Her artist it seemed had very definitely begun to allow his - she had decided it must definitely be a male - imagination to come into play. The images she was receiving now were not so much based in reality, as influenced by it. It was as if the artist was constructing a new reality, just for her, or maybe for them.

There had been a picture of her, influenced by one day she had been sitting under the oak tree on the far side of the lawn, just resting against the trunk. The picture however showed another figure, a male figure, between her and the tree. She was sitting between the legs of an unknown man, leaning back against his chest, a beaming smile on her face as she twirled a daisy between her fingers. The man, who she assumed was her artist, was faceless, like a face had been drawn for him but then smudged out like the artist was trying to keep his identity a secret.

Today's image was from the fundraiser the Professor had held over the weekend.

She had had a dress custom made for fundraisers and other special events, this was the first time she had gotten to wear it. It was a dark forest green, strapless, tightly fitted, with a mermaid tail floor length skirt. It had a top layer of sheer silk, in the same forest green but shot with minuscule silver threads that made it shimmer and sparkle like it was soaked in glitter. The sheer layer covered her from high on her neck, to the tops of her fingers, and the fitted and flared skirt to the floor.

She had looked stunning, if she did say so herself, her hands encased in short black silk gloves, fitting over the top of the dress's long sleeves. Her hair she had arranged in long flowing auburn ringlets, with two bolts of white twisting and curling through it like smoke. Her makeup was minimal, which was her own preference, she had made her eyes up just a little more than usual, going for a demure smokey eye. Accompanied by dark maroon lipstick, the dark dress, and dark eyes, her skin had been contrasted incredibly. For once, her lack of general exposure was working to her advantage.

Her artist seemed to think so to.

He had drawn her from behind, her face turned, so it was in profile. She was dancing with a man, by the look of it the same man who had been drawn with her under the tree, again his face was obscured. This time, turned into the crease between her shoulder and her neck, as if he had dipped his head to kiss her where he would be protected by the high neck of her dress. It was an incredibly sensual image, and she found her breath catching as she imagined someone who might dare to actually get that close to her.

Her artist, it seemed, was either not brave enough, or not ready to make that step. Hopefully his boldness, in inserting himself into these images, meant he was preparing to make a more physical step. Or maybe he was trying to warm her up to the idea of being close to someone... if he was, it was working.