Author's Chapter Notes:
Hold on to your butts. Smut. Right ahead.
"Come on. I'm not nearly done with you."

Marie took Logan's hand, as her legs were still somewhat weak after her climax. He helped her off the pile of exercise mat but didn't let go of her hand. As they walked through the abandoned gym toward the exit, he rubbed his thumb along the base of her wrist. There seemed to be a line that connected her wrist to her stomach, as each caress sent a little flutter of sensation straight through her. When they were about to exit the gym and head out to the hallway, where Marie could hear the chatter and footsteps of several hundred students, Logan turned to look at her, his eyes heavy with lust. She was unexpectedly nervous as she realized what he'd said earlier. He wanted her. Really wanted her.

"Last chance, kid," his voice gruff.

"I'm not-"

"I know you're not a goddamn kid. Old habits," he said as he brought one hand up to her face and brushed her jaw with his thumb.

Marie leaned into his hand and closed her eyes. Everything about the way Logan touched her made her feel right. It made her bold to know that he wanted her. It wasn't just that she'd learned to control her power and could actually enjoy the sensation skin contact again after so long. She had touched Bobby enough to know the difference. The Wolverine in her head made a low rumbling sound at this thought and she muttered, "Shut up."

Logan frowned at her and she shook her head quickly, realizing the poor timing of what she'd said. "Sorry. Not you. Wolverine - I mean, the Wolverine in my head."

He laughed and moved his thumb to her bottom lip, which was still slightly swollen from his kiss. "Must be weird," Logan said, his tone serious. "Weird to have a bit of me in your head."

Marie nodded. "There are times when it's a bit inconvenient, for sure. But then," she moved one hand to brush the fabric of his uniform directly over his erection and he sucked in his breath, "there are other times when I don't mind so much."

"Oh-yeah?" he asked, his voice catching as she moved her hand more firmly to slide along the length of him. "Like when?"

Marie smiled and leaned into Logan, standing on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "Like now. I know what you like, Logan." She lightly bit his earlobe and smiled at the quick intake of breath she heard from him. "Though some of it was rather shocking for a seventeen year old girl to see."

Logan growled at this, "You mean you've known what kind of sex I've been into since you were seventeen?"

"Mmm-hmm." Marie couldn't help but smile up at him, a wicked glint in her eyes.

"Fuck," Logan ran a hand through his hair, then looked her up and down. "Well then. Let's go." I'll just have to show you something different, he thought to himself.

A thrill shot through her at his words and they left the gym and walked together through the mansion. She kept looking at him, trying not to pay any attention to the whispers from the kids that walked the halls on the way to their next class after lunch. But some of the comments cut through the cacophony and Marie felt herself blushing.

"Professor Logan and Rogue!"

"-holding hands-"

"Aw, man. I wanted to hit tha-"

Logan stopped abruptly and turned his head sharply to glare at the teenaged male student who'd just spoken.

"What was that?" Logan barked out.

"N-nothing, Professor!"

"You're goddamn right 'nothing.' Get your ass to class."

The boy nodded and zoomed past them superhuman fast, students' papers whipping up into the air as he flew by.

"Goddamn horny teenagers," Logan ground out and Marie had to bite her lip not to laugh. Seeing as they were about to presumably indulge in their own horniness, she found the situation quite funny.

Logan heard every single word of what the students were saying about him and Marie, and he couldn't care less. He did care when some snot-nosed hormone-crazed teenager said he wanted to "hit that" when talking about Marie. He felt the Wolverine within him howling to claim her, to mark her so there would be no question of who she belonged to. On this topic, he and the Wolverine agreed. He needed her. And not just because he could smell her and wanted to taste every inch of her, make her scream with pleasure as he rammed home again and again until she came while he was deep inside, feeling her pulse around him. Though that certainly had a great deal of appeal. He shook his head to clear the vivid and gratuitous images that had appeared in his mind and pulled Marie along through the throng of students up the stairs and down the wing where the faculty resided.

As they reached the door to Logan's bedroom, he wrenched it open, pulled Marie in after him, slammed it shut and turned the lock.

"Strip," he said, his voice gravelly.

"What?"

"Take-off-your-goddamn-uniform."

Marie saw the look in his eyes and recognized he was struggling to control the Wolverine. She didn't want him to struggle. Not with her. So she decided to comply. For completely unselfish reasons.

She unzipped her boots quickly and stepped out of them. Then she looked up at him and slowly started unzipping her uniform. The click of the zipper seemed deafeningly loud in Logan's room. His eyes were focused on each inch of skin that was exposed by the parting material, his breathing heavy. Her breasts were still confined in a dark gray sports bra, and he saw a hint of her dark green underwear at her hips. When the zipper had reached just below her navel, she dropped her hands and waited for another instruction.

Logan growled at her hesitation, "I said, 'strip.'"

"You don't want to do the rest?" She teased.

Logan jerked his head. "You don't know how close I am. To letting him out. Don't tempt me."

Marie reached up to run her fingers through his hair, her nails lightly scraping against his scalp. "What makes you think I don't want you to let him out?"

Logan inhaled sharply at her words. As far as he was concerned, that was all the permission the Wolverine needed. He wound one hand in her long hair and brought her close for a bruising kiss, his tongue seeking hers and to his satisfaction she met him stroke for stroke. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, bit down gently and grinned at the sound of her breath catching.

