Nestling in Logan's arms, her eyes flutter open to the dawning light. It is so different waking up with someone in bed, especially after spending half her life alone. Due to various reasons, but mostly because of her powers, her lovers rarely spent the night. Even when they did there was always a degree of caution involved, either she is afraid or her lover is. Last night was an incredible experience; sex has always been an activity of precise planning and execution. Never has Marie simply gone at it with a man till exhaustion and then fallen asleep in his arms.

Now as the night fades into day, she can admit to herself that last night was extremely reckless, she put him in extreme danger just so she can feel better about herself, after getting dumped. Not something a responsible woman, a respected teacher should do. As if he can sense her darkening thoughts, he slips his arms around her and pulls her flush against him. She tense slightly but soon relaxes as he nuzzles her neck from behind, his excitement pressing against her. “Marie.”

“What’s the matter darlin'?” Tilting her head she exposes her neck to his lips and tongue. His hands roam over her body stirring a new desire within her. She moans when he deftly slides his erection between her legs, sliding it against her slick folds.

“You shredded all my clothes.” What's left of her outfit from last night is scattered about the room. Marie lets out a huff when all he does is smirk at her, and his hands proceed to roam once again. She pushes his hand away and with great reluctance, untangles herself from him.

Standing up from the bed she wraps a thin bed sheet around herself. Before she can walk away she catches his eyes lingering over her body, and even considering everything that happened last night, she still can not help the blush on her cheeks. Folding her arms, she tries to send him a glare. “I need to get back to the school”

He reaches out to her and she lets him drag her back onto the bed. Enveloping her from behind, he sucks on her neck before whispering in her ear, “It's Sunday. Don’t tell me ya run a Sunday school or somethin'.”

“And if I do?” She almost moans that out. Logan seems to know exactly how to touch her, and she knows if she doesn’t stop him soon she will not want to leave.

“Call in sick.” Logan is growling again. He nips at her shoulder, while his arms move to cup her breast, teasing her still sensitive nubs, gently pulling on them, letting the aching tips slide between his fingers. “Take ya back first thing tomorrow morning?”

“I don’t know, it’s not that simple” He is just too good at this; Marie can barely keep herself focused. His hands wander lower and her legs part in invitation. She just knows that if he reaches his intended destination that she will be lost. The responsible part of her mind makes one last push, and she bolts up from the bed, her body still trembling from his touch. “I have lesson plans I need to get ready, and clothes to replace.”

“Alright darlin’, alright,” Logan rises out of bed as well a smug grin on his face, apparently giving up for the moment. He strides over to the dresser, grabbing his pants. “How bout ya take a shower and I go and get ya somethin’ to wear?”

“Yes, thank you.” Marie can’t help but follow his every motion as he dresses; she couldn’t get a good look last night, thanks to their passions. Now she is actually regretting turning him down. She loves the movement of his muscled back and remembers how it felt under her hands or the shift of his hips as he entered her. Forcing herself to turn around she resolves to make the shower a long and cold one.




The cold water is not helping, the marks on her body, the dull ache between her legs, so many little things remind her of last night's exertions. If she's not careful her mind wanders, soon followed by her hands, doing their best to mimic how he touched her last night. His strong yet gentle hand, that seems to know how to push her to her limits and keep her there till she is ready to burst. She can feel them right now gliding over the smooth plains of her stomach.

“Why so cold?” His voice startles her out of her fantasy, she would have slipped if it were not for his hands now holding her tight against him. His body had felt unusually hot last night, radiating warmth like a furnace. Under the cold rain of water, the heat is even more pronounced almost like he is scalding her.

Steadying herself against the tiled wall, Marie manages to cobble together a thought, just barely. “C-clothes?”

“Being delivered, gonna take a few hours.” He pushes her against the shower wall, even though the cold water is now turning temperate, she shivers. Parting her legs Logan pulls her hips to him, the tip of his cock brushing against her entrance. “How bout we take advantage of it.”

With a sudden thrust, he buries himself inside her. Marie gasps at the invasion, still a bit tender from last night. Holding himself inside her, he relaxes her with tender caresses, punctuated with the occasional nip to her neck or pinch of her nipples. Having already worked herself up during her daydream, it does not take long for him to have her teetering on the edge, and that’s also where he holds her.

“Logan…” she manages between moans of pleasure and frustration. She arches her back and tries to grind her hips into him, to no avail. He effortlessly maintains control of their pace. “Stop teasing.”

“Does my girl wanna cum?” She can hear the grin in his voice. He is doing this on purpose and if she weren’t so close to the edge she would have slapped him in the face. She tries to push back against him again, but he snaps his hips, his hard length slides against that spot at the perfect angle, turning her legs to jelly, but still not enough to push her over.

Resigned to the situation, Marie ceases her struggles and moans out what he wants to hear. “Yessss!”

Pulling her up flush against him, he increases his pace, while nipping at her neck, “Stay the night and ya will, many times.”

