Marie was mixing up a mug of coffee, strong, just how Logan liked it, when he finally came inside and announced he was done. They wouldn't have much daylight left today but they could go up top for a while if she wanted. Marie ran for her room and grabbed all her cold weather gear, she pulled on a pair of her woollen gloves, then pulled the leather pair on top. She added a second pair of socks, and rushed to the front door to pull her coat and boots on. Logan threw a scarf at her as well before he opened the door.

Directly in front of them were stairs, carved out of the snow, once she got to the top, the world around her was a lot different to the last time she had seen it. The snow-covered cabin roof was protruding from the new 'ground level' looking like a giant triangular igloo, the trees were half buried, and the shack he called a garage, that Logan had stowed the camper away in, was completely gone, buried under a mound of glittering white.

"So, now what?" Logan asked, grinning at her, "Not really much to do out here."

Marie checked over her shoulder before she made her next move. Logan was looking away from her as she quickly scooped up a handful of snow, packing it into a ball before she threw it at him, just as he turned back to her. It hit him square in the face.

"That was a bad idea darlin," Logan commented, as he shook the snow off himself. She didn't think she would get much more of a chance to get one over on him, so Marie quickly scooped up more snow, throwing several crudely formed snowballs at him in quick succession before he started to move towards her, scooping up a handful of snow as he advanced. That was all the warning she needed, and she turned and bolted. It was a nice change to be out in the snow without having to worry about where she would go when she got cold, she thought, as they ducked and dived through the trees, alternating throwing snowballs and wearing them.

It wasn't long before Logan caught her. Tackling her from behind he rolled as they went down, so he impacted the snow first with her on top of him, and kept rolling until he had her pinned underneath him, a snowball held threateningly above her head. Marie was the happiest she had been in longer than she could remember, even before her mutation had reared its ugly head, she couldn't help herself as she laughed into the frigid air.

It took a moment for her to realise that Logan had dropped the snowball, in fact, he had stopped everything and was just lying still watching her with a soft smile on his face. Marie watched as thoughts and emotions flickered across his face, before he seemed to come to a decision. His head dipped towards hers until their lips met.

She couldn't believe it, she was tucked away in a secluded cabin, with a man she was sure she had at some point fallen in love with, and now he was kissing her! She didn't even care she was lying in the cold wet snow, as his tongue licked along the crease of her lips before she opened herself to him.

After what seemed like forever Logan pulled away from her, both of them breathless. "Come on," he said pulling her up out of the snow, "I don't want you getting sick again." He pulled her back through the snow towards the cabin, how he knew exactly which way to go, given their earlier footprints went in every direction, she would never know.

As soon as they were inside with the door closed against the cold world outside, they were all over each other, lips locked and hands roaming as they shed outerwear. Leaving jackets and scarves and gloves in a trail across the room, boots kicked off to land wherever. Suddenly they were on the couch, Marie noted, the scene of a rather steamy dream she'd had only the day before. She moaned as Logan's lips moved down her neck, nipping lightly at her skin.

He pulled away again, picking her up bodily, pressing his lips back to hers as her legs wrapped instinctively around his waist, her arms going around his neck to bury her fingers in his hair. She could feel his hands on her ass as he walked across the room towards the stairs. How he knew where he was going she didn't know, and she didn't much care, just so long as he didn't stop touching her.

They got to the stairs before Logan pulled away again, he lifted her higher, knocking her legs from around him as he threw her over his shoulder and sprinted up the stairs. He dropped her onto her feet once they reached the bedroom, as his hands began roaming across her again, slipping under her shirt to slide the offending material up and over her head.

Once her arms were free of her own shirt, Marie immediately set about tugging his off too, his thick flannel had disappeared downstairs somewhere along with his jackets, so it was just the thin t-shirt she needed to get rid of but Logan was not cooperating as his hands moved down to open her jeans. Once he had her jeans open, he allowed her to pull his shirt off. As his lips claimed hers again her hands found purchase on his body, fingers lightly tracing surprisingly well-defined abs before moving across his pecs. He trembled slightly when her fingers ran over his nipple, before his own hands began mimicking a similar path over her body. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers tweaked her nipple, sending a bolt of pleasure through her.

Without warning his hands moved down to her thighs, pulling her up his body as he carried her across the room and gently set her down on the bed, settling his own larger frame over her as his lips moved from her lips, down her jaw, to begin exploring her neck.

He felt her tense as he began to move down her body, pulling away he watched her face, her eyes were closed but there was a slight frown on her face. He waited until she slowly opened her eyes, a silent question in them.

"What's wrong darlin, we going too fast? We don't have to do this if you're not ready," he stated simply, he was in no rush.

"No," she replied breathlessly, "I'm ready, I just... I've never done this before, and I don't know what I'm doing, and you've probably had heaps of women, and I have no possible way to compare..." She was babbling, she knew it, and was relieved when he placed a finger gently against her lips to silence her before he spoke.

