Author's Chapter Notes:
So I was wrong about ending the story at two chapters, one more chapter popped onto my head
Please note the rating increase. This chapter is pretty much just smut. The song is "Dream a Little Dream of Me" Lyrics used are in Bold.
Stars shining bright above you

A light touch crawls up and down her inner thigh, just one finger. She shifts in her dreams, and her legs part just slightly. A kiss trails up her shoulder, stopping at the perfect spot where her shoulder meets her neck. She moans, tilting her head exposing her neck to more intense kisses. Another hand roams up from her stomach, lightly grazing over her breast, a palm presses against her sensitive nipple, fingers coming together around it, slowly teasing it to attention.

“Mmmm… Logan?” She moans out, arching her back, trying to push her nipple into those skillful fingers.

“Yes, Darling?” His low tenor vibrates through her, and she feels herself slicken between her legs when he gently tugs on an earlobe with his teeth. The first-hand cups her mound, two fingers part her moist folds, another finger slowly trace a pattern near her aching bundle of nerves.

“We just made love a little while ago.” Despite her protests she grinds her hips into his touches. “We did it four times…”

She is still a bit sore from the frantic lovemaking last night, their last night here in the cabin. They were both insatiable, they writhed against each other, with fierce passion, finally passing out in each other’s arm. He raises his head away from where he was nipping her neck, apparently still unsatisfied, his erection rigid and hot pressing against her. “Just one more time, before you leave.”

He crawls over her and sweeps over her plump bottom lip with his tongue, then nudges her mouth open, drawing her into a kiss. Breaking the kiss he tugs on her lower lip with this teeth, before kissing down to her chest. His mouth finds its way to her other breast. With great care and skill, he lures her other nipple into his mouth, nipping at it with quick light bites, before soothing it with a twirl of his tongue.

Marie squirms under his skillful ministrations, finally fully awaken from her sleep. “Logan?! Wait… I-I need to get ready to go.”

Even as she complains, her fingers brush through his wild mane, then rake his wide muscular back. He gives a satisfied growl, before kissing lower, past her stomach and reaching the apex of her thighs, his hand splays over her upper thighs, parting them with little resistance. His rough tongue licks the length of her, her hips rise of their own accord.

A warm hand presses against her belly, controlling its movements, while his tongue finds its way to the peak of her sex lazily circling against her clit. Two finger slowly nudge her opening, slipping inside, they curl up against a bundle of nerves just past the entrance, and press languid strokes against it.

“Oh god, Logan!” Her entire body tenses, her hands grasping his wild hair tight. He maintains his relaxed pace keeping her just tittering on the edge.

“Logan, please!” she moans out, her body beginning to lose control. She feels him smile before he draws her clitoris into his mouth his rough tongue circling, licking, increasing the pressure. Her vision goes white when she feels his fingers push against that spot, and she screams, stars flashing all around her.

Night breezes seem to whisper I love you. Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me

When she finally comes to, she is met by his light kisses, the scent of them mixed on his lips. She feels his cock press against her entrance, sliding in as he deepens the kiss, she shifts her hips to accommodate his girth, moaning into his mouth, their tongues dancing together. She gasps when he pulls out of her, at the same time he breaks the kiss. He plunges back in fully with one stroke. He buries his head into the crook of her neck. She hears him muffle against her, “Marie, love you so much.”

She arches into his thrusts, relaxing and letting her legs fall apart, wrapping her arms around him, pulling his body tight against her. “Love you too sugar.”

He starts to grind against her, still buried deep inside. She moans with every push of his hips, he clutches her tight still whispering, how much he loves her, how much he missed her, how happy he is now that she is with him.

She kisses his sideburns, her hands gently caressing his back and thighs. She arches against him matching his rhythm, and she whispers soothing words into his ear.

“That it sugar, mmm... just like that.”

