Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the slow updates, I've been working on a lot recently.

About to earn my M rating people. You were warned.
Logan didn't even last twenty-four hours before he was pissed off again. This time he'd really done something stupid. He punched Bobby square in the face, breaking his nose and knocking him out cold. All because the boy had tried to kiss his Marie again.

He was in the professor's office being severely reprimanded while Marie sat outside jittering, barely keeping her nerves in check. She could just about hear the conversation going on inside, catching snippets here and there.

"Is this about Rogue?"

"I'm trying to stop her making a stupid decision."

"It's her choice to make, not yours. Your not her father and she's old enough.."

She heard something smash inside and she knew his temper was getting the better of him. The professor raised his voice and Logan swore in frustration. The door was wrenched open violently, rebounding off the wall as he stormed out, face as dark as thunder.

"Logan, you will apologize to Robert. I won't have a teacher terrorize his students." The professor was wheeling out calmly behind him.

"Then find a new teacher." He grabbed Marie, his strong fingers twitching in anger, digging in and bruising her wrist. She had to run to keep up with his long strides, almost tripping a few times on the way.

"Wh-where are we going?" she managed to puff out. Marie thought it was a bad idea to be alone with him when he was angry.

"Out." He spat. Logan dragged Marie to the basement where Scott's bike was parked. He swung a long, jean-clad leg over the seat and raised a questioning eyebrow at Marie over his shoulder. This was a test.

Did she pick the familiar safety of the school, where she would be under the professor's protection or did she choose to go with Logan and explore the unknown with him? After all, the outside world was a dangerous place for pretty young mutant girls.

She swallowed her fear and climbed on behind him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. Logan pulled his lips back over his teeth in a canine snarl; Marie was learning to submit to the alpha, learning to do as she was told and that pleased both the beast and the man in him.

Marie couldn't help but sob into the back of his jacket as they rode through the twisting lanes that lead the back way out of the city. She wasn't afraid of him, maybe of what he might do, but she knew he wouldn't try to hurt her.

It was dark by the time he pulled over.

"Logan, where are we?" he climbed off the bike, setting down the foot pedal.

A neon flashing motel sign read "Neptune's Inn." The place was small, dirty and secluded.

"Relax baby." He stepped towards her, still seated on the bike, his hands tangling in her long hair, feeling the weight and silky softness. Marie breath hitched in her throat as she stared into his eyes, all liquefied and heavy-lidded with desire. She'd never seen anyone look at her in that way before. It made her stomach flip over and her limps feel a floppy as noodles.

Then Logan kissed her so deeply the paper cut she'd got on her finger that morning healed and she could hear her name, echoing around her mind. Marie held on long enough to know exactly what he was planning.

His mouth ached to suck on the delicate skin on her nipples ever since he'd felt them yesterday. His hands trembled at the thought of touching all of her at once, naked and writhing beneath him. Images of what Logan was imagining hit her forcefully and she pulled back, gasping for breath.

Marie wasn't ready and she was scared but how could she tell him that in a way he would understand. Not that she didn't want to but that she couldn't yet. In the back of her mind maybe she needed some assurance that he wouldn't take what he wanted and leave.

While she was thinking, Logan carried her to one of the rooms, depositing her on the bed. She scuttled to the back of the mattress, pushing her back into the headboard, arms and legs tucked up around herself.

The only light came from lamps on one side of the room, fashioned to look like coral. In the dim light, she could barely make out his shadowy features but knew he could see as well as if it were daylight.

Marie wanted to cry thinking about how she was going to avoid this. She wanted to be with Logan, wanted him to want her the way he did ever since he'd rescued her from the statue of liberty and maybe even a before that.

She found herself staring at an ornament shaped like a seahorse before the heavy thud of Logan's boots hitting the carpet brought her back to reality. He'd disposed of most of his clothes except his jeans which were unbuttoned enough for her to see he didn't wear underwear and where the trail of hair under his belly button ended.

"Take your clothes off" he demanded, coming towards her and growled slightly when she shied away from his touch, eyes narrowing at her unwillingness. This is what she wanted? This is what they both wanted. So why was she flaking on him now?

"What's wrong?" she didn't know how to respond in a way that wouldn't make him angry. How could she say she wanted a little experience first, that she needed to understand how a relationship with him would work and she didn't know if she could be everything he needed.

"I need just a little more time.."

"Is it him?" Logan whispered but he might as well have shouted it for the impact it made on her. Marie flinched and internally cursed knowing he'd partly figured it out. He turned, swore long and loud, punched a vase of dried flowers and a few holes in the wall.

Half guilty, half frightened tears sprung from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she begged him to stop, still huddled against the headboard.

Logan turned back to her; bare chest heaving with anger, eyes rimmed red, barely able to control his rage. He wanted to damage so much more than the wall.

He grabbed her shaking form, pulling her to the floor with him, fingers digging into the soft flesh on her hips. Logan pinned her struggling form beneath his own, licked at her raw, reddened lips before covering them with his own.

