Author's Chapter Notes:
Well guys, Nanowrimo's not going so well this year; all I can think about is this story! Hope you enjoy :D
The throbbing pain at the base of her skull was the first thing she registered. The pain pulsed, slowly, with her own heartbeat, which she was surprised was possible, given that it had been ripped out of her chest not long ago. She inhaled slowly and was surprised to find she was assisted by a breathing machine. Awareness burned behind her closed eyelids and she was suddenly awake.

Her eyes flew open and she thought for a cruel moment that she was back at the mansion in the med lab. The same sterile scent of isopropyl alcohol hung in the chilled air. Her arms and legs were strapped down and she was laying in a hospital bed, monitors beeping quietly to her right. There were no other comforts in the room. It was cold and empty with the exception of a room divider to her left.

Her eyes fluttered as she remembered the torture she'd been subject to; the torture she'd put Logan through. Stryker and the others blaring commands at her, forcing her to hurt him and then pleasure him. Over and over she'd touched him; tenderly and then cruelly, until finally she'd seen the snap in his eyes. The hate she'd seen in his feral face had caused a searing pain to go through her middle. They were making him hate her, and she couldn't do anything to stop it. She'd been trying to resist each command, forcing herself to try and disobey, the effort of which had exhausted her. She alternated between horror and reluctant arousal at the commands. The feelings were so opposite, they whirled inside her dragging her from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other until they'd collided and exploded. The resulting blast had put her over the edge and she scrambled to maintain any semblance of control or sanity.

As he roared with pain, Marie felt another searing pain. This time in her head. Her vision had gone dark and she'd fallen to the cold floor, one hand straining up to maintain contact with him, unable to release him though she could feel warm blood trickling out of her ears and nose. She thought she was crying too, until the last pinpricks of light she saw were tinted red. She thought she'd heard shouting, but the buzzing in her ears and the pull and swell of the darkness rose up and crashed over her, and then she'd heard nothing.

Flashes of remembered activity and frantic sounds echoed in her mind. She frowned as she remembered being lifted from the floor by men in white lab coats; they'd had gloves on. So they wouldn't touch her skin? Or were they simply practicing standard medical protocols? She would never know. The feeling of being rolled swiftly down a long hallway. Then last thing she remembered was being connected to several different machines and a needle inserted into her arm, then darkness again.

Her head hurt. She didn't want to think about what had just happened. Shit, she didn't want to think about the last several days. She'd been through hell and back, and then to hell again. She wanted to think of something happy, something that made her feel good. She struggled, as she lay there, strapped down, breathing machine whooshing and clicking. The tube from the ventilator was irritating her throat and she wished it was gone. She wished for a lot of things at that moment. She wished she was back in her room at the mansion, in bed, with Logan's arms around her. She closed her eyes hard against the pain that went through her at the thought. He hated her. Hated what she'd done to him. How would he ever forgive her? How could she forgive herself?

She must be a masochist. Instead of trying to ignore the pain that cut through her every time she thought of Logan, she thought back to the afternoon she'd spent in his bed before the mission to the lab.

"Yes, yours," Marie said in response to Logan's growled words. He clutched her against his chest and she closed her eyes as the remnants of pleasure pulsed through her. Sunlight streamed through the window, the afternoon light filling the room with warmth. In Logan's bed, she was surrounded by his scent; wild forest, fire, and him. Exertion and the warmth of the room caused sweat to bead between her shoulder blades and trickle down to the small of her back. She felt Logan stir behind her and then felt the scratch of his beard as his face nuzzled her back and began to lick the beads of sweat from her skin. She arched her back at the languorous feeling that spread through her with each stroke of his tongue.

"You taste like you want to fuck me again."

Liquid heat spread through her center at his words and she groaned. "God. Yes. But we just finished, don't you have to wa-"

"Healing factor, darlin'," he interrupted. She could hear the grin in his voice.

"Darlin' huh?"

A rumbling growl signaled his assent of the name.

"Hmm. I think I like that. A whole hell of a lot more than 'kid', at any rate."

