After a few minutes she knocked on the suite door. "Are you done yet?" she asked, loud enough for Logan to hear her, even if he was in the bedroom. She heard him call back that he was almost done, and with a tolerant sigh leaned back against the wall to continue waiting.

"Sorry," Logan interrupted her thoughts a moment later, as he pulled the door open, "Took a bit longer than I was expecting, now, close your eyes." He swept her up into his arms, waiting until her eyes were closed before he nudged the door back open, kicking it shut behind him. He growled when Rogue tried to open her eyes, before he set her down, eyes still closed, a moment later. "You can open your eyes now," he whispered, as he softly kissed her shoulder.

"Oh Logan, it's so beautiful!" she breathed as she regarded their room, lit up by the dull flicker of dozens upon dozens of candles, spread all over the room. The bed had been remade at some point since she had been in there getting ready for the ceremony that afternoon - she knew Logan hadn't had a chance to do that so he must have had a helper getting the room ready. The bed was swathed in dark green satin sheets, a sparkly sheer black bed canopy had been hung around the bed, and an electric fireplace had been set up in the corner with a fake fur throw draped over the armchair in the corner - it took a moment for her brain to recognize that before an involuntary thought popped into her head... She was pretty sure that wasn't one of her fantasies, the grin on Logan's face seemed to back that up.

"We can save that one for later," he whispered, as her moved her further into the room, shutting the door behind them. They may have the suite to themselves but anything that would cut down the noise distribution to the rest of the building would no doubt be appreciated by everyone else.

"What's this?" Marie asked, picking up a ribbon tied package off the dressing table.

"Well, that was your wedding present," Logan grinned, watching as she untied the bow and the package fell open, sheer silk sheets, bodysuits, and scarves quickly being rifled through. "But it's kind of obsolete now," he added, running an ungloved hand down her arm, finally peeling her own glove off as he went until he could twine their bare fingers together again for only the second time.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked gently a moment later, turning her around to face him when he scented the salty tang of tears.

"So- my skin's not a problem?" she asked softly, confusion and uncertainty in her voice.

"Your skin was never a problem darlin," he assured her, "Hell, I'd come up with a half dozen ways around your skin before Sabretooth interrupted us that very first time... you didn't already know that?" he added as a confused afterthought.

"The you in my head wasn't exactly forthcoming with your fantasies, something about jailbait, and not leading me on, or some such excuse," Marie admitted with a grin.

"Ah, so I do have some secrets from you?" Logan asked in amusement, and relief.

"There are some things I let you keep to yourself, mainly because you asked nicely for me not to look," Marie told him, "Not secrets exactly, I could look through them if I really wanted, but a- a mutual understanding, self-imposed boundary, we're all entitled to our privacy, and nothing's more private than our thoughts, if you want to share I'd much prefer you tell me with your words... or show me," she added coyly, moving a step closer to him and reaching up to run her free hand up his chest and over his shoulder.

It didn't take long for Logan to release her other hand so he could wrap his arms around her waist, tugging her closer to lock lips with her again. Eventually his hands moved to her ass, pulling her even tighter against him as he ground his groin against her before breaking away, to allow them both to draw much needed oxygen.

"Tell me how to get this dress off darlin or I'm cutting it off," he growled into her ear, as his hand ran up her back looking for a zipper, or buttons, or something!

With a giggle as his impatience, Marie reached for the zipper that ran down the side of the dress. It took about a minute for her to manoeuvre out of the clingy fabric, a process Logan really didn't help with. He growled lustily when she finally stepped out of the pile of fabric as his eyes roamed over her body, clad in white, lace, lingerie and heeled, lace up, boots. His hands were roaming all over her as his lips met hers again, it wasn't long before his kisses began to migrate along her jawline as he nipped at her ear before sliding his tongue down the long silk column of her neck. He discovered a sensitive spot at the juncture of her neck and shoulder which he began nibbling at, as his fingers began to fumble with the clasp of her bra.

Marie wriggled out of his grasp before commenting saucily, "No, I think in the interests of fairness, it's time for you to lose some clothes before I have to give up more!" Her fingers made short work of the buttons of his shirt before she gently slid the fabric off his shoulders. As he pulled off the offending fabric that was now stopping him from reaching his prize, she quickly opened his pants, his stiff cock springing out at attention when she pushed the fabric down.

"Oh fuck... I always knew that would feel fantastic!" Logan moaned, as she ran her one still silk-clad hand firmly over his erection, causing him to buck his hips into her hand. He knocked her hand away quickly though as he shifted the focus back to her. "Tonight's for you darlin," he whispered between kisses, as he carried her to the bed and sensually continued stripping her until she lay completely naked before him.

