Author's Chapter Notes:
Big thanks to Cschoolgirl for the beta.
Marie wakes up to the incessant buzzing of her phone. She is not sure when or how she fell asleep but she was sure Logan was right here with her when she did. The clock on her phone lets her know it's only been a few hours since he brought her here. She still feels sleepy until she reads the content of the messages that have been sent to her. Irene is requesting her presence at a fundraiser, held at Magneto’s home no less.

She sits up suddenly still disoriented and feels all alone till the sound of the shower starting fills her with more relief than she is willing to admit. Walking towards the bathroom she spots several folders, one of them labeled Stryker. The name sounds familiar but she can’t quite place it, yet she can't shake the flashes of fear associated with that name. Aside from the many names she does not recognize, there are quite a few that she does.

Overtaken by her curiosity she sits down on the folding chair and picks out a thick file that piques her interest the most. Marie flips open the folder labeled Danvers. It was mostly about the incident. She still remembers the news on TV when it happened, the bright flash in the sky, swarms of Aliens now known as the Chitauri descending on New York. In the center of it all was Captain Marvel, leading the defense of the city. Her name was never revealed and now Captain Marvel’s secret identity and much more is laid out before her. The file Logan collected is thick, full of reports, the press, the police and all sorts from the alphabet agencies, many she’s never even heard of before. She is surprised by the meticulously detailed notes inside the file written in beautiful cursive.

“Marie?” Logan’s voice startles her out of her thoughts, nearly causing her to jump. She already heard the shower turn off and closed the file she was reading, pretending to look at the various knickknacks on the table, giving herself time to let her heart rate recover. She then looks up at him with a warm smile as he stands by the bathroom.

He is fresh out of the shower, still steaming, wearing in just a towel. Her eyes go wide, then a motion catches her gaze. A droplet of water drips from the tip of his stubborn spiky hair then rolls down his broad shoulders, passed his muscular chest, ending halfway down his toned abs on to the old worn towel around his waist. He follows her eyes down and smirks at her, “Ya feeling better?”

“Yes! Much better! Thank you,” Marie quickly stands up, while squeaking out a reply. Not sure if it is wholly proper to peek at his personal intelligence files, she waves her phone at him. “Just checking my phone, got a reminder that I need to go to a party tomorrow night.”

“Party?” Logan replies with his back towards her, his hands searching through the closet. The wide expanse of his muscular back fills her vision and her mind goes blank. She sits appreciating the movement of the muscles on his back as he sorts through the various outfits in the closet.
She hears her voice answering and could not quite stop herself in time. “Yeah, Magneto is having-”

“Magneto.” She barely saw Logan move nor could she prevent him from pushing her back against the wall. He presses close to her, his arms by her side pressed against the wall. Her stomach is fluttering like mad and she can hear the pounding of her own heart. There is a possessive rumble behind his voice, “What I say about Magneto?”

“T-that he is dangerous…” Averting her gaze, she tries to answer. Yet with Magneto’s presence objecting so strongly, she can barely say the words. The heat radiating from Logan’s body feels intense and she can swear the water is practically steaming off of him. A coil of warmth settles deep within her at the thought of feeling his body against hers and to prevent any embarrassment she presses her palms against the wall.

“And?” He dips his head down and Marie can feel his breath against her neck.

“I-I should stay away from him.” She finally meets his eyes again, and what she sees both excites her and makes her a bit afraid.

“Good.” He nods, their lips just a few inches from each other. Marie has the urge to just lean in, but Logan speaks again, “Call them and tell them yer not going.”

“Logan, I can’t it’s important to my mother.” She would love to just say yes, keep him happy and close. But she can’t, every fundraiser is important at this stage of the campaign. Not to mention who knows what kind of rumors might spread if she is not there by her mother’s side. On top it all she can hear Magneto’s voice smugly reminding her that he has all sorts of connections, ones that could have the key piece of information to blow her current investigation wide open.

“Marie, tell them.” Logan insists in that usual growl of his, placing the phone next to her ear. Magneto’s voice objects loudly inside her mind. But the phone is already ringing, she gives him one last pleading look, even though the outcome is already decided.

