Author's Chapter Notes:
So, I wrote this ficlet for the Inspiration fic challenge (http://inspiration.just-in-dreams.com/index.php), and I actually like how it turned out, so, here it is. The prompt was icons, and mine can be found here: http://home.graffiti.net/ffpumpkin:graffiti.net/lj/bare.gif
Logan pushed Rogue's door open silently and slid into her room. She was still asleep, stretched out on her stomach, the comforter bunched up around her waist. Logan eyed the bare curve of her spine and licked his lips. She slept and often wandered around her room naked now that she had a private one, but Logan was still allowed to come in without knocking.

Logan moved toward her bed, choosing at the last moment to kneel on the floor instead of easing himself down by her hip. He pushed at the comforter to reveal more pale skin, unashamed. Rogue shifted, pushing her hips against the bed before rolling over onto her side.

Logan grinned, his eyes sliding over the bared curves of her breasts. One nipple was visible, and Logan ran his thumb across it. Automatically, Rogue rolled over onto her back, away from his hand, and reached up to cover the spot he'd touched. Logan's grin widened when she started absently rubbing her breast, blinking sleep from her eyes.

"L'g'n?"

"Yeah, baby?" His eyes stayed locked on her hand.

"What're you doin'?"

"I thought we could go for a ride."

Her hand paused briefly before Rogue reached down to tug the comforter up a bit. Logan knew she was trying to figure out if he meant the double entendre. He wondered which offer she'd take him up on.

Her legs shifted beneath the comforter restlessly. Finally, she took a deep breath, which made his grin widen further, and lifted the comforter away from her body.

"That's hard to do if you're down there, sugar."

Logan met her eyes and his grin shifted to a smile. She smiled in return, her cheeks pinking as he sat on her bed and tugged his boots off. He had his own pair of gloves stashed in her bedside table drawer, and by the time Logan had slid under the comforter, pressing his body against hers, she'd gotten them out and was holding them out to him.

Logan tugged them on and reached for her. He twisted her slightly to push their hips together.

"Logan, do you want me to-"

"Nah, baby. I want you naked. Nothing's better than your bare skin."