As he slammed his way into his usual room and flopped down on the bed, his attention was caught by a grinning Rogue, standing uncertainly in the doorway. "Come on in, sorry about that, you didn't have to follow me, you could have stayed and talked about what they wanted you to do," he assured her.

"I was happy to take my chance when I got it, it's the first time I've been top side since I got sick, no one was going to argue with you about me leaving," she chuckled, as she sat down on the couch across from his bed. "What - what do you think I should do? I'm mad, I just want to walk away but... some of my friends are down there, if anything happened to them, and I knew I might have been able to help, I would feel horrible," she asked, brow furrowed in worry and fear.

"I can't tell you what to do kid, but I'll support whatever decision you make, and I'll hang around long enough to help you however I can," he answered, shifting to sit beside her. Instinctively she cuddled up to him, her hair protecting him from her skin.

"Thanks, anyway, I should let you... settle in, get dressed, I'll go find a room for me..." Rogue started.

"Oh no you don't darlin, you're staying here, I promised myself I wouldn't make you to do anything you didn't want to but if you're on your own they can waltz in any minute and drag you back downstairs, so you'll stay where I can keep an eye on you, besides," he added with a grin, "I still owe you for two hand jobs and an ego boost if you're game."

Rogue flushed brightly at his words, he couldn't wait to get rid of her clothes and see just how far down it went.

"Go grab yourself a shower, I'll order room service," he told her with a chuckle, as he moved across the room to pick up the cordless phone on the bedside table.

Rogue raced for the shower, she'd had to resort to sponge baths herself while in the med lab, and while they kept her clean enough, it sure didn't beat a nice hot shower. She scrubbed her skin pink, after soaking under the hot spray for a while, and washed her hair. Once she was done, she twisted her damp hair out of the way, lamenting that she didn't have her hairdryer, as she dried off and dressed herself.

When she stepped back into the bedroom, she was surprised to find the room empty and the door open. A momentary panic gripped her as the worst-case scenario, that someone had come to get Wolverine, ran through her mind. Sticking her head out into the hall though, she was relieved to see the man in question collecting a dinner trolley from the elevator.

"Room service is slack in this place," he joked, as he wheeled the trolley in. "Help yourself, there's plenty here, I'm gonna hit the shower, no complaints about your nursing skills but not much beats a hot shower."

"I was thinking much the same thing," Rogue replied, as she served herself some food, watching while the still sheet clad male before her dug through a beat-up duffel bag dumped on top of the dressing table, pulling out a change of clothes and then disappearing into the bathroom.

While he showered, she flicked on the tv to scan for something to watch. Wolverine came out of the bathroom ten minutes later and joined her on the couch with a plate of food. They watched the generic action movie she had found until it finished, the next movie looked boring, so Rogue began scanning channels looking for something else to watch.

"Careful doing that," Wolverine said with a grin, a split second before the TV stopped on an unlocked porn channel. Rogue hurriedly pressed the button again, without saying a word. Eventually she decided there was nothing on TV, a hundred and forty-seven channels and nothing, interesting, to watch. Flicking the TV off she offered the remote to Wolverine, who just shook his head and reclined further on the couch.

Rogue switched her attention to him then, taking in the worn denim jeans, white singlet, and the dark red flannel shirt he was wearing. He didn't look as bad ass as he did when he arrived, though that was probably all down to the lack of leather, he was still insanely good looking.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, from where he was reclined, legs propped out in front of him, and eyes closed.

"I've seen worse," she replied nonchalantly, where she was getting the courage to flirt with him she had no idea.

"I'm sure you have, question is, have you seen better?" he shot back, eyes opening to watch her closely, amusement showing.

"Hmm," she started, exaggerating thinking for a moment before she said, "Well, there was this one guy, stark naked and completely at my mercy, that was a spectacular sight."

"I'll bet, maybe you should go find him and ask for a repeat performance," Wolverine returned.

"I don't know, he was kinda hard work, high needs, not much return," Rogue teased.

"Maybe if you ask nice it'll pay off," Wolverine suggested.