He continued to taste her, tongue swirling, his hands wandering up to tease her nipples. His fingers alternated between feathery light touches and harder pinches and her hips bucked involuntarily at the sudden sting. She felt the answering rock of his own hips against her back, and there was no denying he was more than ready for their next round. He kissed his way up her back and she closed her eyes, reveling in the warmth of him, the sweet languid feel of his mouth. Then without warning, he bit her hard at the junction of her shoulder and neck where he'd done so earlier while simultaneously reaching around to thumb her clit. Pain and pleasure rode through her and she arched against him, feeling torn between the duality of the sensations that he was rousing within her.

He inhaled sharply as she felt renewed wetness slick between her legs. He moved one finger to dip into her and slid his finger around to spread the moisture up her swollen folds towards his thumb. She moaned as she realized that the impossible slickness between her legs was from her and him and what he was doing to her. The world suddenly spun a little and she felt dizzy with the sudden rush of thought that flooded into her.
PleasurepainwantneedfeelssogoodsmellsgoodMarieminefuck. She jerked, startled out of her pleasure-haze. She'd lost control. She tried to move away from him, concentrating on turning on her guard again, trying to distance herself from him. But he wouldn't move away from her. Her breathing increased as she fought the panic of losing control. He needed to move away from her, or she'd hurt him.

"Logan, let go. I can't - I'm not in control right now," she said, still trying to pull away from him. He responded by growling deep in his throat and rubbing his thumb in a slow circle around her clit. Fissions of pleasure cut through her panic momentarily.

He leaned towards her, his breath near her ear. "Do you trust me?" He asked, his voice rough with arousal.

She hesitated momentarily, and he took the opportunity to stroke her again. Marie closed her eyes, thankful that they were lying on the bed. She knew her legs would have given out from under her had they been upright.

"Do you trust me, Marie?" Logan growled again.

"Yes," she moaned as his other hand returned to her breast, cupping her gently.

"Then take it, just a little."

"No! I can't. I don't want to hurt-"

"You won't hurt me. You've got to learn. Even if you slip up, lose control," he slid one finger into her, somewhat assuaging the empty ache inside. Her breath hitched as he circled her clit with his thumb and then pinched her stiffened nipple. "You can't hurt me. I'm not going anywhere."

She hesitated again. Unsure. The alternating pleasure and pain was clouding her mind. Reducing her to a pile of smoldering lust.

"Take it," he slowly removed his finger from inside her and then ground his hips against her ass, his hard cock seeking the warmth and wetness of her. She couldn't help it. She parted her legs and raised one knee up wanting to feel him inside again, stretching her, filling her. Moving in and out of her. She arched her back again, moving her hips towards him and he groaned as the tip of his head nudged her slick entryway.
"Take it," he ground out through gritted teeth.

She closed her eyes and let go. Her control gone, she felt a rush of power. Logan's thoughts surged through her, her sensitive tissues were soothed, she felt strong, she smelled him, she smelled her, she smelled everything and heard everything. The beating of his heart, the blood rushing through his veins, the need to
fuckfightfleerunMarieprotectfuckmatemineMarieyes pouring into her.

With a start, she resumed control. Her head was filled with lust, with the scent of him. The Wolverine inside her mind seemed to have become a part of her, the wildness she felt made her restless. And she knew what the Wolverine needed. Knew what
she needed.

She inhaled sharply and turned toward him. He seemed unharmed from her pull, and a part deep inside her eased somewhat. His eyes were dark, despite the light shining through the window. His nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply, seeming to appreciate her scent anew.

"Logan. Fuck. Me. Now."

He didn't hesitate. Her legs were already parted and he slid home while grabbing her ass, one cheek in each hand. As he moved in and out of her, his eyes stayed locked with hers. The intensity of his gaze almost frightened her, but the newly charged Wolverine in her mind recognized the look and knew what it meant. He was truly claiming her, marking her as his. As the intensity of his thrusts continued she stared back, just as intensely until her climax slammed into her without warning. Her moans of pleasure filled the room and she threw her head back as she felt Logan coming inside her, his hips pumping into her, filling her with his release, roaring -


"Rogue? Rogue, you awake?"

