody to their rightful places he was sitting in a corner, hands curled around his knees and face hidden in his palms. He had tried. For countless of times he had tried to straddle a willing female, but every time ghost of a memory, image of long brown hair streaked with white and brown eyes had stopped him.

“We’ll give it a day or two. If it doesn’t work, we’ll just have to milk it…” He heard a Mech mutter to another. They stood in front of his cell, both staring at him.
“We could give it another shot of ‘lust juice’…” Mech proposed. Other one shook his head.
“We already gave more than the usual. I don’t want it to flip out. I want new genes, not a massacre. This one’s aggressive enough already. You saw how hard it tried earlier. What ever it is that it’s stopping it, it’ll get over it…”

Scent of arousal wafting thick in the air made him pace back and forth. Every once in awhile he had to stop and rub himself to relieve the tension that had settled to the pit of his stomach. Scent made him react, but it was all wrong. It wasn’t what he wanted. It wasn’t what he needed. He knew tomorrow would be the same as today had been. He wouldn’t be able to go on and fuck any of those Breeders they expected him to impregnate. They didn’t belong to him. As much as he wanted the relief that sticking his cock to a warm slippery channel would have produced it wouldn’t have lasted long, because it was a wrong place to stick it. He didn’t have the slightest idea of what the right place would have been, but he was sure as hell that it wasn’t anywhere near this compound.

He lay on the floor whimpering. His lower abdomen hurt. His balls hurt. His cock hurt. His head hurt. He was burning up, grinding his erection against the cool concrete, tried to make it go away. He had discarded his uniform hours ago; it was too hot and chafed his skin. He was sweating like a fucking pig, and every drop of the salty liquid dripping from his skin was saturated with the stench of the artificial hormones they had pumped in him.

“Marie…” Whisper flowed from his lips. He clamped trembling palm over his treacherous mouth, rolling on his back. Images of a cascade of brown, silky hair flooded his mind. Scent of vanilla and peppermint replaced the stench of musk momentarily and his hand closed around his shaft. Few quick thrusts and he came, spilling his seed over his stomach and chest. For a moment he lay there, staring at the ceiling, then curled on his side and closed his eyes, drifting to a dreamless slumber.

Loud clatter of the metal bars woke him up. He rose from the floor, noticing with dread three Guards standing at the doorway. A Mech pushed his way in from behind them.
“Do you know why you are here?” Mech asked. He nodded.
“Do you have any explanation to your behavior?” In other words, why the hell he wasn’t fucking around as it was expected. He shrugged his shoulders. Mech sighed and produced several small syringes from the pocket of his lab coat. He backed away trembling. During few hours of sleep he had managed to get his healing factor had finally identified the problem and cleaned his system from that shit. He wasn’t going to go through that hell again.

“We can do this nicely, or…” Mech pointed at the Guards standing behind him. He backed against the wall and crouched slightly. Flick of his wrists brought the claws out. Mech let out a frustrated sigh. Nodded to the Guards who stepped forth. Instead of prodding him with tasers they pulled out a net and captured him with it, avoiding his attempts to claw them through it quite skillfully. He couldn’t cut the strings. It was made out of adamantium. Guards pinned him to the floor with the net and he could only lay there, spewing curses and squirming when Mech emptied syringe after syringe to his bicep. After it was over they retreated hastily from the cell and closed the door.
“We keep it locked up for now. Couple days and it should be horny enough to perform…” He could hear the Mech explain when the group disappeared from the doorway.

Few hours later they came back and shackled his hands behind his back.