Desire to taste her was pounding through him and Wolverine brought his hands up to each side of her uniform and ripped it clean down the center. Marie drew a swift breath of surprise at the suddenness of the action, but let out a sigh as Wolverine dropped to his knees, pulled down her dark green boy shorts and cupped her ass and brought her to his mouth. He inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of her and started to taste her. He licked slowly, his tongue moving in firm long strokes to the crest where he flicked the sensitive bud twice. He loved the taste of her. Like peaches soaked in wine; fresh, sweet and briny like something from the sea.

"Oh, holy fuck."

Marie wound one hand in his hair as he continued his assault. Each stroke of his tongue sent a pulse of pleasure through her, but despite thrusting her hips to try and increase the speed, he maintained the same steady, slow pace. "Logan, I - can't - please!" She looked down and met his eyes through a lock of dark hair that had fallen over his forehead. He would do what he wanted when he wanted. The animal was in control, and she was at his complete mercy. She let out a strangled groan as he moved one finger through her slick folds to slowly slip it inside her and continued his aggravatingly slow strokes with both tongue and finger. Over and over, he continued to lick and slide his finger in and out. Her hips started to buck as she felt the waves of her climax slam into her, violently. She cried out with the crushing pleasure and her legs did collapse this time.

Logan managed to catch her before she fell to the floor and strode over to the bed where he tossed her onto her back. She sat up and watched as Wolverine wrenched off his own uniform and stood in front of her, naked, his erection straining upwards. Marie sucked in her breath. He was beautiful. Muscles rippling, he was an incredible specimen of masculinity.

She moved over to the edge of the bed and looked up at him. She could tell the animal was still in control; he was breathing hard and his eyes were wild. He released one claw and slowly moved close to her. He gently pulled away the fabric of her sports bra away from her breasts and carefully sliced through it. He sheathed the claw and Marie reached up to remove the remains of her bra, wanting him to see all of her.

Wolverine inhaled deeply as he looked at her. She was incredible. Smooth pale skin, full breasts tipped with pink areolas. Toned arms and legs with a flat stomach and round ass. And she wanted him.

Feeling confident based on how he was looking at her, Marie reached up and wrapped one hand firmly around his erection. Wolverine let out a strangled sort of sound and closed his eyes briefly, his head thrown back. Emboldened by this reaction, she moved her thumb around the base of the head and stroked slowly, watching as tiny pearls of fluid appeared at the tip. She mimicked the same slow pace that he'd worked on her and to her satisfaction, his growling became more coarse, his hips moving in counterpoint to the movement of her hand. Marie leaned closer to him and as her tongue touched the smooth head of his erection and she tasted the salt of him, Wolverine let out a guttural growl and jerked her up off the bed so that her legs wrapped around his torso, his erection pressing hotly against her core. His face was buried in her neck and he scratched his rough cheek against her throat. She barely noticed the rasping of his jaw against her skin. She felt empty and throbbed with a sort of aching pleasure that pulsed with her heartbeat. She felt a sense of urgency and moved her hips against him as he bit the tendon on the side of her neck and then laved the stinging spot with his tongue.

He sat on the edge of the bed, Marie still wrapped around him and looked at her. She licked her lips and at that moment he positioned himself at her entrance where she was slick and ready.

"Yes. Please, Logan."

He couldn't wait any longer. He slid into her, and groaned as her tight slickness enveloped him. He reached a barrier and froze. Stunned. She couldn't be a virgin. She couldn't. She'd been with Bobby. He knew it. He looked at her, the question etched into his face. She nodded and without hesitation he drove himself to the hilt.

"Virgin. Mine," he ground out. It took every ounce of control he had to restrain the beast from pounding into his Marie, feeling the heat of her move all around him, smelling the tiny amount of blood that accompanied breaching her hymen. But he wouldn't. He would let her become accustomed to him. Virgin. He couldn't quell the surge of possessiveness that consumed him at the thought. Untouched. By anybody except him. And that was the way it was fucking going to stay.

After the stinging subsided, Marie took a moment to concentrate on the feeling of Logan inside her and she felt herself begin to pulse around him. He groaned as she rocked her hips once and she felt him slide a fraction deeper. A quiver of sensation had her wrapping her legs tighter around his waist and she rocked her hips again.

"Fuck. Marie. I can't hold on - any - longer," he said through gritted teeth.

"Don't," she responded and moved her hips again, feeling him slide out and then in again. She inhaled sharply at the sensation and threw back her head as Logan grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her, first slowly, then faster and faster. Her sensitive tissues began throbbing in time with his movements and she moaned when he suddenly withdrew from her. But he quickly picked her up and placed her on the bed on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder and saw the wild look of the Wolverine in his eye. He came up behind her and mounted her, one hand in her hair, the other against the wooden headboard. Marie let out a strangled cry as his strokes hit an entirely different angle within her and she felt the beginnings of another climax. Each stroke and thrust of him pushed her closer and closer and when he moved his hand from her hair to touch her clit, she exploded violently into tiny shards of pleasure and her vision began to swim as she lost control.

Logan felt his mate pulsing around him with her release and he relinquished control to his beast. He moved faster, and deeper then felt the pleasure come deep within his shaft and he roared his release, his claws releasing themselves into the wooden headboard, as he spilled himself deep into Marie. He collapsed, retracting his claws and curling Marie against his chest, his heart beating slow and hard.

"Mine."

"Yes, yours."
Chapter End Notes:
I appreciate your reviews! They keep me going. :)

We'll be heading back to current events in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!