"You think... I don't know, how would you approach a situation like that, I mean, should I be subtle, or should I be a bit more forceful, you know, so he doesn't misunderstand?" she asked coyly, as she shifted on the sofa to straddle him.

Wolverine growled lustily as she settled down across his groin. "I'd probably avoid subtlety, you never know, he might be a bit thick, you might need to hammer the point home a bit," he added, as his hands came to rest on her hips, rolling her hips to bring her down harder onto his growing erection.

"You know that is a good point, the good-looking ones do tend to be less bright, how obvious should I go do you think? Slutty lap dance, or..." she stood up in front of him, before dragging off the knee length dress she was wearing, revealing the sheer silk bodysuit she had put on underneath. How it had ended up in her pack she didn't know but boy was she glad it had. "... or, should I just strip naked, throw myself on his bed-" she flopped down on the bed - "And say, for God's sake fuck me already!"

He launched himself off the couch and was on top of her in a second, pinning her to the bed with a deep rumbling growl. "Be careful what you wish for girl, you might just get it." Her response was a sexy moan and a shiver as the growl reverberated through her body, her legs falling open as they wrapped themselves around his waist.

He dragged the comforter off the bed from underneath her, rolling her further up the bed in the process before pulling a corner of the satin sheet over her mouth so he could kiss her. She pulled away a moment later, spitting out the sheet, mumbling that it was too thick as she waved toward her pack. Catching on to her train of thought he dragged himself off the bed, upending her pack and grabbing a handful of scarves. He made a detour to the bathroom on his way back to the bed and fished out a box of condoms from the back of the medicine cabinet.

"Come on Wolverine what's taking so long, we going too fast for you old man," she asked smartly.

"It's Logan sweetheart, and we can speed this train up if you want but I think you might prefer the scenic route rather than the Express," he commented, as he dropped the box on the bedside table before slowly peeling off his shirt and dropping his pants.

It was all for nought though as his train reference caused Rogue... Marie, to burst out laughing. "Well played sir, well played," she replied as he joined her back on the bed.

"Not as dumb as I look eh?" Logan answered with a grin, as he settled above her. He had taken advantage of the distraction she had offered earlier to settle one of the scarves over her face and neck, she hadn't noticed, and flinched when he first moved to kiss her before she realised there was a barrier between him and her skin. "Trust me darlin," he reassured her, as he dropped butterfly kisses across her face and down her neck.

He worked his way down her body slowly and surely, laving attention on every square inch of her as he went. The body suit she was wearing was closed at the crotch but it didn't matter right now because he'd forgotten to grab his gloves, so he was fine touching her over the fabric for now. He cruelly left her hanging right as she was about to come, grinning at the annoyed look she shot him as he moved to upturn his pack, digging through his clothes before he remembered his gloves were in his jacket pocket.

The gloves were rabbit leather, not great for protection but enough to keep his hands warm. On the plus side they were thin enough to not impede touch... but enough to avoid leaving fingerprints when necessary, not that he ever used them for illegal activities... often. The thought of illegal activities brought him to a sudden halt as he tugged the gloves on.

"Marie, how old are you?" he asked uncertainly, all he could think was, 'please be legal!'

She giggled. "Eighteen, don't worry not jailbait," she reassured him.

"Thank god!" he exclaimed, more relieved than he would admit, as he attacked her again, chasing the amused grin off her face with his lips on hers.

He tossed up putting a hole on his glove and decided it was worth it to get through the crotch of her bodysuit. As his fingers sank into her heat, he confirmed it was definitely worth the cost of a new pair of gloves to hear the sounds she was making as he sank a digit into her tight heat. She came, riding his hand as she moaned his name, a moment later. He'd never seen or heard anything as beautiful, his brain told him, as he watched her shudder underneath him as her head tossed side to side in a sea of perfectly tangled mahogany hair.

As she was coming down, he gently eased a second finger into her tight spasming core, he could feel the restriction of tissue as he tried to press deeper. Withdrawing he waited, watching as she came back down to earth.