"Fucking gorgeous," were the last words Marie was able to decipher that night.

--

The following day Marie woke, warm and sated, muscles tired and aching pleasantly from their activity the night before, and the early hours of the morning, and about two hours ago, according to the clock on the bedside table. She needed to pee but even if she wanted to, she couldn't physically move, and that wasn't just because Logan was wrapped around her, his heavy limbs pinning her in place.

Logan shifted in his sleep, unconsciously grinding his renewed erection between her thighs. Her amused giggle woke him up completely, and he purred a good morning into the soft flesh of her neck before asking her what was so funny.

"I was just thinking that for a guy who managed to hold out almost half a year sleeping in the same bed without getting any action, you sure are horny all of a sudden, making up for lost time?" she asked innocently.

"Trust me darlin I was horny as all hell these last several months but, my god, it was worth the wait!" Logan replied. "What about you? You alright, you must be sore?" he asked, smoothing his hands over her body tenderly.

Marie scrunched her nose as she tried to get her body to respond, so she could determine just what exactly she was feeling. "Not sore but my body is definitely not ready to move yet, a little stiff maybe," she replied, as she snuggled back deeper into his arms.

Logan chuckled and held her for a while longer, placing soft kisses on every inch of skin he could reach without moving too far. His ministrations where interrupted a few minutes later when Marie informed him, with an irritate sigh, that she really needed to pee now. He gently scooped her up out of bed and carried her into the bathroom, he set her down on the toilet as he turned away towards the bath. Despite the fact they had been living together for months the bathroom had been the one place they'd never 'shared', so in took Marie a couple of minutes to relax enough relieve her bursting bladder with Logan standing on the other side of the room.

At her pained hiss Logan turned from where he was filling the bath. "You okay?" he asked gently, noting her blush when she saw him looking. It was cute that she still did that, after what they'd spent the night doing, he was surprised she was still embarrassed around him.

"Just a little tender," Marie replied as she finished up, unsure of what she was going to do next, her legs were still not in the mood to cooperate with her brain.

She ended up staying where she was, watching as Logan turned back to the bath. When it was half full, and had a thick foam of lightly jasmine scented bubbles, he turned back to her and plucked her into his arms, before he carefully stepped into the tub and lowered them both slowly into the water. The tub continued to fill until it reached the overflow and Logan shut the tap off with his foot, the bubbles where so high Marie had to push them away so she wouldn't be swallowed up by them.

They lay in the warm water just relaxing for a time, until Logan’s hands began to wander over her body under the water. He massaged her arms and her breasts, and her belly, down her thighs as far as he could reach, before his nimble fingers found their way to her core again. He didn't seem to be in a hurry as her drew reactions, that were starting to become pleasantly familiar, from her body. He refused to let her joined in, or return the favour, instead working her body to its peak a couple of times before she drifted off to sleep in a satisfied haze.

She wasn't sure how long she slept for, propped up against Logan's broad chest in the warm water, she didn't think it was long, the water was still warm when she woke, but her pruned skin seemed to indicate otherwise. When he noticed she was awake Logan picked her up, carrying her to the shower as the bath drained, he quickly washed the bubble bath residue off them both before wrapping her in the biggest, fluffiest spa towel they had and carrying her back to bed. He dried her off tenderly, pausing to kiss her frequently, before he rolled her over onto her stomach and gently brushed out her damp, tangled, hair. He ran his hands over her back and shoulders for several minutes until she drifted off to sleep again.

The next time she woke she was covered by the thick, fluffy, fur throw, she had assumed it was fake when she first saw it but now that it was close she could feel, and scent, that it was real - it was Canadian Lynx the Logan in her head advised. In truth she didn't care what it was, it was soft and warm, and that was all she cared to dwell on right at that moment. She was dozing contentedly when she suddenly realized, Logan wasn't there with her. Gingerly she sat up as she glanced around the room, the smell of bacon and maple syrup preceded Logan's entrance moments later.

"Oh, there you are," Marie said, with a smile as she lay back down, yawning as she slowly and methodically stretched as her body finally began to wake up.

Logan watched her move under the fur blanket, growling appreciatively as she stretched her arms above her head, which caused the blanket to slip down, exposing one breast. Once she was finished stretching, she moved to sit up and lean back against the stack of pillows Logan arranged for her against the headboard. They ate quietly, wrapped up, naked, in the fur blanket, and each other. At one point Logan spilled maple syrup on her, an accident he swore, though the grin on his face before he ducked his head to lick it off her breasts made her think that wasn't entirely truthful.