As soon as someone picks up the phone, Marie does as she is bid. “Hi, Christy, can you please let my Mother know that I have a prior engagement tomorrow evening?”

Logan hangs up the phone and tosses it on the couch. Magneto’s voice fades from her mind, Marie lets out a breath and laments on what she has just done. At least she can console herself with one fact, they’re on Logan’s desk is a pile of information on the FOH as well. Having seen his handy work on Danvers, she is certain they would be just as good if not better. She just needs to convince him to let her see it.

“You know I don’t just let anyone dictate my schedule.” She quips at him, feeling the hint of disappointment at the sight of Logan picking up a pair of old jeans and slipping them on.

“Good thing I’m not just anyone.” He walks up to the desk and picks up a report and spreads it out on a desk. To her excitement, it is the exact one she wants to see. Marie steps in close hoping for a peek, doing her best not to be distracted by a shirtless Logan. He glances back at her as she walks up behind him and smirks, “Hey be a darlin’ and grab me a few beers will ya?”

Marie narrows her eyes at him but takes a six-pack out of the mini-fridge and an idea forms in her head. She slowly walks up to him then suddenly presses the cold beer against his neck. Logan shrinks away slightly at the icy can then turns and chuckles at her.

Even though she spots the glimmer of mischief in his eyes, she is unable to avoid him when he reaches out towards her. She squeals out loud when she feels his strong arms around her, pulling her into his lap. She struggles in his grasp, giggling the entire time. Marie can feel his hands everywhere, grasping and tickling at her, it takes all her effort just to defend herself, then suddenly everything is still. His lips are close and she can see the lust darkening his eyes. Her heart pounds in her chest when his hands tighten around her waist.

The voices in her head all yell out at once, the cacophony sends her into a panic and she vanishes in a cloud of sulfur. Only to appear a scant few feet away against the wall. Logan is after her in an instant, stepping between her unsteady legs. He presses in close, the warmth of his proximity is flaming her own desires. He traces one finger down her neck, past her shoulders, and between her breasts. His hand then moves to stroke her nipple already jutting out from under the fabric. His eyes meet hers and his voice is hoarse when he finally speaks, “Say the word Marie and I’ll let go.”

There is no going back if she doesn't stop him now. And her mind is completely clear and quiet for the first time in years, no other voice within her other than her own. Marie is not sure if this is a good decision or a bad decision but for once in a long time, she is absolutely certain this is her decision. She places her bare hand on to his muscular chest, and runs her fingers through the coarse hair there, marveling the feeling of her skin on his. “Please, don’t.”

Something changes in Logan with those words, like a dam bursting. He reaches out and rends her shirt with his bare hands. A mix of emotions flash through his eyes, she is certain the warmth of his love is in there, but the lust, the desire, and the need are unmistakable. His large hand slides along her chest before it cups one of her breasts, a finger brushing over the tip.

Logan’s hungry gaze sweeps over and his fingers tease the peaks of her breast incessantly, sending pulses of pleasure coursing through her body. Marie feels her arousal seeping from her and feels a hitch in her breath when his nostrils flare and he licks his lips. He tugs hard on her sensitive nipples and draws a gasp of pleasure from her. “Fuck yer gorgeous.”

She runs her hand along his chest and tries to teases him in return, with a growl he pins her arms over her head by the wrists. With his other hand, he reaches down unzipping himself. Then he resumes his assault with his fingers and adds to the sensation by sliding his hot engorged cock along her wet folds, parting them. Marie looks down and blushes hard as her juices proceed to coat his length. She struggles weakly against his grasp, before moaning in protest. “Logan, I want to touch you too.”

Letting her go, Logan smirks and drops to his knees. He lifts one of her legs on to his shoulder and leans into her sex; he brushes his sideburns again her inner thigh and takes a deep breath. A pang of embarrassment shoots through her, and a strange thought pops into her head. What if he finds her weird down there? Responding unconsciously she tries to use both of her hands to push his head away while trying to close her legs. Another tug on her nipple, caused her legs to go weak with pleasure. Distracted, she begins to slide down till her core is less than an inch away from his face. Before she can correct herself, his hot and rough tongue darts out of his mouth and circles her clit, flicking at the sensitive nub before drawing it all into his mouth.

