Author's Chapter Notes:
“Jean... Jean!” Ororo called, rousing her slumbering co-pilot. “We’re about to land, can you open the garage door,” she instructed.

“Sure...” Jean replied around a yawn.

Within minutes they were landed, the jet powering down as the basketball court slid back into place above them. Logan glanced back at Scott, still unconscious, probably more from the alcohol at this point than Logan’s punch. He queried with Jean where she wanted him, thinking it would be a bit of a dick move to leave him behind.

“Could you take him up to our room?” Jean asked, yawning again. “He’s going to be fun when he wakes up, I don’t think he’s had a hangover in years,” she snorted in amusement, Ro joining in her giggles.

“Sure, Rogue, you drag Jean upstairs will you,” he teased, when Jean tried to stand up out of her seat and almost fell flat on her face.

With much exhausted feminine giggling the pair followed him off the jet, leaning on each other to hold themselves more or less upright. Ororo’s voice following them, letting them know she would give the Professor an update as soon as she was done securing the jet, so they could all go straight to bed.

“You sure you want him on the bed? I could leave him on the couch, hell in his condition the bathtub will probably be... less messy,” Logan suggested, brow cocked sceptically.

“The bed please Logan,” Jean repeated with a tolerant smile, turning back the covers.

“Suit yourself,” Logan muttered, dumping the other man unceremoniously off his shoulder onto the bed. “Night Jean,” he added, immediately turning and heading out of the room, scooping Marie – who had been leaning tiredly against the doorframe – into his arms as he went. He made his way a few rooms down the hallway, before ducking through his own bedroom door.

Marie opened her eyes when she felt herself being laid down on cool sheets, she paused, and looked around.

“Um, this is your room,” she murmured uncertainly.

“Yep,” Logan confirmed, as he gently began to undress her.

“W-why did you bring me to your room?” she asked in confusion.

“You really think I’m going to let you out of my sight after a stunt like that,” Logan asked with a chuckle. Nothing more was said for a moment, until Logan got down to stripping her of her bra, which would have left her in just her panties and socks.

“Logan!” Marie exclaimed, clamping her arms over her chest, even as he slipped the article away from her skin, leaving the straps caught over her elbows.

“What? I thought chicks didn’t even like wearing those, can’t be any more comfortable sleeping in them,” Logan commented, as if it was perfectly normal for her to be sitting there, near naked, in his bed. He held out one of his thick flannel button downs for her, instructing her to lose the bra already and put the shirt on.

Marie slid the more covering shirt on, still confused as to why she was here, while she watched Logan strip down. Her cheeks turned pink when he dropped his jeans, and confirmed what she already knew from his memories, before he tugged on sweatpants, and a t-shirt.

“You like sleeping with socks on, right?” Logan confirmed.

“Yeah... how did you know that?” Marie asked in surprise.

Logan cocked his head in his own confusion before he replied, “I don’t know, just seemed like something you would like.”

Without warning Logan rolled onto the bed, tugging Marie down to lie beside him. “Sleep darlin, you’re exhausted, and you’re going to need plenty of rest so you’re ready to harass the shit out of hungover Cyclops with me in the morning,” Logan murmured, pressing a kiss to Marie’s head.

Marie rolled over, throwing one arm across Logan’s broad chest as her head came to rest on his t-shirt covered pec, his heart thumping reassuringly under her ear. Who cared why she was here, she wasn’t complaining about the locale, no sir. With a smile she drifted off to sleep, finally knowing she was right, real life was so much better than her fantasies.