Marie was startled out of her thoughts by a familiar voice. Her body was remembering Logan's touch and she was surprised to find herself aroused by the memory she'd just been reliving.

She tried to answer, but stopped as her throat was unable to make the proper sounds around the breathing tube, a strangled gurgling noise escaping instead.

"You are awake. Good. Don't try to talk with that thing down your throat, trust me."

She was frozen in place, ears straining for more. She looked around and realized he must be behind the room divider.

"We're all okay. I've seen Storm and Kitty. They were more hurt than I was when we crashed. Have you seen Logan?"

A small knife pierced her heart and she let out a strangled sort of sob. Yes, she'd seen Logan.

"It's okay, don't try to talk. Just snap your fingers if you've seen him."

She barely managed it because of the restraints, but snapped her fingers once.

"Good, he'll be able to help get us out of here. The Profess-"

Bobby stopped talking without warning. The click of a lock disengaging drew her attention to the door. Hate coursed through her as she saw William Stryker step through the entry way, followed by someone in a white lab coat she hadn't seen before.

"Feeling better, TS183?"

Marie said nothing as she watched Stryker and the other man come towards her. The man in the lab coat fiddled with the breathing machine and she heard a click as it seemed to power off.

"Go ahead and try to breathe. Shallow breaths to start," the man in the lab coat said. Glaring at him while she did so, Marie took several shallow breaths.

"Good. Now there will be some discomfort as I remove the tube."

She coughed and spluttered as the tube was withdrawn from her throat.

"Why bother with the breathing machine?" She asked, her voice hoarse and raspy from disuse.

"It was necessary for a time," was the only response the man gave her.

"It was necessary," Stryker said, "because you're turning out to be more valuable than we first thought."

"I thought I was just an animal," she responded.

Stryker glared at her. "It seems like you still haven't learned your lesson. Farris!" Stryker bellowed.

You will always address this man as 'sir'. You will always say please or thank you whenever you speak to him.

Marie gritted her teeth as the command sounded in her mind.

Stryker smiled at her, apparently pleased with her reaction. "On the contrary. Your mutation is turning out to be a rather critical piece of our final test phase. The nature of your abnormality allows us to put much more stress on the suppressor implant than we otherwise be able to do. Most mutants only have one or two abilities that require subduing. And with yours, the possibilities are quite endless - "

Marie's head was spinning and Stryker's words became meaningless as she processed what he'd just said. Suppressor implant. They'd put something in her brain to keep her from using her powers. They must be able to control her remotely. That's why she was forced to obey them. She felt herself start to shake with suppressed rage. She was going to kill all of them for what they'd done to her.

" - upgraded your tech. Shouldn't be any more hemorrhaging of the brain with this chip model." Stryker continued. Looking at her, his cold eyes taking in the sight of her in the bed, he turned towards the man in the lab coat and asked, "What do you think Vasquez? Is she stable enough to proceed?"

Vasquez. She'd heard this name before. Turning her eyes towards the man in the lab coat, he made a few notations on a clipboard she'd not noticed before and nodded his head, avoiding her gaze.

"Vitals look stable. She's clear to resume testing."

Stryker smiled then spoke out loud. "Farris, let's speed things up a little, yes? We need to make up for the delay caused by TS183's incident."

It was like she wasn't even there. They were talking about here like she didn't exist.

A rush of feeling surged through her without warning, the muted feeling of Wolverine flooded her mind, but was gone before she'd had a chance to recognize it for what it was. This time, when she tried to find him within her mind, there was no pain. There was nothing. The ghost of a memory was all that remained. It seemed as though the new chip was working as intended.

She felt clear headed and the throbbing pain at the base of her skull had gone. She realized they'd somehow accessed Wolverine's healing factor from when she'd absorbed him and released it. The thought of having someone access her powers like that left her cold inside.

"Get some rest, TS183. We resume testing tonight."
Chapter End Notes:
Hey! Bobby's alive. I'm sure you're all super relieved ;) I'll aim for getting out the next chapter soon. Thanks for all your reviews!