His deliberate, measured strokes, fan the flames within her. His mouth focuses on her lips and neck, before dipping to take a nipple into his mouth. She finds herself tensing, her inner walls fluttering around his member. Her nails leaving short lived scratches on his back. He switches his rhythm, grinding his pelvis against her with every thrust, while rolling a nipple lightly between his fingers, then just as she can't take the sensation anymore he gives her neck a sharp nip. She feels a wave of sensation sweep over her, that comes crashing down. She writhes wildly under him, he lifts her off the bed holding her close, fucking her through her climax.

“Marie! I can’t-” His pace quickens, each stroke pushing deeper inside her. His hands grasp the headboard, desperately kissing her, she locks her still trembling legs behind his back, shifting her tingling body so she can receive him even deeper than before. One of her hands reach down between them, and finds her clit, stroking it rapidly, hoping to find her release again, together with him this time. He suddenly roars and stills above her, she feels him pulse deep inside her. Her fingers work feverishly against her clit and she comes undone as surge of warmth accompanies each of his final erratic thrusts.

He collapses against her, he automatically shifts slightly so the bulk of his weight rest on one of his legs and arms. She lays there underneath him, breathless, feeling his heartbeat return to normal. She can see sleep finally claiming him, he manages to kiss her one last time before he finally rests.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear, I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear

Slowly she runs her hands through his hair, while the first light of the morning shimmers through the bedroom window. She's spent a blissful month with him in this cabin, having never felt as right as she does now, lying here with him in her arms. After the almost frenzied lovemaking of the first few days, they settled quickly into a warm and comfortable routine, almost as if there wasn't twenty some years since their last meeting.

This short respite is nearing its end, classes at the school start today. Someone should be on their way to pick her up right now. She planned on leaving yesterday, completely packed before noon. She was just about to call for her ride when he asked for just a little more time, she agreed. They ended up staying in bed for the rest of the day, and now she is still reluctant to leave. She wanted to wake up with him, face the morning together, cooking breakfast together, she wanted them to return to the mansion together.

She knows how unreasonable she is being, he has business to finish here. Things he can’t do till spring. After being apart all these years she finds it funny that she is so shaken by a few more months of separation. She reluctantly slips away from his warmth, rising off the bed, she sees his hand sleepily searching for her. Her hand returns to his hair, drawing lazy circles on his scalp till he mumbles quietly, falling back to sleep.

Standing before the bathroom mirror she examines the new markings on her skin from their most recent activities. He had been surprisingly gentle, keeping himself controlled till the very end. Stepping into the cascade of hot water, her hands roam her own body helping to sooth the pleasant ache in her muscles.

...in your dreams whatever they be. Dream a little dream of me

Properly dressed, Marie takes a sip of her coffee and checks her watch. It is almost time, she washes up her dishes and covers the large breakfast of ham, bacon, eggs and pancake she made just for him. She smiles when she sees her luggage had already been placed on the porch.

She puts on the rest of her accessories and retouches her lips stick. Leaning over his sleeping form she presses a kiss to his cheek, leaving behind an imprint of her lips. “Sweet dreams, sugar.”

Logan stirs slightly before her hand soothes him back into his dreams. She hears his mumbling this time. “Marie... Darlin…”

She walks out of the cabin, and waves at the two approaching figures in black leather. The Asian woman speaks first, her eyebrows rising suggestively. “So did you have fun?”

“Jubes!” The woman with the long brown hair brings her hands to her mouth in shock.

“What? They were in a cabin, in the middle of nowhere, with only one bed. I know what they did, you know what they did, she knows what they did.” The Asian woman taps a finger against Marie’s chest.

“Oh, I had plenty of fun, Jubes, and come this summer I’ll be having even more fun!” Marie gives both her friends a wink and starts walking towards the blackbird, her luggage floating behind her.

“Wait, his coming back?! Marie wait!”
Chapter End Notes:
Maybe one more if a song pops up and grabs me. Thanks of reading.