Author's Chapter Notes:
Jubilee didn’t reply with words, not straight away, instead she turned the closet door so Marie could see her reflection in the mirror mounted inside.

“Comfortable now?” Jubilee queried with a smirk, when Marie stared at her reflection in open-mouthed shock.

“Is that my ass?” Marie clarified, turning to admire the view; hell, if she was impressed Logan was sure to be.

“Indeed it is, lucky bitch. Now, for the other half, hmm—where are Logan’s tags!?” Jubilee suddenly exclaimed.

“Um, I gave them back to him a couple days ago, the guy who attacked the mansion, Stryker, he was someone from Logan’s past, it seemed like a good idea at the time... I don’t know where they are now,” Marie replied with a shrug, she missed that little bit of metal.

“Hmph, well there goes that idea,” Jubilee murmured, before quickly springing into action again. “This!” she demanded, tossing another item at Marie.

“Jubes! Is this even clothing?” she demanded, turning the article in question around while she tried to figure out how it went on.

“If you wear it, it is,” Jubilee replied sarcastically, taking the garment from her friend and tugging it over her head. Once it was in place, Marie watched her reflection in the mirror as Jubilee stepped behind her, and proceeded to tighten the laces at her back, pulling the deep v-neck open even wider.

The top was white cotton, thin enough that she could see the obvious shadow of her bra through the fabric. It appeared to have been a tank top someone had modified, giving an extra deep v between her breasts – she felt like if she turned around fast enough her boobs would fall out. The laces cinched the underbust and waist, making sure it didn’t move anywhere. Then lower down it flared a little to stretch over her hips, and ended just in time for her denim clad tush to make its presence known.

“I’m going to be freezing,” Marie stated simply, noting the top was sleeveless.

“How cold is it...?” Jubilee murmured thoughtfully, mostly to herself, rushing to the window and throwing it open to stick her head out. “Perfect!” she declared, as she returned in the window, pulling it shut behind her.

Out from under Rogue’s pillow she pulled the red flannel that Rogue kept under there. It was Logan’s, he had been wearing it on the train, when Magneto had attacked them. Marie had found it several days after he had left, presumably it had been collected by the cleaning staff and sent to the laundry and Logan had missed it when he packed. She had claimed it, fully intending to return it to Logan when he came back, of course.

Jubilee slipped the sleeves onto her arms, pulling the front tails of the shirt up to the waist and knotting them. She declared that step perfect, then grabbed a pair of gloves, short soft leather gloves that barely covered Marie’s hands to her wrists. Once she had put the gloves on, Jubilee rolled the sleeves of the flannel up almost to her elbows.

“What if I get a hole in the bodysuit sleeve!” Marie declared worriedly.

“Don’t worry about it, Logan’s going to be with you, he won’t let anything happen to you,” Jubilee shrugged off her concern. “Shoes!” Jubes suddenly declared, slapping her forehead dramatically before scurrying out of the room, calling back over the shoulder that she would be right back.

“Who did you steal those from?” Marie almost groaned, not catching sight of more than black leather as Jubilee rushed back into the room.

“They’re Theresa’s but she doesn’t like them – not slutty enough for her –“ Jubilee stage whispered, before knocking Rogue onto her butt on the bed by picking up one of the legs she had been standing on. “She won’t mind if you borrow them,” Jubes assured her, sliding the boot onto her foot and zipping it up.

Rogue breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the boot, it was indeed not slutty, quite nice actually. A sturdy four inch, or so, heel, rounded toe, a delicate pattern carved into the leather, and laces that ran up the front. They completed her outfit quite nicely, so nicely she congratulated Jubilee on a job well done.

Jubilee was just finishing curling Marie’s white bangs, after putting her hair part up-part down with some simple french twists, when a knock sounded on the bedroom door. Marie felt a sudden sickening lurch in her stomach as she realized that was probably Logan.

“You decent darlin?” Logan called through the door, clearly waiting for a response before he opened the door.

“Um, yeah, come in,” Marie responded, hoping her voice didn’t sound as shaky to him as it felt coming out of her.

“Hey, you ready for...” Logan started to say, trailing off when he saw the young woman standing before him.

“Is this okay? I wasn’t sure where we were going...” Marie murmured nervously, simultaneously self-conscious and ecstatic at Logan’s apparently dumbfounded reaction.

“Uh, um, y- you look fine,” Logan eventually stuttered, coughing a little as he tried to get the growl out of his throat.

“Thanks, should we go now?” Marie continued, moving to grab her purse, only to have Logan catch her hand instead.

“Come on,” he said, hauling her out of the room without a second thought.