Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh man, so sorry for the lengthy delay in updating! Things have been crazy. :/

This is a bit of a plot-furthering chapter, so I'll aim for some delicious smutty goodness in the next installment. There is some darkness towards the end here, but I hope you enjoy regardless!
Farris sighed in relief and nervously ran his hands through his slicked back hair. He had almost been entirely fucked. He swore loudly and slammed his fist on the table in the control room. He'd almost ruined everything. And on the first night, too. With Vasquez in the lab completing additional sampling, Stryker asleep, and the others off campus, he'd found his opportunity to get the content for his first package to send offsite to his patrons. He put the wheels in motion. Wake up and feed TS183, turn off all other security cameras, except for the ones in TS01's cell of course, dose TS01 with another round of inhibitors, and issue the orders for TS183 to leave her cell. He may have woken up TS79 sooner than Stryker had dictated, but he saw the potential advantage in waking him up early, and he took it.

Feeling his pulse slowly return to normal, he watched TS183 on the monitors as it re-entered its cell, cleaned itself, and then collapsed into sleep following his order to do so. He couldn't believe it had nearly bled out in the Wolverine's cell. He would have to be more careful with his orders in the future. She was already learning ways around the commands they were issuing; finding loopholes, figuring out her limits. Its limits, Farris thought, correcting himself automatically.

Shit, he thought. He was going to have to clean up the Wolverine's cell. He didn't want any evidence of what had occurred to be discovered. He let out a snort of disgust at the thought of cleaning up the mess in the cell and moved to the monitors to playback the encounter between TS183 and TS01. He had the potential to make a lot of money if he was able to keep this up. Who knew what kind of freaks were into watching this shit? Farris figured it didn't matter what kind of freaks they were. As long as they were willing to pay, he would be willing to provide new material.

Watching the test subjects' actions from just a few minutes ago play out on the monitor, he felt himself harden as the Wolverine cupped TS183's breasts and then bent down to bite its neck. Okay. Fuck. This is hot. He got it. His contacts would be happy with this. He quickly transferred the contents off the security footage and downloaded it onto his phone. A few keystrokes later, and the original files were deleted. He then edited the footage to show a loop of TS183 and TS01 in their cells and then uploaded the stolen files to the address specified by his contacts. With any luck, the money would start trickling in and he'd start receiving additional requests for new material. Being a lab technician had never really been so lucrative.

Ensuring the rest of his tracks were covered, Farris took one final look at the two newest subjects on the monitor. The Wolverine was still out cold from being drained by TS183. If he was going to clean up the rest of the evidence, now was his only chance. He quickly went around the room, gathering the supplies he would need and left the control room.

Farris navigated his way through the pristine white hallways of the administration portion of the compound, through the secured entryway to wing where the test subjects were housed. Moving swiftly, he glanced at the digital display where "TS183" glowed in soft green above its cell door. Good, that meant it was still sleeping. Their implantable technology linked to their computer systems and he was able to tell from the color of the identifier over the door that the subject was not currently a threat.

As he continued down the hall towards the Wolverine's cell, Farris stared straight ahead ignoring the hisses and threats that emanated from the inhabitants of cells with slits in their doors. He glanced down at the watch on his wrist. It was late. Usually, the other test subjects would be sleeping at this hour, by chemical or other means. He could only guess they had been roused by what had transpired moments ago when TS183 had walked the halls, covered in blood and the Wolverine's spunk.

He arrived at the Wolverine's cell and let out a sigh. TS01 was emblazoned in dark red above the cell door. Fuck. He was awake. Luckily, he'd thought ahead and grabbed what he needed before he left the control room. He brought up the portable tablet and confirmed with the live video feed that Wolverine was indeed conscious. He then remotely unlocked the cell using the tablet and pulled out the tranquilizer gun to load it with the maximum dosage. He took a deep breath and then entered the cell.
______

Wolverine woke surrounded by blood and jerked instantly to his feet. He inhaled sharply and let out a guttural roar as he recognized the scent. His mate's blood. His mate's blood. He roared his fury, yanked the chains that held him. Where was she? What had they done to her?

But then. Suddenly. He remembered. She had touched him. On his chest. Had hurt him. Had taken his power, his strength. He quieted his roaring and frowned, thinking. Why would she do that? He remembered the scent of her terror, and then the way she'd moaned as he moved in and out of her wet heat, demonstrating his dominance over her. She was his mate. She did not want to hurt him.

He growled as he came to the realization that someone was making his mate do things she didn't want to. He was going to rip them into pieces for hurting her. He would show her he was capable of protecting her and would lay their innards at her feet. Then she would be safe.

He stilled his body as his ears detected the presence of footsteps from outside his cell. A low growl escaped him and he released his claws with a metallic thwack.

A clicking noise, and then the cell door edged open to reveal the same man as before. This was the man that had the scent of his mate on him. This was the man who was hurting her. The man had a weapon pointed at him and the Wolverine let out a low rumble. The man was stupid. He could heal from all weapons, from all injuries.

"Goddamn motherfucker," the man made some noises, but Wolverine paid no attention. He was concentrating on the man's proximity. Hoping he would step within reach of his claws. He longed to gut the man, sliding his claws into his warm viscera, ripping upwards to split him in two. Wolverine waited, lip curled in a constant growling, watching.

Farris swore loudly as his eyes rested on the Wolverine. He was also covered in blood, which meant he'd have to do additional clean up. Farris brought the tranquilizer gun around and releasing the safety, pumped three rounds of maximum dosage into the chamber. He aimed the sight directly at Wolverine's heart and pulled the trigger. The effect was instantaneous. The Wolverine dropped to the cold cement floor with a heavy clang, instantly unconscious.