“Logan! I can’t!” She has responsibilities, to the school, to her students, she wanted one wild night to forget herself. She really should not give up another day to this reckless undertaking. He does not respond with words instead he tugs her hair back and pulls her into a kiss. She moans into him and lets his tongue slide between her lips. His fingers work their way down and circle her aching clit. When he breaks the kiss and bites into her neck, it all becomes too much. “Okay, okay, I’ll stay. Now please!”


A few quick flicks by his fingers send her screaming over the edge, her inner walls clamp tight around his member, and with a roar Logan pulses inside her, flooding her with warmth. She turns her head burying face against his broad shoulder and sinking her teeth into his arm. The last few powerful thrusts force her into another climax.




A knock on the door stirs Marie from her slumber. She feels the bed move, when he rises out of it, followed by the sound of indistinct conversation. By the time she is waking up, he is clad in his jeans and already walking back. Sitting down next to her on the bed he places several large boxes beside him.

“Logan?” Sitting up she rubs the sleep from her eyes, shielding them from the afternoon sun shining through the windows. She catches his eyes flickering over her appreciatively, and shyly wraps the white linen around herself. It is so strange to feel like this in front of him considering what happened last night and this morning. Yet she can’t help it, before she can embarrass herself any further she changes the subject. “What’s with all the boxes?”

“Clothes.” Logan unceremoniously tears open a package and dumps the contents in front of her.

There's a full matching outfit inside, the expensive kind. She picks the top up; the fabric is cool and smooth in her hand. She smiles incredulously at him, “It was just one skirt...”

“Yeah, wasn’t sure what ya like so…” He waves his hand over the boxes and shrugs his shoulder. “Been told this is a ‘spring collection’.”

It certainly was the avant-garde she recently saw during the Paris fashion week. “Logan, all this is too much I can’t...”

He smiles that sexy smile of his, one she is becoming fond of, and passes another, smaller package to her. “Indulge me.”

Marie gives him a skeptical look before carefully opening the package. She finds a light green silk negligee inside, one she’s wanted since she first saw it in a show. Carefully she holds it up against herself. “Lingerie… you bought me lingerie?”

“Among other things.” He crawls onto the bed, leaning close to her, and whispers in a raspy voice, “Wanna see ya in them.”

Rolling away from him, giggling, she throws on the negligee and walks over the wall mirror on the other side of the room. Striking a few provocative poses in the mirror, she smiles flirtatiously back at him. “I don’t know... I already like this one, wouldn’t want you to rip it up too.”

He is behind her in a few long strides, his hands circling her waist. Pulling her flush against him, his hands slide up her body, one hand cupping a breast, the other rising to caress her face. “Can always buy ya a few more darlin’.”

Marie leans back against him; she loves how liberal he is with his touch. Yet it comes with a bit of guilt, he does not know that at any moment, with even a tiny slip of her control he could die by her hands. Shuddering as his hands slip between her legs and his mouth finds its way down to her neck, she can’t shake the feeling that even if he did know, the danger might just spur him on.

With one hand he slowly strokes her inner thighs and teases her lips with the other. Trailing his kisses to her ear and whispers, “Ordered us some dinner, gonna take a bit to get here though.”

She feels his arm muscles tense and then suddenly Logan lifts her up in the air with ease and sets her on the nearby dresser. Parting her thighs he pulls her closer to the edge. His hands glide up her legs, he leans in for a kiss. It is light, gentle not at all like how he usually kisses. Pulling back slightly he smirks, “So, I was thinking dessert first.”

She watches with bated breath, as he drops down to one knee. She feels the scratch of his mutton chops along with her inner thigh, then closes her eyes and gasps out loud when a hot wet feeling reaches her center. The sensation soon fades; opening her eyes she finds him smirking up at her, “Fuck, ya taste wonderful.”

She flushes hard at the remark; she’s read articles about this, about making things pleasant down there. And of the lovers she’s had, none has taken to this with such enthusiasm. It’s not the first time someone has gone down on her, but the animalistic way he relishes the act is proving to be more of a turn on that she ever expected. Any further thought on the matter is lost when his tongue finds its way to her clit, teasing her with a few light flicks before he sucks the bundle of nerves into his mouth.

“Oh My God!” The sensation is almost too much, on instinct she tries to close her legs. His hands prove to be stronger, spreading her wider, he pushes a finger into her. She clenches around it tightly and flings her head back in ecstasy when his tongue swirls around her clit. A second finger joins the first, together they find that spot inside her, her body tenses, her mind goes blank and the world fades to white.

When she comes to, at last, she finds herself still on the dresser, with Logan standing comfortably between her legs, holding her to him. That smug grin is back on his face and his hands gently rubbing along her back. Leaning in close he brushes his lips against her, and she can smell herself on him. Lifting her off the dresser he looks right at the door when a knock is heard. “Ready for some chow?”