"I thought we already covered this, you're nothing like any other woman I've ever met, and I don't have a problem with that, you don't need to compare," he said gently, before adding, "Also, I know I have women throwing themselves at me, a lot, but I really haven't had that many, I was serious when I said I prefer my women less desperate. So just relax, let's see where this goes, if you want to stop, we'll stop, if you want to try something new, tell me, otherwise I'll just keep making this up as I go along, you okay with that?"

With a soft but still nervous smile, Marie nodded, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his lips back to hers again as he resumed his exploration. Marie moaned again as he nipped, licked, and gently sucked at her sensitive skin. In response her hands continued to wander, one hand moving to the back of his head, fingers sinking into his thick hair to hold him to her, her other hand moved back to his chest.

He growled and shivered when she lightly traced his nipple with her fingernail, as he switched his own attention to her breasts, kneading one gently while his mouth roamed the other. His thumb teased one nipple while his mouth ignored the other, he smirked at her reaction, on one hand she was moaning in pleasure, and the other she was annoyed at the lack of stimulation where she wanted it.

"... More!..." she panted after a few moments of teasing, she arched her back, pushing her breast against his face.

He growled again, turned on by her boldness, and nipped suddenly at the nipple that he had been ignoring. In response she bucked her hips against him and mumbled something unintelligible, as her fingers curled tightly in his hair. He continued to lave attention on her breasts, they were so overly sensitive he was sure he could get her to cum just from touching them alone and set out to prove it, switching his attention from one breast to the other. After a few minutes he had her trembling and bucking as she came hard, shouting his name.

She closed her eyes, riding out the pleasure coursing through her body as stars flashed behind her eyelids. She had made herself cum before but it had never been like that, no wonder her friends had all been so willing to flout their parents rules and engage in the 'adult activities' they bragged about in secret.

As she became aware of herself again, she noted that Logan hadn't stopped his attentions. She felt her thighs fall open, without her prompting, as his hand slid up her thigh, tracing a designless pattern against her skin as he moved closer to her core. She almost came again as he gently slipped two fingers between her folds and massaged her clit, she had no idea what she was saying as he continued to stimulate her, and then she was saying nothing as he finally slid a finger inside of her. It wasn't until he kissed his way back up her neck and whispered into her hair, reminding her to breath, that she remembered that was generally a good idea.

Once he was sure she was breathing again, through the onslaught of new sensations he was stimulating in her, he began to work his way back down her body. She was moaning again and bucking against his hand before he was even halfway there - he may have gotten distracted by her perfect tits again. He slowly added a second finger to her wet heat and continued the gentle thrusting motion his fingers had established. She moved her legs of her own volition, and pushed her hips up against his hand, silently begging for something she didn't know how to put into words.

Not wanting to keep the gorgeous woman in his arms waiting any longer, his thumb moved to her clit, pressing firmly against the tight bud, as his fingers plunged deep into her, and she came pulsating and dripping against his hand. He had to pull his mouth away from her breast, as he grit his teeth to keep from cumming all over the bed as her inner muscles clenched around his fingers. As she relaxed he moved back up her body, fingers still buried inside her and thumb continuing to gently circle her clit. He rested his forehead against hers as they both tried to catch their breath.

"I want to be inside you now," he finally said.

"Yes, yes, please yes," she moaned, shifting against him slightly, muscles involuntarily fluttering again as she opened wider to accommodate him between her thighs.

He moved himself into position. "This might hurt a little, if you need me to stop, tell me," he waited for her nod in agreement, before he began to push slowly into her slick channel. "Oh fuck..." he moaned, as he began to rock slowly into her, sinking deeper with each forward motion, after that if he had been asked to repeat what he had said he wouldn't have had a clue, she was so hot and wet. He felt the thin barrier of her virginity but before he could decide how to proceed Marie bucked her hips up against him, forcing him through it and deep into her.

"Logan..." she whispered emotionally, as her eyes squeezed tight shut against the brief sting. His lips and hands moving over her body soon made her forget the temporary pain, even as his hips remained still, letting her adjust to the foreign feeling of being filled so intimately. When her body began to demand more sensation, she rocked her hips against his to encourage him to continue.

He rocked against her a few times before slowly withdrawing from her heat and pushing back into her. With each thrust her sounds of pleasure grew louder, until he was thrusting into her harder than he probably should be for her first time. Her fingers clenching his shoulder, digging her nails into his flesh, grounding him as he felt her climax building again.

"Come on darlin, one more, third time's a charm," he growled against her neck, as he slid his arm under one of her thighs, lifting it to open her wider so he could sink deeper into her. As he did that he ground against her clit and she came around him screaming his name, her inner muscles squeezing him rhythmically as he buried himself in her one final time and came with a shout of his own.

He collapsed against her, holding himself up on his forearms so he didn't crush her, as he buried his face in her chest while he slowly caught his breath. When he eventually raised his head to look at her, she was still lying motionless, breathing heavily, with a soft satisfied smile on her face. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked teasingly.

"Mmhmm." Was all she could summon the energy to reply, as he slowly shifted them to both lie side-by-side. After a few minutes he felt Marie's breathing even out as she drifted off to sleep.