"Why did you stop?" she panted, when she was able to speak coherently.

"You're a virgin," he stated, she blushed again, and that was a second question answered, he thought as he watched the pink flush spread down across her heaving bust and almost down to her navel. "How far are we going?" he asked.

She realised then he was asking for her permission to enter her, she shuddered, a mixture of giddy arousal and nervous energy. "All the way, please, don't stop," she replied, as her own gloved hand slid over his shoulder and up the back of his neck pulling him down towards her.

When they broke apart gasping for air, Logan buried his face in the side of her neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive flesh he found. He reached blindly for the condoms, tearing the box open one handed, managing to catch hold of several before the box fell to the floor. He dropped the extra ones he had on the bed beside him, tearing one open with his teeth before he went back to distracting the gorgeous girl in his arm. Once he was sheathed, he checked the hole in her bodysuit, it should be big enough to let his dick through but tight enough that it would be enough protection to the surrounding skin.

He shifted enough to give himself room to work with, as he pressed the head of his cock through the hole in the sheer fabric. Using his free hand to move it around enough to liberally coat it in her arousal, she moaned as he rubbed against her clit in the process. He was kissing her softly has he positioned himself at her entrance, noting her tense, ever so slightly.

"Relax darlin, this is going to hurt but it will hurt more if you tense up, just let it happen," he murmured, as he continued stimulating the rest of her body in an effort to distract her. Only when he felt her relax, and indeed begin to respond to his actions again, did he move, slowly rocking his hips while he sucked on her left breast. With each forward motion he went a little deeper, until he felt the tight membrane blocking his intended path. She tensed slightly at the brief stretch but relaxed quickly again. Pulling back minutely he thrust forward sharply, snapping through the offending barrier, both of them hissing at the invasion, her against the sharp sting as he sank into her, him at the feeling of her tight channel squeezing around him.

He stilled, allowing her time to adjust to the invasion as he continued his attention in other areas, until she shifted her hips against him, and he sank even deeper into her. "Fuck Marie! God you feel so good darlin," he moaned as she mewled, mostly in pleasure. After a few moments she bucked against him harder as she moaned for him to move.

Slowly at first, he withdrew before sinking back into her tight heat, it wasn't long though before he shifted their positions slightly, to give himself more leverage to speed up his thrusts, following her encouragement every step. He was glad they had the whole floor to themselves, not that he would ever complain about his women making noise, but he knew she would be embarrassed later if she knew others had heard her. She was definitely good for his ego.

She was so close she was beginning to sob as she begged for something she didn't know how to verbalize. He slid his hand between them and pinched her clit gently, sure enough it was enough to tip her over the edge and she bucked up against him as she screamed his name. He grit his teeth and withdrew from the pulsing contractions of her core, he wasn't done with her just yet. As she stopped shuddering and began to catch her breath, he slammed back into her causing her to immediately orgasm again. Pushing her knees higher and further apart he pounded into her as hard as he dared, it wasn't his intention to hurt her but she was definitely going to be feeling this, probably for a couple of days.

Her orgasm had barely dissipated, his hard thrusts keeping her right on the edge before he jerked into her with a shout as he came hard, and she followed him over the edge again. He collapsed onto her, supporting himself enough to not crush her but definitely keeping himself firmly planted inside her. Once he caught his breath, and could move again, he withdrew from her, followed by a stream of cum.

"You're not on the pill by any chance, are you?" he asked hopefully.

"No?" she replied curiously.

"Condom broke," he told her, sliding off the useless contraception. She was staring at him in wide-eyed shock when he turned back to her. "Hey, it's okay, it's not your time of month yet but I can get you a morning after pill or something if it'll make you feel better, Jean keeps some in the med lab..."

"I could have killed you! It should have killed you... why didn't it...?" she interrupted him, honestly, possibly getting pregnant was the least of her concerns right then.

