”And what do we have here?”
“Mutie. It’s a mutie. Scans show implants. This fucker has already been on duty. We better take it back with us.”
“Wait… What kind of implants? Should we collar it?”
“Yeah. We better. Nasty looking blades in its hands. Got to be a healer to be able to use those. Give it to me… Okay. All good to go.”


“…Week before we get there. Better stock up some supplies…”


“Don’t fuck with me! You’re not serious!”
“Sure I am! Was ready to go down…”


“How’s the cargo?”
“Just fine. Remember that deserter we found? Seems to be faring much better than the rest of those animals…”
“…Was sick like a dog for couple of days. Wonder if it had eaten something wrong…”


“Fucking sedate it! Sedate it! Fast! Oww… My fucking hand! Look at my fucking hand!”
“I told you not to go too close. Just ‘cause it’s collared doesn’t mean it can’t use those claws… I fucking hate this shit. Come on, give me the keys.”
“What!”
“Give me the keys. We have to let it heal. Can’t kill Army property. Remember Marty? What happened when he shot that mutie?”
“Yeah, yeah… Just be careful.”


“Look, buddy. I’m going to open that collar for a second.”
“Rrrr…”
“Christ! Cut it out! I’ll have to open it; you’ll bleed to death. There.”
“Grr…”
“Stop that. I’m not going to touch you. See? Your hands are getting better already. Here. I just put this back on and… Jesus!”
“Rrrr…”
“Fucking beast nearly bit my fingers off!”
“That’s it! I’m not going to get killed just because…”
“Put it down! Nobody’s going to get killed! Tomorrow night we will be sitting in the mess and we are going to get wasted! That was just a misunderstanding, right, buddy?”
“Grrr…”