Story Notes:
I didn't plan on posting this one yet but current real world events seemed to make it fitting...
Rogue was sitting in her bedroom window, she was reading, or so that was what she would tell anyone who asked. In truth, she was so bored she hadn't been able to read a single word on the page for about an hour. Which is probably why she noticed the sound of an engine roaring down the Lane towards the school, a moment later a sleek black motorcycle pulled into the driveway.

Who on earth was stupid enough to be coming to the school now, the place had been in quarantine for almost a week, since the first case of Legacy had hit. All classes had been cancelled, and students had been confined to dorms. Food for the day was delivered every morning, when Jean did rounds of the dorms and removed whoever had fallen sick overnight.

They were pulling four to seven students down to the infirmary every day, Rogue's own roommates had been taken away the morning before, leaving her alone. So far no one had died but if the reports, that had been filtering in about the virus before it hit, were anything to go by, it wouldn't be long before those infected began to expire.

Which is why the arrival of the mysterious man on the motorcycle was doubly odd, surely the Professor had warned whoever it was as they approached. If he was a mutant, his actions in coming here were akin to suicide. Her overactive imagination began to feed her bored mind increasingly bizarre scenarios about who the man was, and what brought him to the school, until she was collapsed on her bed laughing hysterically.

The next morning it was her turn to be carried down to the infirmary.

--

Rogue was floating in and out of awareness, as her fevered mind tried to concentrate on something, anything, around her. As she managed to lock onto nearby voices though, she suddenly wished that she hadn't.

"She's the worst case so far ... bypassed all the early viral stages ... haemorrhagic already ... direct blood transfusion ... we're going to lose her otherwise ... blood thickeners aren't working ..." droning doctor voices were commenting as her ears faded in and out.

The next thing she knew, she felt herself moving. Cracking open one eye she watched as she was rolled into a different room, the bed she was on was pushed up close to a second bed containing the prone form of a man.

"Wha's happ'ing?" she asked croakily, her throat was dry, and she could barely muster the strength to push enough extra air past her vocal cords to speak.

"Everything's going to be alright Rogue, your body is having a severe reaction to the virus but this blood transfusion should fix it," Jean assured her.

"Who'sat?" she asked, hoping Jean understood who she was referring to, there was no way she could move to point him out.

"Wolverine is helping us synthesize a cure," was all Jean replied, as she set about swabbing Rogue's arm in preparation for the direct blood transfusion. The sharp sting, of the first needle piercing her flesh, was enough of a shock to her already stressed system for Rogue to pass out again.

When she came to the next time she felt amazing, her body was buzzing, though her ears were ringing with an irritating hum, was it always this noisy in the med lab she wondered to herself. She tried to sit up but found she was strapped down to the gurney she was on.

"Hello, is anyone there?" she called out, trying not to panic as she frantically looked around the room for someone, anyone, who could let her up. She had developed an ‘irrational fear of confinement’, according to Jean, though personally Rogue believed it was perfectly rational but she had no intention of explaining why.

Her eyes fell onto the prone body of the man she'd seen earlier, this was the man they had given her blood from and, she was surprised to note, this was the man who she had seen arrive on the motorcycle. A tired looking Hank entered the room just then, alerted by her cries.

"Ah fantastic, you're awake, I do apologize for the restraints, you were having seizures and we had to keep you still during the transfusion. How do you feel?" he asked, as he helped her slowly sit up once the straps were removed, adjusting the gurney so she could rest back against it in a more upright position.

"Fantastic," Rogue replied, "Like I was never sick, I am starving though."

"Of course, however, before you eat, I will need to take some blood samples for testing," Hank informed her, pulling out several vials.

"You just filled me up and now you want the blood back, Indian giver," Rogue tsk'd jokingly, Hank chuckled along as he found her vein and began to extract several vials of thick dark blood. When he was finished, he tucked the vials away in his pocket before retrieving a large cache of food.

"Don't try to stand up just yet, eat, you may want to sleep some more, then once your energy levels are back up you can move around," Hank advised, before excusing himself to go see to his other patients.

About an hour later he returned, he was pleased to see Rogue had finished all the food, though she obviously hadn't slept. She was still sitting where he had left her, watching the other occupant of the room where he lay unconscious on the hospital bed, a frown marring her brow.

--

A day later Rogue stood uncertainly before the prone form on the bed, she had a sponge in one hand and a basin of warm water in the other. And how the hell had she ended up here? You may be asking... Because she opened her goddamn mouth, of course. ‘Mama always did tell me I was too nosy...’ she thought to herself with a sigh.