"Maybe you were just having too much fun and your mutation didn't want to interrupt?" he suggested, she didn't appreciate his attempt at humour apparently. "Maybe it's a side effect of you assimilating my DNA, maybe your skin recognizes me as a part of you. Poor you, only person on earth you can touch, and you're stuck with me," he teased as he slid the scarf away from her face so he could see her unimpeded. "Shall we test that theory?" he asked, as he ran a still gloved finger down her cheek and across her plump pink lips.

"... I don't want to hurt you," Marie whispered softly, her uncertainty clear.

"I suppose it would be helpful to know," he replied, quoting her own comment from earlier, when they were discussing hurting her to test her newly acquired healing. "You think I wanted to hurt you before, you needed to know though, and you need to know now, I'm happy to take the risk so you know," he assured her.

She pushed him away from her, sitting herself up against the headboard of the bed, tucking her knees under her chin, and wrapping her arms around them while she visibly considered her options. He knew the minute she made her decision, her eyes hardening and her shoulders squaring as she prepared herself. "Lie down," she directed him, waiting for him to lay himself out on the bed in front of her. "Hold your hand out... glove off dummy," she added with a laugh, losing some of the tension in her stance as she did.

Sliding off her own glove she reached out toward him, pausing momentarily to draw a steadying breath before she brushed her fingers across the palm of his hand. Her touch got firmer the longer they touched with nothing happening, until Logan turned his hand and grasped hers, twining their fingers together as silent tears slipped down her cheeks. After a minute of just holding hands Logan sat up and gently tugged her into his arms, where she sobbed happily against his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I can touch," she whispered in wonder, as Logan ran his hands over her body trying to find the zipper for her bodysuit. He began to peel it off her running his bare hands over her skin as each inch was exposed. Before long he rolled her over so he could pull it off her completely.

His plan to continue touching her was thwarted when Marie launched herself at him, pushing him back down on the bed before she straddled him. She sat astride him as she peeled her last glove off, as soon as her hands where free she began running them over his body, feeling the different planes and textures, rubbing, pinching, rolling, scratching. When her hands finally worked down to his cock, he felt it rise to the occasion, her hands were busy, just feeling. When her mouth closed over the head of his penis, he could finally do what he'd wanted to the first time she'd done it.

"Goddamn darlin, just like that, fucking perfect!" he encouraged, as she swallowed more of him, trying to resist the urge to force more into her mouth. After a few minutes he reluctantly pulled her away and up his body.

As their lips met again, he shifted her into position before he slid back into her wet heat. She broke away with a moan as she pushed herself upright and lowered herself further onto his rigid flesh. Her hands splayed across his pecs as his guided her hips into a rhythm. She was still recovering from her previous orgasms, her legs were shaky and tired, but she was determined to finish. He was a lot closer to the end than she was, so he slipped one hand between them as his other hand moved to her chest.

She came with a sigh as she sank down onto him, he met her halfway when he thrust up into her with a grunt as he spilled his load. It was her turn to collapse into a heap on top of him, the pair lying in a sweaty tangle of limbs, too spent to even think about moving. Logan simply pulled the sheet over them and let her drift off to sleep on his chest.

It wasn't until she was asleep that he started to let his mind wander to just what exactly was happening here. This wasn't just about sex but he didn't do relationships, or virgins, in fact he specifically avoided virgins - not least of all due to the oft present age issue - they tended to expect too much, like for you to stick around. He didn't stick around, that wasn't his deal, he didn't belong, not to a place at least... could he belong to a person though? Would she mind if he disappeared for months at a time to settle his wanderlust? Even better, would she wander with him...?

He shook the thoughts from his head angrily. Of course she wouldn't, he was dreaming if he thought she would. She was little more than a kid, she belonged to this world, where she would have a home, and friends, a clean-cut all-American boyfriend, a house with a white picket fence, two point five kids, and a dog. He was all kinds of an asshole for even contemplating taking her away to spend hours on a numb ass on the back of a motorcycle, eating greasy food, and living out of dirty motels. No, he wouldn't do that to her.

But that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy this while he had it, he thought, as he drifted off to sleep listening to the steady rhythm of her heartbeat.