Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry guys, posting took a bit of a backseat to real life :)
The next morning Rogue woke feeling just the slightest bit disconcerted, she knew this wasn't where she'd fallen asleep even though she knew where she was. The next thing she noted was the warmer than normal feel of Logan's arm where it was draped across her waist. Her eyes suddenly popped open when she realised Logan had undressed her, and she was currently lying pressed up against him in nothing more than her body stocking and panties.

The body stocking had been a gift from Jubilee, when she returned the day before from her week long vacation in New Orleans, where she went to visit her pen pal. She'd said it was so Rogue could wear less clothes in the summer heat but still be completely covered, she'd even given Rogue a business card with the stores website address if it worked out and she wanted to buy herself more.

Rogue could kiss Jubilee right now! Well, you know, if it wasn't for the fact it would kill her, which was definitely not what she wanted to do.

She had not considered this outcome of wearing the ultra-thin silk suit but she suddenly felt like jumping for joy as she realised it was like wearing nothing at all. She could feel every minute sensation against her skin, the soft cotton sheets, the lines of muscle, and even the course hair, pressed up against her back, and she could definitely feel the fingers of the hand, cupping her left breast, as the thumb slid over her decidedly perky nipple.

"'Morning," Logan rumbled, against her back.

"Good morning," Rogue replied, with a smile.

"A very good morning," Logan added, gently squeezing the handful of soft flesh he held.

Rogue flushed and giggled, as he continued to slowly move his hands over her. It took her a moment to realise she was actually feeling without the normal fear of being touched. Tears sprung to her eyes as she breathed a sigh partly of pleasure and partly of relief. She was disappointed when a moment later Logan's hand moved away from her.

"I'm sorry, not trying to push you," he spoke softly, from his place behind her.

"No, don't stop," Rogue said, "It feels good," she admitted.

"Feels good from this side too," Logan said, his hand returning to run down her side and cup her ass.

"Hey Logan," she spoke again a while later, "I think I'm ready."

Logan pushed himself up so he was looking at her face over her shoulder, an eyebrow cocked in an expression that showed he wasn't convinced. "You think?" he asked.

Rogue turned her head to face him, a blush colouring her cheeks. "I am ready," she confirmed.

Logan still looked unconvinced as his gloved hand moved up to run a finger down her cheek, he dipped his head, nuzzling into her hair and placed a soft kiss against the side of her head. Slowly he moved his way across her face, placing butterfly kisses across her cheek until he reached her lips.

"Hmm, maybe you are," he commented, after having quickly pressed his bare lips to hers several times, noting how she didn't flinch at all. "This is going to sound weird but I'm not sure I am," he admitted.

Rogue looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Logan sighed, dropping his head to her covered shoulder. "I don't know, I've never felt like this before, I just... I guess I've gotten used to having you around, and I don't want to lose that," he said softly.

"What are you saying...?" Rogue asked, an unfamiliar feeling beginning to well inside her, as her brain started making suggestions as to what he was hinting at.

"I don't want you to stop coming around, I don't want this to be the end, I want ... I want you to move in, permanently, I want to wake up like this every morning," he replied, watching her face closely as he spoke.

Rogue listened to him talk, confused as her vision blurred until she realised, she was crying. She smiled brilliantly at him as he said exactly what she had fantasized of hearing.

He watched her smile even as he watched tears leaked from her lashes, he was hopeful she was leaning towards agreeing with him. He had never done the whole 'girlfriend' thing, in fact, when Rogue started coming over regularly that was the closest he'd ever come to living with a woman. Last night had shocked him, when he had suddenly thought about her not coming over and felt a stab of pain at the idea of not seeing her like this again when she finally got what she was after – her night with the Wolverine.

"What are you thinking?" he asked after a while.

"I'm thinking I must be dreaming," Rogue replied, suddenly looking uncertain, "Why would you want me? You can't even touch me, and..."

"I've told you before Rogue, there's more than one way to touch, and you've touched me in a way that thirty, plus how ever fucking many, years of skin on skin contact has never been able to before, I will gladly give up that contact to have this," he interrupted her self-doubt with his assurance. "So what do you say, should we give this a shot, I've never been anyone's boyfriend before, that I can remember, so I'm probably going to fuck up, and just because it's me I'm probably going to fuck up more than once."

"Well," Rogue started, with a grin, "I've never been anyone's girlfriend before so, I guess we can fuck up together."

"Sounds like a good plan," Logan replied with a chuckle, brushing fallen hair out of her face. "Now that we've got that sorted, there's something I've been wanting to do for a while now, you mind?" he asked.

"What?" Rogue queried with a broader smile.

He reached over her to the bedside table and pulled something out of the top drawer as he rolled her onto her back underneath him. "This," he commented replied, laying a sheer white scarf over her face before kissing her thoroughly.

When they finally broke apart several minutes later, Rogue had a massive grin on her face. "Wow... that was, wow!"

"That's nothing, how far are we going here, or do you just want me to go for it and you tell me if you want me to stop?" Logan asked, as he continued to kiss her face and neck.

"Uh, um... that- that second one, oh yeah... I like that," Rogue tried to answer, it wasn't easy when he was distracting her like that but dear lord she hoped her didn't stop!
Chapter End Notes:
And they both lived happily ever after. The end.
You'll just have to use your naughty imaginations to figure out what happened next ;)