Author's Chapter Notes:
Their kiss quickly grew in intensity, until their hands joined in, moving over each other’s bodies, exploring and giving pleasure. It wasn’t until Logan’s firm fingers found their way under the flannel she was wearing, and began to rub against her panty covered crotch insistently, sending jolts of pleasure through her body that Marie, somehow, managed to think clear enough to hit the brakes.

“Logan... Logan stop!” she insisted, when trying to push him away didn’t work.

“No,” Logan murmured, trying to catch her lips again.

“Logan we can’t do this,” Marie declared more forcefully, turning her head away pointedly.

“What? Why not?” Logan demanded, equal parts annoyed and worried. “You feel the same way too don’t you?” he asked nervously.

“Yes, yes Logan I do, I’ve loved you since the minute you promised to take care of me on the train... but I never in a million years thought you would ever return my feelings, and, well, I kind of have a boyfriend, I have to break up with him first,” Marie stated.

“You’re going to break up with him?” Logan asked, almost sounding surprised.

“Of course, I’m not going to cheat,” she scoffed in return.

“So you’re going to be mine, all mine,” Logan purred, rolling over until he was kneeling on all fours over the top of her.

“Mmhmm, all yours,” Marie replied, smiling up at the man above her. He was kissing her again a split second later, and if Marie had been able to breathe she would have laughed.

“You can break up with the Icepop later,” Logan muttered, as he began to touch her again.

“Uh uh, no, no Logan, I’m not going to be a cheater, I’m breaking up with him first,” Marie insisted, pushing him away again. This time she did giggle, when Logan growled in irritation, a sound that promptly rolled into a pitiful whine. “Stop being such a baby,” she admonished, taking the opportunity to slip out of bed and quickly grab for her clothes.

She slid the dirty clothes on hurriedly, clothes she had already been wearing for a few days by this point. Before she flashed Logan a smile and turned to dart out the door. He was faster though, and caught her around the waist, turning her around as he pressed her up against the wall.

“How long is this going to take?” Logan murmured against her lips, as he kissed her quickly and repeatedly.

“Don’t know, I’m going to have a shower first, then breakfast because I am starving – I didn’t eat anything yesterday, and before that only had those gross MRE’s – then I’ll have to find Bobby. Let’s pencil in lunchtime to meet up for an update, hmm?” she proposed.

“Or you could shower here... I could bring you breakfast in bed... with a side order of ex-boyfriend for the let down,” Logan suggested, only partially seriously.

“Nope, you probably also owe me a date or two too,” Marie teased, unwrapping herself from Logan’s grasp again. With a final peck on his whiskered cheek, she slipped out the door, and walked back to her own room, feeling Logan’s eyes on her until she turned the corner of the hallway.