Watching Rogue pull herself together as her smile began to grow, Jubilee subconsciously gave herself and Kitty a pat on the back for a job well done before she rose again. "Now, where were we... ah yes, retail therapy, come along Rogue to the lingerie store," she announced dramatically, pulling Rogue back to her feet. Kitty took the stroller this time, as Jubilee finally managed to pull Rogue through the glass doors into the brightly lit store.

"This way," Jubilee announced, dragging Rogue off to the back of the store, stopping in front of a rack of lacy baby dolls. "This will do nicely," she announced, picking out a dark green front closure piece, "No excuse for him to tear this off with the one and only clip right in front of his face, now you just need some crotchless panties."

"I've never understood the point of those," Marie commented, as Jubilee swept away to another display.

"You get to look hot with no access issues," Jubilee replied, "Means he doesn't have to tear them off, they might live longer than one viewing."

Twenty minutes later Marie was in the changing room trying on a few of the selected pieces. Jubilee sure was a natural at this she realised, regarding her form in the green lace of Jubilee's first selection. It covered her belly and stretch marks, while still making her look sexy as hell, yes, she could live with that.

After paying for her purchases Marie tried to ignore the mild embarrassment of wandering around the mall with the bright pink bag of unmentionables. That was made easier by imagining the look on Logan's face when he would see her later in a few pieces, though that brought its own flush of colour to her cheeks when she started to imagine what would come after the look.

"Roguey's thinking about hot Logan sex," Jubilee whispered loudly to Kitty, making both Kitty and Rogue blush.

"Shut up Jubes," Marie tried not laugh, "Come on, I'm starving, let's get lunch," she added, turning the stroller towards the general direction of the food court; they had already been here three hours and not only was she hungry but her feet were killing her. Hopefully food would have the added side effect of shutting her big mouthed friend up for a while.

Picking a secluded table, tucked in the far corner of the food court, Jubilee went to grab the three of them food, while Marie breastfed the twins. Normally, in the privacy of her own room, she would feed them both at the same time but that usually involved a fair bit of flashing, or the complete abandonment of clothing for her top half. So this time she settled for the longer route of feeding one at a time, while Kitty entertained and then burped whoever wasn't being fed, much like Logan had done that morning. She was pleased to note, no one else seemed to give a second thought to the breastfeeding mother in the corner.

Jubilee returned from the food queues with lunch just as Marie was finishing feeding Liam, which was not a moment too late as Marie’s own stomach chose that moment to begin requesting sustenance in earnest.

"You sure you should be eating that much Rogue?" Jubilee asked, as she pushed the two double cheeseburgers and chocolate milkshake Rogue had requested towards her, "I thought baby weight was a thing mothers were always worried about?"

Rogue grinned around the straw of her milkshake, as she patted the back of the baby on her shoulder with her other hand. "Logan says I'm losing too much weight too fast, I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight but he's of the opinion that I was too light then, also, it takes a lot going in to put enough out to feed these two," she explained.

They ate slowly, surrounded by the general bustle of the mall, their conversation only occasionally interrupted by noises from one or both of the infants amusing themselves with rattles and teething rings, in their stroller.

Returning a dropped rattle to Aidan's chubby hand, for the fourth time, Marie watched a sleepy yawn cross his face. Liam was already asleep again, the comforting feeling of motherly contentment distracted her, until Kitty reached across the table and nudged her.

"Come on, Jubes has two more stores she wants to hit then we need to go, Logan's going to start worrying if we don't have you back soon," Kitty told her. Marie noted that the trays and food rubbish had been cleared off the table while she had been distracted, and Jubilee was already halfway to the bins.

An hour later the three young women exited the stuffy building into the crisp winter chill of late January. As many bags as could be were hung off the stroller until Marie announced that anymore would topple it over, and Kitty and Jubes had shared the remaining bags out between them. They walked briskly to the far end of the car park where Marie had parked the truck. Unlocking the double cab and opening the flatbed, the girls hurriedly set about loading everything in for their return trip. Marie didn't want the boys out in the cold too long so, as soon as Kitty had thrown her bags into the back of the truck, she and Marie collected a baby each and carried them around to their seats. Marie laughed, and threw back an 'I told you so', when the stroller toppled over as soon as the stabilising baby weight was removed, and all the bags were spilled onto the ground, much to Jubilee's displeasure.

Once the boys were buckled into their seats Marie returned to fold up the stroller, while Jubes and Kitty loaded the last of the bags. As Marie was securing the tailgate and cover to hold their load, a familiar scent hit her as the breeze shifted and gusted towards her. Panicked, she looked around, only to find herself staring directly at the black-eyed gaze of Sabretooth. She froze in fear as she watched him, standing motionless about sixty feet away.

Kitty was the first to notice Rogue had stalled, looking over to see what had caught her attention Kitty gasped in shock before flying into action. Ripping the keys out of Marie's hand she flung them at Jubes, and quietly told her to get them out of here, as she dragged Marie to the passenger door.

Jubilee froze momentarily, why had Kitty given her the keys, no one but Rogue was allowed to drive the truck, Logan’s orders, Kitty knew that. Of course, Kitty wouldn't have told her to without a damn good reason, and now was not the time to argue judging by her tone. It wasn't until Jubilee was pulling herself into the driver’s seat that she saw Sabretooth. Kitty and Rogue were already in the cab so without a second thought, or even taking the time to put her seat belt on, she turned the engine over and backed up. Sabretooth was now moving towards them so Jubilee didn't waste any time switching gear, before she punching the gas, swerving around a car that was rolling down the row looking for an empty space as it blared its horn at her. Her attention only half on the road in front of her, as she watched Sabretooth pick up speed behind them. They needed to go faster to get away from him, to do that they needed to get out of the car park.

The car park exit was unusually crowded, blocked by a little old lady who refused to take any gap when she could still see cars. Swearing into the cab Jubilee mentally apologised to Logan, as she swerved the wheel and took the truck over the kerb and onto the footpath. The pick-up bounced wildly as Jubilee floored it down the footpath and then out onto the road. She ignored the blaring horns and squealing brakes, from the cars she pulled out in front of, as she pulled the vehicle into the flow of traffic and took off, watching in satisfaction as Sabretooth stopped chasing after them as she squeezed them through a more red than orange traffic light, and away.