She had studiously questioned the doctors, and the Professor, as to why the strange man was lying unconscious in the med lab. Not buying for a minute the doctors excuse that he had to be kept unconscious to be able to produce antibodies... was she really expected to believe that? Then Jean came up with the bright idea that, because Rogue had to be kept in the med lab, until they could be one hundred percent certain she was permanently free of the virus, she should play nurse to the guy.

"He did save your life after all, it's the least you could do for him," she'd said condescendingly. "And it would mean we could spend more time treating the people who are still sick, who couldn't be cured like you could," she'd added, making it clear she thought Rogue was in the wrong to be questioning them when she had benefitted from their procedure.

And that is what saw her here now, about to give a sponge bath to a stranger. A naked stranger, of course, because you couldn't really give a clothed stranger a sponge bath, not effectively at least, and now she was procrastinating about her new job.

Jean and Hank had been so busy with treating and caring for their patients, now numbering close to fifty, they hadn't actually been able to show her what to do. Instead they'd pointed her at a couple of brief training videos on caring for coma patients and left her to it.

She couldn't help remembering the pet hamster she'd had as a kid. Hopefully this guy was awake in less than three months, because that's all the poor hamster had lasted.

Deciding she had procrastinated long enough she moved to his head, she'd start at the top and work her way down. It really wasn't helping her concentrate on her task that this guy was impressively ripped, she marvelled as she worked her way across his chest and down his abs. She was starting to think he wasn't completely out of it; he had almost imperceptibly flinched a couple of times, and as his abs twitched when her hand accidentally-on-purpose feathered over him, she had to wonder.

Before she moved further down, she did the exercises Hank had instructed her to do with him, to help with muscle tone while he was unmoving. She moved and manipulated his arms, flexing the joints as gently as she could; he was surprisingly heavy. His forearms and shoulders were really tense, and she spent some time massaging his arms until the muscles relaxed a bit.

Once she had finished with his arms, she pulled up the sheet he was covered in, folding it over his groin as she skipped that area - she still hadn't quite psyched herself up for that particular experience - and moved to his legs.

She washed his legs before more manipulating of limbs and muscles, she noticed his muscles were again very tense, and spent plenty of time massaging his legs. She wasn't trying to kill time before she had to do the last part...

Eventually she moved back to his groin, determinedly sliding the sheet out of the way. "Oh God," she murmured. She was positive now the guy was somewhat aware of what was going on; surely *it* wasn't like that normally. She rushed through washing that area, trying to ignore the offending appendage until she could cover him up.

And so concluded her first task as personal nurse.

--

Over the next couple of days Hank showed her how to do more and more things for Wolverine, starting with changing IV's, then feeding him, via the stomach tube that he had been fitted with, and eventually dealing with the suprapubic catheter... yuck. He also cautioned her to put more effort into cleaning his privates, stifling a chuckle when Rogue blushed as he showed her, in detail, exactly how to do that. She idly noted how *it* wasn't hard this time.

The next day she had to do it herself, again leaving his groin until last she sighed dramatically when she finally uncovered him and, sure enough, it was hard again.

"Seriously! Well don't expect me to do anything about it," she muttered, "Sorry, not in the job description." She whimpered when it got even firmer, twitching jerkily as she tried to do her job. It didn't take long before she got curious, and who could blame her really, Wolverine obviously didn't have a problem with it. After a moment her movements changed, from her attempt at clinical and detached, to exploratory and pleasurable. At least she assumed it was pleasurable, he got harder so she must be doing something right.

After a few minutes she bit her lip to stifle her surprised gasp when his hips jerked, and he spurted cum across his abdomen. "Um, sorry...?" she said, sounding more amused than sorry, as she cleaned him up and covered him again.

Clearly she'd set a precedent, because the next day he was obviously aroused before she even got to washing his abdomen. His heartbeat was strong and fast, and the sheet was tenting where his penis was standing, almost at attention, before she even reached it. Obviously she had done something right the day before, either that or he was just super horny and unable to take care of it himself.

She didn't even bother with the pretence this time, grasping his erection firmly as she experimented with her movements. She was surprised when Wolverine not only moved into her hand but vocalized too; she assumed it was a pleased sound, given he came a moment later. She noticed he was growling softly as she cleaned him up, though he made no other sound or movement. "Enjoy yourself?" she asked rhetorically, noting the growl got louder before he appeared to fall asleep again.

A few minutes later Jean entered the room, reminding Rogue that literally anyone could have just walked in on their ‘fun’ earlier. She would have to remember to lock the door tomorrow... or not jerk off her ‘patient’... she was probably going to lock the door.

