Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, it's not terribly long, but I wasn't sacrificing quality for length
Of course, when they are about to forge a new precedent, Magneto attacks. Marie would like to hate him, but it just isn’t practical to hate someone while enmeshed in battle.

Why he decided to attack, she’s unsure. When Jack corners Magneto and Logan rips his head off, she’s relieved. Magneto is dead, now and they have a tribunal to get through. After the body is swept away, prisoners accounted for, and she has paused, Rogue feels the eyes of her father upon her.

He is still stunned. That he has a child, that Raven is the biological mother of that child- it has stunned and remade him to the core. He is still Charles Xavier, hopeful to save the world, but now…

He’s got a daughter. A daughter with a mate older than he himself, a daughter with overprotective older brothers and other group mates. He corrects himself when he sees the deference his daughter receives from the Madam Boucherie, from Aurelius, and even from the wild leopard Feral.

He is surprised when the woman who had assisted Aurelius escorts Jean before Rogue and says grimly

“She flipped out, Prima. Refused to fight for ‘animals in human skin’ she said.” Rogue’s mouth twitches, her eye twinges, but she just says shortly

“You’re a disgrace to my father, Grey. We are trying to conduct a real trial for Sabertooth, my mother and two of their compatriots. Did you really think we were anything like you?” Leaving her question hanging in the ir, Rogue informed the woman

“Give Jean to her fiance, Aurora. You’ve done well.”
Aurora’s smile took on a sharkish cast, before she smirked and dragged Jean away, Shocked, the other woman didn’t protest the manhandling.

Graydon comes to Charles then, and says quietly

“If you claim my mother, you better not let her go.” He
walks away before Charles can protest, heeding the Prime of Transylvania’s command to begin deliberations.
Chapter End Notes:
If you hate Jean enough to wonder if Aurora is the woman Scott is courting at the end of 'What it means to be Scheherazade when your name is Rogue' the answer is yes. She probably has growing to do (she might end up being Aurelia, if her brother dies) before mating Scott.