Normally, with his healing, a single maximum dose would be sufficient for about twenty minutes of downtime. But seeing as he was covered in the blood of the animal he'd been fucking, Farris figured he might be a little more aggressive and agitated than usual, so he's tripled the max dose hoping for as much time as possible to clean up. Not wasting a second of his borrowed time, he quickly grabbed TS183's stained clothing from where they lay in a rumpled sticky heap next to the Wolverine. Jerking his hands back as quickly as possible, Farris threw them into the corner by the door. Next he grabbed the damp towels he'd brought with him and roughly scrubbed the remaining blood from the Wolverine. His heart beating frantically, he mopped up the rest of the evidence of TS01 and TS183's encounter and left the cell. A cold sweat had broken out on his forehead and he hastily wiped it away, his hand shaking. He was really going to have to be more careful. Next time, he wouldn't be taking any chances.

Glancing down at his watch, he saw he had just five hours until the testing would begin. His back to the cell wall, Farris already heard the faint stirrings of the Wolverine. He'd barely had ten minutes to clean up the cell before the animal's healing factor had processed and rid his body of the tranquilizers. Shuddering at the roar of fury that reverberated through the door, Farris quickly returned to the control room to ready the subjects for the first round of tests.

__________


Wolverine woke slowly, his thoughts fuzzy and muddled. Something had been very wrong. He had been enraged, mad with fury. But then, a warm sleepiness had overtaken him and he could not deny its languorous pull. He'd woken again and not a few hours later had been hit again with the strange weapon that made him sleep, only this time by a different man than the one who harmed his mate. Now, he sniffed deeply and was confused by the sterility in the air. There was hardly any scent other than the harsh scent of alcohol, metal, and sterile materials. His eyes darted around the room and he let out of growl of rage and frustration. She was there, but out of reach. Cut off from his ability to smell her, he saw her through the clear glass that led to the next room. He lurched upright, desperate to get to her, but was stopped by the metal chains that bound his hands and feet to the cold metal table he lay upon.

A crackling rent the air and he did not understand the words.

"Begin."

The door to the room where she was swung open, and she reluctantly walked forward, towards him. He did not know why she so full of fear. The stink of it preceded the rest of her delicious scent on the air. In addition to her smell, he could see that she was terrified. Her entire body trembled with fright as she drew nearer him.

"Let him smell you. Rub yourself on him."

She didn't move. A lengthy silence passed.

"TS183, we will only ask nicely one more time. Rub yourself against him."

He saw her flinch at the words, but she still did not move. Then - she screamed, the sound of her anger and fright and pain echoing off the walls of the cold, sterile room. She brought her hands to her head and bent over for a moment before she strode forward to where he lay on the table. She had dark shadows under her eyes and he felt helpless. He could not protect her. Could not save her from what the men were doing to her.

"Please no, please. Please don't make me. No, no, no. Please!" She said as she bent forward to rub her herself over his naked body. Her hands stroked down the muscled wall of his abdomen and she let her hair cover his face. He breathed in her unique fragrance greedily, longing for the comfort of her scent to fill his mind. But she jerked away suddenly, only one hand remaining on his chest. She squeezed her eyes shut and he could smell the bitter scent of her adrenaline spiking, hear the thud of her heart kick into a frantic rhythm. Then, the same pull of her hand as before. He felt his strength draining from him, his veins straining towards her fingertips. Blackness started to creep around the corners of his visions, and the pull abruptly stopped.

His mate was breathing heavily, hand hovering just above his chest, eyes closed. He strained against the bonds again, hoping to reach for her and comfort her, but she jumped away from him at the sound of the chains clanking together. After a moment the blackness had completely receded and he felt somewhat stronger. But then, another crackling noise issued from the far wall.

"Kiss him."

She shook her head, violently. "No. Don't. Please. You can't mak-" but her voice was abruptly cut off and she made no more sounds. Instead she leaned over him and dragged her lips across his and he instantly responded. He growled, deep in his chest and moved to deepen the kiss. His tongue stroked hers, and he bit her bottom lip hard, the scent and taste of blood filling his senses. He smelled the scent of her arousal deepening and she opened her mouth to allow him deeper and he stroked his tongue over hers, allowing her to share in the taste of herself. She shuddered against him and he felt the wildness of lust take over.

Just as suddenly as he tasted her, she moved away from him again. Once more, she placed a single hand on his chest and drew his life through her fingertips. He blacked out, slowly came back, and then was subject once again to her pleasurable lips, her touch, then the agony of his power draining away. The cycle continued, each time her touch becoming exponentially more pleasurable and then more painful. She was crying, the salt of her tears stained her clothing and the scent of her misery and arousal mixed was heavy in the air.

Finally, she had wrapped her hand around his hard length, her hot wet mouth sinking down on him, simultaneously taking his energy, and he felt a part of him snap. His control gone, he lashed out with one of his fists, straining to push her away from him. His chest heaved with rage, his eyes full black with his desire to fuck her and fight her. She had jerked away from him, her mouth glistening. But he could not stop her from reaching toward him again. He let out a bellow of pain as the darkness surrounded him again, barely noticing her collapsing to the ground, blood seeping from her ears, nose, and eyes, her free hand clutching her head.

"That will be all for today."

And he submitted to the black.
Chapter End Notes:
Love those reviews! Hang in there while I work on Nanowrimo 2016! I will update as soon as I can :D