Author's Chapter Notes:
No real seduction, but Jean gets abused and you get a lick of ROGAN smut. Um, sorry if it's not what you wanted?
The semester before Victoria has said she will be leaving, she pulls Kitty and Rogue out of their health class and begins teaching them one on two, and it angers Jean. It angers her because the girls giggle about what the other woman teaches them. They whisper and gossip and turn every man's head.

It burns, that even Scott stares when Victoria forces the girls to walk around in skimpy outfits and take stock of the looks they get. When they sit and continue the gossip, ignoring the heated looks when they go back to their normal attire, there is more amazement to go around.

She feels a little smug, when Bobby hits on Rogue. Jean had believed he'd entice the girl while Logan was away- and she was wrong. Rogue had turned him down flat and told him to lay off or her mate would claw him to pieces. Kitty had smiled sweetly and informed him that Piotr- and Jean had been surprised at the way the Pryde girl's voice had become accented- would beat him to a bloody pulp if he tried hitting on her.

So Jean fumes, the boys lust, and the girls stew. Rogue and Kitty are high on life, learning about sex, reproduction and how to be safe while enjoying themselves. Victoria enjoys herself immensely, 'pathing her husband when the girls make comments she enjoys.

Jackson handles patrols by riding and running constantly, helped occasionally by Gambit or Deadpool, on their way through for jobs.

However....

Well, Jean is a beautiful, educated woman. She was raised by a rich family and has never been denied much, if anything. So when she tries to flirt with Logan while he and Piotr put their feet up after a string of intense missions for S.H.I.E.L.D..... heh, heh, Rogue is a Very Not Happy Camper. When Jean's protege, the twenty year old Ashley Camden with a skin mutation, tries to horn in on Piotr..... Uh, Kitty chose to be Katya Rasputina long before Nick Fury asked who she would be.

So lessons must be learned.

Ashley Camden, raised much the same as Jean, can form colours and designs on her skin. Katya, trained and focused and disciplined, makes mincemeat of the older girl. It does not take long to to utter threats and walk over to her friend, stand at her back as Rogue sizes up Jean.

They both know this will be satisfying, and so, with a telepathic volley of suggestions, commence the ass kicking. Dr. Jean Grey learns that facing off against a furious Rogue who has trained as a boxer and runner is a bad idea. Especially when she is backed by a swimmer and martial artist training to use Psionic blows.

What Jean soon realizes, is that she is very lucky neither has gone into her mind and dropped a Psionic bomb, or worse, keyed a psychic blast to her energy signature. So she rides out the torment, rolling with the punches when she can. Because Kitty is more precise than Rogue, but Rogue puts more muscle behind every strike.

It takes a minute, but the bystanders realize Logan is very much seduced by the fact Rogue will whale on someone else. But... It takes a lecture from Victoria to sink into multiple thick skulls what it means to be precious to someone else. Rogue or even Kitty could deliver the speech, Victoria supposes, but it sounds less manipulative, coming from her.
Which means she interrupts Jean's health class to explain

"Alright kiddies-" She won't call them 'kitten', that's for Rogue, and 'baby' is Jackson, while 'Sweetpea' is Katya "I'm going to tell you a little bit about sex."
Bobby and John stare at her. She grins and ticks off on her fingers

"First, no matter what you call it, be it sex, intercourse, fucking, love making, it only has the importance you put on it. Second, boys and girls, it is damn messy, sweaty and awkward the first time. Third, there should only be pain if you like that kind of thing. Last'" Her grin is distinctly lascivious now

"Do not ever let someone pressure you into a fuck. You'll feel like cheap trash for a long time." Walking away, Victoria sniggers as she hears the exclamations, well aware her little minions were being rolled quite thoroughly in the hay.

"Piotr and Logan will take care of them. Then maybe Jack can take care of me!"

Rogue
Control of her skin was a beautiful thing, she thought dazedly, as Logan devoured her completely, both of them naked and sweaty and trembling.