“Oh my! He wasn't there when I…when I..” Blushing crimson Marie places herself behind him and looks at him in embarrassment.

Logan picks up a sheet and wraps around her, running a finger along her cheek. “Don’t worry darlin’, that ain’t something I’d share.”




Marie finishes buttoning the last button on her new blouse just as the first light of dawn filters in through the curtains. She turns an affectionate smile towards Logan, who is just starting to wake. She finally managed to wear him out late last night, and despite the few hours of sleep she managed to get, she feels oddly refreshed. Her smile widens when she sees him groggily reach for her on the bed. A few minutes of watching him feel around the bed she calls out to him, “Over here sleepy head.”

Logan blinks a few times, before sitting up on the bed stretching. Marie enjoys the play of his muscles as he moves off the bed. He walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist, “Mmm, ya look beautiful.”

“You were watching me.” She lets his hands wander just a bit; enjoying the last few minutes she has with him.

Logan brushes her long auburn hair to the side and nips her lightly along her neck. “Wish ya could stay longer.”

She covers his larger hands with hers and stops them from wandering too far, and sighs at his persistence. “Logan you know I can’t, its Monday.”

“I know darlin’.” He stays behind her, before taking a deep breath and starting to get dressed. Just as she finishes with her makeup he starts walking out the door. “Gonna check us out and pull the car around.”




The ride back to the school is comfortable, almost intimate, but Marie knows it won’t last. She picked him for a reason; men like him don’t stick around. They like to keep things nice and simple, and as if right on cue Logan speaks, “Look I gotta be away for a job, probably few weeks”

From what she has read in those magazines Kitty collects this is a pretty standard excuse. Even if Logan looks completely honest saying it. He will say that he is going to be busy and he will try to call or text until eventually, he fades from her life.

“A job?” She wants to ask more, and even though he said he would be back she doesn’t want to get her hopes up, doesn't think anything can come from this. A smooth clean break is what is best for everyone. There is a pang of sadness at the thought; she really feels that they have a connection. But this is how it should be. As much as she hoped for something more, this was never going to be more than just a one-night stand. She puts on a brave front and a lovely smile, just for him. “I wish you luck then."

“I’ll call you when I’m back.” His claim catches her off guard, and she is about ready to call him out on his bald-faced lie. Considering that they never even exchanged phone numbers. Then before she can he presses a cell phone into her hands, a large, bulky, and ugly phone probably older than she is, it is a burner phone if she ever saw one.

She finds it difficult to respond, Logan is an odd person, just when she thought she figured him out he pulls something like this. Her mind is racing to find a reason, and only one comes to mind, he must be married and now wants to keep her on the side. She can't keep the disgust from her voice when she eventually finds it. “You want to call me on a burner phone?”

He actually looks over, one eyebrow raised, smirking, a look that says she is an idiot. “Darlin', that’s an Iridium Satellite phone. I work in all sorts of backwater places, that's the only phone that works everywhere.”

“Just thought that-” he starts to say something else, then frowns and reaches towards the phone. “If ya don’t want me to call-”

“I do!” Marie pulls it away from his hand and tucks the phone into her purse in a flash, “I just- I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“I’ll call.” He didn’t look at her, but there is something in his voice, it almost sounded like he meant something more.




It is still early when they arrive at the front entrance of the mansion. The courtyard is still quiet, and mostly empty. Logan pulls up by the curb and puts the car in park. For a few long minutes they sit there together in silence. Neither of them seems to want the moment to end. He finally makes the first move, opening her side of the door for her. She isn't even aware of how he got there. Before her mind can catch up he has her pressed up against the side of his car, his strong arms encasing her.

"Logan... we can't," she warns him, after glancing around them. There are no students around right now but she is certain the teachers are up and about. She looks at his grinning face and unconsciously bites her lip, fighting back her urges for the sake of propriety. This whole silly situation is making her feel like a teenager, stealing a kiss after a date.

"One more for the road." He wasn't really asking. His hands move to circle her waist, and he presses in closer.

"Lo-" She opens her mouth to protest, and he seizes the opportunity to press home a kiss. His tongue slides passed her lips and dances with her own. Marie beats her fists against his wide chest a few times to little avail and soon closes her eyes and relaxes into the kiss.

When he finally breaks the kiss she whimpers in protest. Opening her eyes to his rugged smiling face, she knows she must look the sight, rosy-cheeked and glassy eyed. Her heart rates jump higher when he leans in again, and she tilts her head, preparing to receive another kiss. Instead, she hears him whisper into her ear, "Can’t wait till next time."

She is of a mind to retort that there might not even be a next time, but Logan is already halfway to the gate before she has the sense to close her mouth and form the sentences in her mind. Out of the corner of her vision, she can see Jubes through the second story window, gaping at her before quickly disappearing from sight. Sighing, Marie starts walking towards the door, mentally bracing for the barrage of questions that are sure to greet her.
Chapter End Notes:
Thats it thanks for reading and the reviews