She watched Jean closely as she took more blood samples, and gave Wolverine several injections. From what Hank had told her, they were intentionally, and repeatedly infecting Wolverine with the Legacy virus to harvest his antibody laden white blood cells. They were trying to cook up some sort of antibiotic specific to the virus, while they'd been able to halt the progress of the virus, they hadn't managed to cure it in anyone but Rogue.

How it had been explained to Rogue, she had only been cured because the white blood cells had been fed directly to her system via the blood transfusion. They couldn't use the same method for anyone else though because both she and Wolverine were the only ones at the school to share a rare blood type, AB-negative.

"We'll need another blood sample from you too Rogue," Jean said, as she finished her notes on Wolverine's chart. Rogue grudgingly held out her arm, letting Jean take her sample. She was getting used to being used as a human pin cushion. "Keep an eye on his vital signs, if there is any change let Hank know straight away," she said absently, as she was marking Rogue's vial before she left the room.

Rogue shrugged and pulled out a book as she moved to recline on her bed. She'd had a cot in the corner of the room since recovering, they still wouldn't let her leave the med lab and go back to her own room. Something about an anomaly in her bloodwork, that she couldn't get a clearer answer from anyone on.

She was trying to read but couldn't concentrate on the boring historical text in front of her. It wasn't like she needed to study at the moment, not with school on hold for the time being, and she was still aroused from her earlier actions with the gorgeous hunk of man flesh across the room. Heck, she'd been aroused for almost a week, she had gotten him off twice in that time, she figured she owed it to herself to take care of her own needs for a change. She didn't bother locking the door, it wasn't like either of the doctors were likely to come back any time soon, and she could pull her hand out of her panties plenty quick enough if they did.

As her hand sank between her legs, she let her eyes fall closed as she imagined something else in its place. She missed the minute movement, of the twitch of his nostrils, as the man across the room scented her arousal. It wasn't until her own heavy breathing was being dragged back under control, as she collapsed back on the bed after she orgasmed harder than she ever had before in her life, that she heard the almost imperceptible rumble of a growl.

Her unconscious roommate was growling again, and he was hard again too. Was this the ‘change in vital signs’ Jean had been talking about, or did he know what she had been doing?! When his growling died down a short while later, she decided it was probably just a coincidence. At least now she could continue her reading.

That night she decided she wanted some company, company that would actually join in in conversation with her, unlike her mute roommate. Joining Hank in his office they engaged in small talk for a while as they ate together, before Rogue took the opportunity of a lull in the conversation to ask some more questions about her charge.

"So, this Wolverine guy, he's a mutant, right?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, indeed, one of the more useful mutations too, and quite fascinating, though not as intriguing as your own. Wolverine possesses advanced regeneration, in layman's terms he heals very fast, which is how he is able to remain unaffected by the virus. The exact limits of his regeneration are unknown though he doesn't appear to age and has survived multiple invasive upgrade procedures at the hands of some clandestine operation. At some point it seems he has suffered a significant head trauma, bad enough to lose his memory almost entirely, yet with no indication of brain damage. On top of that he possesses superhuman senses, sight, smell, hearing, etcetera, and reflexes so honed he can react before most people even finish deciding on their course of action!" Hank explained animatedly, obviously he wasn't exaggerating about how fascinating he found Wolverine's mutation.

Rogue mulled over the information, maybe he was just really sensitive to touch and that's why he reacted to her. Though surely if that was the case he'd have the same reaction to everyone, right? And he definitely had not had the same reaction to either of the doctors.

--

The next afternoon as she prepared for bath time with the Wolverine, she quietly locked the door before moving to the bed. She was halfway there when she noticed he was hard already, he must have heard the door lock and figured out what she was going to do. When she finally got to his groin his engorged flesh was standing proud and ready.

It was huge, bigger than she'd seen it before she was certain, almost purple with the amount of blood forced into the tissue and leaking an oozing tail of cum down to his balls. She may or may not have availed herself of school wifi last night, purely for research purposes of course, specifically, researching how to give the best hand jobs... and blow jobs. If she could learn how to be a nurse from videos why not this too!

She didn't go straight for his dick, instead she played around a bit with his balls, running her other hand over his abdomen, teasing him. A sudden warning beeping from the heart monitor caused her to jump, his heart was racing, she didn't need the monitor to tell her that, and his breathing was heavy, almost panting. Stopping her ministrations, she walked over to the heart monitor and turned it off, it wasn't needed right now.

Going back to her previous position she continued her exploration, until her fingers eventually followed the trail of pre-cum up his engorged shaft to circle around the weeping head of his cock. Apparently, this meant he was enjoying himself, and so was she, she decided as she gripped his erection firmly and stroked him.

The low growl she had heard before began again as she pumped his hot flesh. It seemed he was really enjoying himself.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter is Logan's POV.