Marie felt the hard bulge in his pants pushing against her, straining to spring free. She knew he wasn't going to listen to her now. Her hand reached down and cupped him, squeezing lightly and he froze, groaned into her mouth. Logan reached down to pull off her pants but she stopped him, nudged him to roll over.

She closed her eyes and bent down to his belly and licked the sensitive flaming skin there, feeling his eyes watching her and his heavy breathing. With her eyes still closed, Marie reached inside his jeans, trailed her mouth down and sucked hard.

Logan let out a whimper. Her mouth, so deliciously hot and wet was better than he ever could have imagined. He watched her lips strain around him, her inexperience showing when her teeth grazed the tip or her jerky rhythm. He wouldn't last long.

She sped up, guided by hands that had come to caress the back of her head, taking him in deeper and deeper each time. Marie had been holding on for a while and was desperately trying to keep her mutation off, not wanting to hurt him or hear what he was thinking but also dying to know. Her eyes remained firmly closed in the knowledge she would chicken out if she took a peak. He was thick and throbbing against the roof of her mouth and tongue.

Marie's hold on her power slipped and the same images from earlier began to burn through her mind. In that moment of weakness, Logan groaned hoarsely as pain and pleasure collided into one and he violently came down her throat. He saw her wet eyes dart around for somewhere to empty her mouth.

"Swallow it." No woman spat the Wolverines seed out, especially not his Marie. She was going to learn to love it. Her face screwed up and she grimaced as she swallowed.

Logan sat up to kiss her softly, tasting himself inside her mouth, pawing at her chest through her top.

"I'll be nicer now, I promise." He licked behind her ear, nibbled the lobe gently. Marie tried to get up from the floor but his grip on her tightened.

"No more time, no more waiting. I want you now." She looked into his eyes, soft but hidden steel within and knew she shouldn't disobey him now. It was time.

He lifted her to the bed, licked her tears from her cheeks. Marie felt her clothes being stripped off, the colder air on her skin quickly replaced by the heat radiating off Logan's body. His calloused fingers stroked her face before reaching between her legs. She jumped involuntarily back and he gave her a warning look. His tongue kept darting out to wet his lips as he stroked hers down below.

Logan sat on top of her in case she tried to bolt again. How could he convey that this was going to be good for her, for both of them. Leaning down, he gave her a good hard lick, tasted her arousal before lining himself up.

Marie tried not to make a noise, tried not to ruin it but the pain of being stretched so far open on her first time was too great. He slid slowly until he was buried deep inside her, his face in her neck, breathing that concentrated scent to keep him still, to stop the Wolverine from taking over.

She let out a sob and he kissed her cheek, beginning to slowly move inside her. Just small, slow movements at first to break her in. It was so tight and hot like his dick was on fire but burning in a good way. He already had the feeling building up inside him again but he wanted to make this good for her.

He pulled out almost all the way before slowly pushing back in. It drew a low moan from her so he did it again, moving his head down to suck on her nipple. He reached down and pressed two fingers against her clit and rubbed in small circles, knew she was coming close. He sped up, one hand lifting up her butt so he could penetrate even deeper. The headboard banged forcefully against the cheap wall, denting it with each thrust.

Marie let out a cry as they climaxed together, Logan roaring in satisfaction as he finished inside her for the second time, seeing stars from the force of it. He panted against her, slumped over in a way that squashed the air from her lungs and blocked any more from being inhaled.

With a satisfied sigh Logan rolled off, licked the bite mark on her neck he didn't remember making, tasting her blood to confirm it tasted as good as the rest of her.

And he breathed something she thought he would never say.

"I love you kid."

Her breath hitched. "You do?"

"Always have." He shrugged, looked up at the ceiling.

"How come you never told me?"

"I guess I was too afraid you didn't feel the same way or wouldn't want a guy like me around. I'm not exactly boyfriend material." He fiddled with a loose thread on the sheet, pausing a long moment before continuing.

"I was also afraid.. still am afraid.. that you'll leave me." Logan turned to her, his eyes wet but aside from that he was expressionless. Another test. Do you want me?

Underneath his fierce exterior, she'd uncovered the real Logan; the vulnerable, lonely man who'd been through so much. She thought for a second that she was the only one who could have seen this but it was unlikely as he'd been around so long. Maybe the only one who he could remember said the voice in the back of her mind.

She smiled softly, lifted her hand to stroke his rough stubbly cheek with her thumb.

"I'll never leave you." She swore, believing what she said with her whole heart. Her heart that had swelled three sizes in that moment. She loved that look on his face, heavenly gratification mixed with an expression like she was his favorite person in the world.

"D'you promise?" Logan's voice was low, barely audible even in the silent room.

"Yeah, I promise."

…

The end… for now.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you, everyone, for all the love and support recently, this was the final chapter but I'm already thinking about what could happen next. I love writing a dark Logan. What do you guys think of him?

And high fives to anyone who get's my motel reference. Hint – it's PG

Part Two will hopefully be coming in the next few weeks so follow me for updates. As usual, if you enjoyed please review. I always like to hear back and for people to suggest what kind of thing they would like me to write next.