“Ohh Gawd!” Marie arches towards him and loses herself in the pleasure, her hands entangle themselves into his spiky hair for support. His dexterous tongue inflicts exquisite pleasure upon her while his fingers continue to pinch and tease her breasts. She quickly feels herself brought to the edge, and it is there he decided to hold her. His finger keeps her tittering at the brink while he laps at her slick folds. “Logan! Please, stop teasing.”

She huffs in frustration when he stands up, pressing his rock hard body against her. She thrusts her hips forward, her core aching with emptiness. Logan claims her lips, before whispering to her, “Who’s teasin’? This is for keeps darlin’.”

She nods frantically clutches him tight as the tip of his cock presses against her entrance. As he slowly pushes, his fingers work their magic and shove her over the edge, just as he suddenly thrust himself inside. Her walls flutter around his invasive member as the waves of ecstasy overwhelms her senses and washing away whatever discomfort she might have felt.

Marie lets out a gasp as he fills her completely pushing deep inside her. He holds himself there, a pleasant rumble emanating from his chest, before slowly pulling himself out. Her walls grip him tightly reluctant to let him withdraw. Growling in response Logan nips and sucks at her neck.

“Your mine, not gonna let anyone else have you. Not Magneto, not Warren, no one!” Logan punctuates each name with a rough jerk of his hips, pushing her up along the wall with each thrust. Marie meets his thrusts eagerly moaning in agreement.

She is well on her way to another orgasm and is at this moment willing to agree to anything so long as he doesn’t stop. As they both work up into a frenzy, Marie feels Logan rut hard into her pushing deeper than ever, and his entire body tenses, scorching pulse after scorching pulse of his seed fills her. She feels his teeth against her neck and bites down onto his shoulder in response. The taste of iron seeps into her mouth and her world explodes in a shower of stars and ecstasy.




Awareness slowly returns to her, Marie stretches out luxuriously on the bed she somehow finds herself on, and the memories of what just happened become clear to her. She just had her first time, with Logan no less. Placing both of her hands on to her stomach, her eyes flutter open. She stares down at herself for a moment wondering if she can see or feel a change within her. Unsure of how to measure this change, she sits up and immediately winces slightly as a dull ache pulses between her legs.

She scans the room, and the light filtering through the high narrow windows lets her know it is probably late in the morning. Then after a brief moment of searching her gaze quickly settles on Logan. He is sitting on the edge of the bed, still completely naked with a phone against his ear, speaking in hushed tones. Marie can tell from just the tension carried on his back that he is talking about work. Still a bit shy about her body she wraps the comforter around herself and crawls up behind him.

Marie had hoped to capitalize on his good mood to ask for some access to his intelligence of the FOH. A chance she has obviously missed. A part of herself feels silly at this little game she seems intent on playing. That part of her is also confident that Logan would be more than willing to comply to any of her requests for information.

When he spares her a warm glance and a smile before the frown settles back on to his face, her decision is made. No matter the circumstances, his good mood can only help her situation. With his attention once again back on that phone of his, she carefully reaches out towards him with one hand and lightly touches the tip of her finger to the back of his neck. Signing with relief when only that dull warmth passes from him to her, she presses both of her palms flat on his back and marvels at the feel of his hard muscles under the soft skin.

Her hands slide to his lower back and around to his toned stomach, she lets the comforter slip off of her as she presses her nude body against his back. The feel of her skin on his sends a rush of arousal through her. She never really had a chance to feel him during their frantic lovemaking last night.

Laying her chin on his shoulder, she intends to fully enjoy these intimate explorations. As Marie’s hands continue to roam, a rumble starts from deep within his chest, slowly increase in strength and igniting a growing need within her. Her hands travel lower still, trailing through the soft hairs of his thighs, to the hardening member between them. She admires how he feels in her hands for a moment. Briefly wondering how the hard and thick length touching her fingers managed to fit inside her last night.

“I am calm!” Logan suddenly yells into the phone startling her. A raised voice can be heard from the other side, the voice of a woman to which he answers, “Yes, I can growl and be fucking calm!”

