A week. One entire week she'd slept next to him, tangling her legs with his. Wolverine would wake up each morning wrapped around her smaller frame. His cock aching for relief, he couldn't get the shower cold enough to tame the need.

This morning had been no different. Though he'd given up on cold water and accepted the fact he would walk around all the time now with a hard on. He heard her stirring and hurried to finish before she was awake.

Too late. She pulled back the curtain and stepped into the small tiled shower stall. He glanced over his shoulder; her night shirt had been discarded and she stood behind him naked, wiping the sleep from her eyes. He turned his head away from her and leaned on the wall for support. This was not helping.

Rogue too had grown tired of the struggle. She could tell he wanted her, the way his body pressed against hers. He was trying to be noble or stoic and it would lead them nowhere but frustration. They circled each other all day long but slept like lovers without committing the act itself.

If she had any real experience she might know how to handle this. From the bit of him, she did absorb, she knew he wasn't going to make the first move. It was up to her.

She squeezed in between him and the wall. Her breasts brushing up against his chest, she felt his cock twitch on her belly. He was staring at her, daring her to break this pattern they were stuck in.

"Wolverine?" She was asking for his permission to end their stalemate.

His eyes slid closed and the rigid set of his shoulders eased. He knew their little game was at an end, there was only one thing left for her to know. Opening his eyes, he was ready to face the inevitable.

"Logan. My name's Logan." He was sure that after all she'd absorbed from him, she probably knew his name. But as of yet she hadn't said his name and he wanted to hear it on her lips.

Her eyes lit up. "Logan," she said with a smile. A long moment went by before she softly admitted, "Marie."

Tentatively she placed her hands on his chest, tracing the swirls of hair through the water. He watched her intently, her lips were lush and he wanted to feel them under his.

"You can kiss me," she whispered, tilting her face upward. Her eyes slipped shut and she waited breathlessly as he placed light kisses on her forehead, down the bridge of her nose to the tip. He hovered there inhaling the sweetness of her before pressing his lips to hers.

Her lips parted for him and he explored her velvety mouth while her hands flitted about his torso. He came up for a ragged breath when her hands settled on his hardened flesh.

Kissing his jawline, she began to stroke his shaft. She could feel the tension building in his body, but didn't think her attempt was confident enough.

"Show me how you like it," she breathed into his ear.

Logan wrapped his hand around her smaller one. Pressing her hand into his flesh for the desired grip, guiding her in a firm, long rhythm. His mouth found hers, fierce and demanding.

He hadn't expected this from her. She was wanting to pleasure him and the thought was driving him. Her small hand wasn't as rough as his own and her other hand raking down his chest, making quick work of his control.

Releasing her hand, he let her make the last few strokes. He rested his hand on her hip as he rocked into her fist, grunting when he found his release.

Marie's arousal hung heavy in the small space. A blush stole over her face and he knew she needed the same relief he'd found. He was steady enough he no longer needed the support of the wall and drew her in with an arm across her back. His other hand moved from her hip to tangle in her curls.

"Logan," was her plaintive whisper when his fingers found her clit.

He maneuvered her so that his thigh was between her legs, widening her stance. Nibbling his way down her neck to her collar bone, he continued his ministrations. She was making small breathy noises at the back of her throat as his fingers danced along her slick folds.

She had placed her hands on his shoulders for support and her grip had tightened. Her thighs were beginning to tremble and she pushed him away. His brow was wrinkled in confusion, but she didn't trust her voice to tell him she wanted more.

His cock was once again proudly jutting out from his body. Not knowing what to say, she simply grabbed his hand and tugged him out of the shower to the bed. She pulled him down next to her, ignoring the way the sheets stuck to her wet skin.

Pushing Logan on to his back, she straddled him then lifted his cock and slowly sank down on it. Her eyes widened in surprise and he tried to remain still.

"We good?" he asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Yes." She smiled down at him. "Just feels different than I expected."

Leaning over him, she placed her hands on his chest and started to rock back and forth. He rested his hands on her hips and watched her. She was beautiful and he couldn't believe how lucky was to be with her. He wanted to tell her so, but she'd found a pleasurable rhythm and he didn't want to break the spell.

When she began to convulse around him, he guided her hips to continue. The way she was looking at him and saying his name was too much. He thrust up, spilling himself into her.

Wolverine peered at the wet mop of hair clinging to his chest. Underneath all that hair was his lover. He'd gone from reluctantly sharing his room to eagerly sharing his bed.

"You hungry? Want me to go get something to eat?"

Rogue picked up her head, forehead creased. "Are you offering breakfast in bed? What about training?"

Kissing her quickly, he said, "It can wait this one time."

~*~