"My room's down there." Rogue hooked a thumb over her shoulder.

"You sleep, down there, all alone?" Bobby asked. A smile crept onto his face.

He'd been following her like a puppy for the two weeks since he'd arrived. She supposed she should find it flattering. He was good looking and nice, plenty of the other girls had been making goo-goo eyes at him, but she wasn't interested.

"No. I sleep with Wolverine." It was Rogue's turn to smile. Everyone danced around the subject and she was often amused by the twists and turns taken to keep from outright saying Wolverine and Rogue were having sex.

Bobby furrowed his brow. "Wolverine is your…your boyfriend."

She laughed. "There ain't nothing boy about Wolverine."

Rogue had tried to tell Bobby that she wasn't available. When he first showed up with a couple of other refugees, she'd understood the need to find someone to call a friend. She'd been in that position herself, only she'd gravitated toward the girls to show her the ropes.

Iceman, he called himself. What did she know, everyone needed something to boost their self-confidence. She wished he'd quit trying to monopolize her free time. Maybe now that he knew she was Wolverine's girl he'd stop.

Swallowing hard, Bobby's eyes darted to the open door at the end of the all. "Oh, uhm… well, I'll see you later."

"Sure." Rogue watched him walk away before turning toward her room.

Closing the door behind her, she sank down onto the couch. Logan was leaning against the wall to get better light for the piece of equipment he was working on. He blew on the piece, then rubbed a finger over the edge he'd been filing. Satisfied for the moment, he set it down on the little table that held the lamp.

"Iceprick again?" Wolverine was not happy with the new arrival's antics.

Rogue had assured him that any interest was one sided and it didn't hurt her to be nice, he'd soon lose interest and move on. Wolverine wasn't so sure about the prick's intentions. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he didn't like the guy.

She smiled at the nickname. At first, she thought it was harsh, yet as her patience with Bobby wore thin the name seemed to fit. Wolverine was a good judge of character and Bobby had raised his hackles. She'd trust Wolverine's instincts any day.

"Yeah." She looked up from taking off her shoes. "Jealous?" she teased.

He snorted at the idea, but Rogue could see the tension. Even knowing he wouldn't lose her didn't mean he liked the new guy eyeing his territory. Logan liked sex and had always been attentive to her needs, but as of late he was even more attentive.

It was the way he looked at her. She was the Wolverine's property as much as she could belong to anyone. And that suited her just fine. Nothing had been said, but she knew he loved her. In fact, now might be a good time to show him how much she did love him. Something in his demeanor, the way he was trying to be casual, said they needed the affirmation.

Standing up, Rogue pulled her t-shirt and sports bra off. Her sweats and panties were quickly discarded too. His dark eyes followed her every movement. There was desire there, but at a level she hadn't seen before. The bulge in his pants made it all the more evident he wanted her.

Sauntering over, she pressed a kiss to his lips. He was unmoved, not returning the kiss, but growling low instead. She'd learned the best way to take off the edge. As she unbuttoned his pants she began kissing her way down his t-shirt covered chest.

"No." Wolverine grabbed her wrists with a firm grip. He didn't want the edge dulled, but he needed his mate willing.

"Show me." Rogue knew from the way he held her that what he was asking for wouldn't be gentle. She hadn't seen this side of him, not in bed, and it gave her a thrill.

Pressing her thighs together, she tried to hide the surge of wetness. His nostrils flared and his eyes darkened with need. He walked her back to the bed and turned her so she faced away from him.

There was an almost constant low rumble emitting from his chest. He pushed her down to lean over the bed and forced her feet further apart. Her heart beat wildly in her chest with excitement. She'd glimpsed this animalistic nature in his memories, but she didn't think she would see it up close and personal. And she hadn't anticipated her wanton response to it.

The ferocity of his first thrust took her by surprise. In his uncontrolled state of arousal he continued to slam into her. Not enough to be painful, but enough to lift her up on her tiptoes.

Now she understood what she'd seen in his eyes, the tension in his body as he fought down the primal urge to claim her. The instinct to make her his and his alone. For the first time since becoming lovers, she knew Logan was not going to be considerate of her needs.

That was okay she was a big girl and could take care of herself. Reaching down, her fingers circled her clit and she moaned. She was closer to orgasm than she thought.

Even in his frenzied state, Logan could smell the want rolling off her in waves. He fought to control his movements, giving her the time she needed. It was a losing battle as her warmth and softness only inflamed the urgency that was driving him. Marie shuddered underneath him, calling his name.

Giving up the fight, he unleashed the last of his self-restraint and thrust into her wildly. Bending over her, he bit into her shoulder as he spilled his seed.

His ragged breathing tickled her ear and she stifled a giggle. He was supporting his weight with one arm as to not crush her. The other arm was low across her belly locking her to him. She found this position agreeable enough, but wanted a look at the area he'd bitten. There had been no real pain when he did it, thought she'd been in the throws of ecstasy at the time. Now it was a dull, pleasant ache.

"We good?" he asked in a husky voice when he noticed her peeking at her shoulder.

She didn't hide the giggle this time. "Yes."

He was beginning to consider the awkwardness of holding this position when she brought her hand up to touch her shoulder. Instantly he knew where that hand had been. It smelled intensely of her sweetness. He could feel the need rising again.

Rogue held her breath as she watched him take her fingers into his mouth. She could feel him growing hard, slowly rocking into her while he swirled his tongue around her fingertips. The first time had been quick and frantic, however, she wanted something different this time. Now that his primal instinct had been somewhat sated, he might allow a change of position.

Wiggling from his grasp, though he reluctantly released her, she turned on her back and pulled him further up the bed with her. She pushed his pants down and guided him back to her entrance. When he slid into the hilt, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She didn't mind Wolverine claiming her as his mate, but he wasn't going to do it anonymously. He was going to face her and look her in the eye when he did it.

"I love you," she whispered before pulling him down for a kiss. His tongue matched the rhythm of his hips and she almost didn't want to break the kiss.
Tightening the grip with her legs, she stilled his movements. He growled low in his chest, the desire in his eyes was being overtaken by the dark instinctual need.

"You belong to me, Logan." The corner of his mouth lifted with that small smile of pleasure. Everything was right in the world.

This time when she released her grip, his movements were slow and deliberate. Every time he tried to turn his face away, she brought his eyes back to hers with a gentle hand on his cheek.

She was close to the edge and he still hadn't said it. She needed to hear him say it. "Tell me," she pleaded in a shaky voice.

He bent down and captured her mouth, devouring it. She couldn't hold back any longer and began to pulse around him.

She caught the hint of a smile as he ground into her, growling as he filled her. "You're mine, Marie."