She pouts at him when he gives her a look, even though Marie knows better. Even though it is just for his work, it still makes her a bit jealous that he would be calling a woman right after spending the night with her, still in bed with her for that matter. Logan growls in frustration, and she feels a surge of pride to detect the barely hidden need in his voice. “Look something's come up. Just give me the quick rundown.”

“Something is definitely up,” she whispers. Her eye lingers on his cock while she giggles at her own joke. Suddenly aware of her rather wanton actions she looks up just in time to see him send her an irritated yet lusty glance. Even with his gruff voice, he couldn’t push back the lingering haze of desire rising within her and deter her from her goal. She looks at him glassy-eyed, her fingers closing around his cock, despite a bit of doubt creeping into her mind. Then his member pulses in her hand and grows ever larger and the world fade from her awareness, only the feeling of his cock sliding between her hand remains.

Marie hears him suddenly snap his phone shut, before she can react she finds herself laying down on the bed. With she comforter spread around her and her body in plain view, she looks shyly up at Logan. She can see that grin she loves so much on his face and no small amount of desire in his eyes. His eyes flicker over her body and he growls, “What did ya think yer doin’?”

“You looked so tense, I just wanted you to feel good and relax.” Marie places a hand on his chest she can feel the strong steady beats of his heart contrasting sharply with the quick rapid beats of her own. “Did I do it wrong?”

“Oh, it felt good darlin’, real good.” He rumbles back then sits back and spreads her legs open with one hand, his other hand caressing slow circles on to her lower abdomen. His eyes slowly roam over her, drinking in every inch of her body. Marie's breath hitches when that hand finally rises to knead one of her breasts, the palm of his hand creating delectable friction against her taut nipple. He drifts lower again, moving to slide down to her most intimate part. His palm sliding over her wet folds, before his thumb returns to tease at her sensitive clit. “But didn’t do too much to help me to relax.”

He punctuates his point by sliding his turgid cock against her wet folds, before suddenly flipping her over onto her stomach. Marie gasps out loud when she feels him lean down grinding his erection against her ass.

“Shouldn’t tease me when I’m discussing business darlin’, there’s consequences,” He whispers huskily to her ear. She hears the sound of his palm against her ass before she feels the light stinging sensation, and a shudder runs through her body. It sounded a lot more painful than it feels, in fact, the tingling is turning more pleasurable by the second.

Rising to all fours, Marie looks back at him breathless, total shock on her face. More so that she enjoys it than the fact Logan did it. Her mouth opens and closes a few times, only to see him raise his hand again. She yelps when his palm meets her ass a second time. She shudders again as the sting spreads along her rear, and can’t help but moan when his warm hands begin to caress the tingling flesh.

“I-I thought you liked it?!” Marie manages out though ragged breath. With one hand pressing lightly on the small of her back, his other hand has now managed to work its way to her soaking entrance, his fingers dexterously push her towards an orgasm.

“Oh, I did,” Logan rumbles from above her, as his fingers slide into her. He soon speeds up his movements, and Marie stifles another moan by biting the sheets under her. “But that’s not the point.”

“What!?” She whines while writhing beneath him responding to his every touch. He seems to have heard her plea, pulling her up so he claims her lips in a surprisingly tender kiss. They moan together as he thrusts into her from behind. Logan wraps one strong arm across her chest teasing at a nipple while the other moves lower, past the soft tufts of hair and exposing her clit. Marie reaches back and grabs his ass urging him to move while grinding her hips against him.

After an unbearable minute he starts to move, the rapid and short thrust coupled with his skillful fingers serve only to fan the flames of her lust, enough to get her to the edge but not enough to push her over. Whimpering in frustration she turns her head and tries to muster a glare at his smug smile. “Oh, Logan!”

He seems to have been waiting for it, soon as their eyes meet, a tug on her nipple and a few quick flicks against her clit send her screaming over the edge, her eyes locked on his till she is completely overwhelmed. Just before she loses awareness for the second time she feels Logan tense and pulse inside her, his awestruck and loving voice fading with her consciousness, “Marie I’d never…”