When they were finished eating, Marie began tentatively exploring the warm body pressed up against her. Logan hadn't let her do much touching so far but she was curious, and wanted to return a few favours, he was also hard, still, likely had been since early that morning. She chanced a look at his face after a while, his eyes were closed, with a soft smile on his lips, as he was obviously focusing on her hands as they moved gently over him. He grit his teeth and groaned, when her hand slid downward and wrapped firmly around his shaft. An image popped into her head, internal Logan guiltily trying to tug it back but she'd seen enough to know what he was wanting right now.

Logan felt Marie shift, not paying much attention as her hands didn't leave his body, she obviously wasn't going far, and he had no problem with her being comfortable. A moment later his eyes popped open, he jerked the blanket back, only to find Marie staring back up at him, wide, innocent, but simultaneously amused, and seductive eyes watching him closely as she released him from her mouth, just a little, before swallowing his hot flesh again.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, not breaking eye contact, "You don't have to do that darlin," he said, trying not to show her how much he was enjoying having her hot little mouth on him.

She released his flesh with a wet pop, as her hands roamed up his body, she adjusted her position again so she was kneeling between his legs. Her hands left his body, drawing a tiny whimper from him, and a grin from her, but they returned as soon as she had rearranged the blanket to drape over her shoulders. "I know," she replied, as she dipped her head to take him in her mouth again.

When she was finally done, she kissed her way slowly back up his heavy, sated body, snuggled back into his side, tugging the blanket over him, as she rested her head against his chest, his steady, thumping heartbeat was almost drowned out by a deep rumbling purr. He was so thoroughly satisfied he couldn't force his arms to move to wrap around her, though he did try, and she couldn't help the self-satisfied grin at reducing him to the same blissfully sated puddle he'd had her in for most of the last ... fourteen hours, according to the clock.

"Huh, it's almost lunchtime," she commented, idly tracing patterns across his chest, tweaking his nipple when he shuddered as she brushed over it, drawing a lusty growl from him. She wondered if his nipples were as sensitive as hers had been when he had touched her last night ... only one way to find out!

"Goddamn Marie," he panted, when she leaned forward and ran her tongue around her nipple before nipping the bud gently.

"That- that was okay?" she asked nervously, he'd bitten her a few times the night before but she wanted to be sure she was doing this right.

"That feels fantastic baby," he replied with a grin, as he pressed his renewed erection into the thigh that was thrown over his hips. "It's lunchtime though, we have to go get the kids, and we have to leave for our trip at some point too, so, let's call it a day shall we?" he asked, trying not to look disappointed at the idea of leaving the bed.

Marie pouted at him before admitting he was right. "Next time is my turn though, I get to have you completely at my mercy," she said, a lascivious grin tugging at her lips and a sparkle of desire in her eyes.

Logan moaned as he pulled her up to kiss the daylights out of her, she had him alright, completely at her mercy, he would do anything she wanted. When they broke apart breathlessly Logan collapsed back against the bed. "Five more minutes," he mumbled sleepily.

An hour later they finally made their way out of their room and downstairs, to find the rest of their family. The kitchen was a hive of muted activity, it was the weekend so there were no classes and several of the rooms occupants were clearly nursing hangovers.

"Gee, where is everyone?" Logan commented loudly, as they walked into the room.

"Shut up Logan, you, you asshole, never get a hangover, so how about a little respect for the rest of us who have to suffer!" Jean muttered into her drink.

"You don't *have* to suffer," he replied cheekily, "Just don't get wasted..."

The rest if his sentence was cut off by excited squeals from James and Ava as they ran into the room and threw themselves at him, the rest of the rooms occupants cringing and covering their overly sensitive ears. Logan chuckled before reminding the two kids to use their 'inside voices', a term he'd overheard Marie telling them when she wanted to encourage them to be quiet. They acquiesced, dropping the volume several decibels as they excitedly chattered about the movie they watched the night before, and what they had for breakfast.

"Are we going on hol-ee-day now dada?" James asked excitedly.

"Yes, please, leave quickly, " Scott muttered, from where he was hiding being a newspaper. Jean grunted - most out of character for her - in agreement, while several others chuckled in response.

"As soon as we've all had lunch, and got your bags," Logan replied, grinning when both kids whooped in delight, much to the chagrin of those around them. Jubilee finally gave up and staggered out of the room away from the noise, Logan didn't feel so bad for her, she was three years off the legal drinking age, so she shouldn't be hungover anyway.