Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: still just borrowing the sand box Warning:
Not beta read, please excuse the mess. This is the last chapter, it was surprisingly difficult to, for a lack of better word, choreograph, I hope everything turn out well. AO3 Link
“So, you’ve learned some new tricks.” Logan croaked out over ragged breath. She can feel his eyes taking her in, brown hair draped like curtains over their faces, her body glistened with sweat. She leaned over him, like a fierce goddess, chest heaving in delightful motions, one hand still tightly grasping his hair.

“What’d I tell about poking at wild beasts?” He chided her in his usual, oh so smug manner. Marie wanted to wipe that look of his face. But his hands started to explore, trailing its way up her thighs and up her back, leaving a trail of warmth wherever they went, and Marie figures retribution could perhaps, wait just a bit.

“I was kinda hoping he’d poke me back.” Marie almost whines, but she managed to keep her cool at the last moment. Logan’s hands were getting very curious, one hand having moved on to do an in-depth survey of her ass.

“How that work out?” He was teasing her, and she knows it, she just wishes he would tease her in several, very specific spots.

“You know exactly how well that worked out.” She grinds into him and fought off a sense of disappointment when she realized that he wasn’t hard yet.

She narrowed her eyes at him, her hands splayed over his chest, appreciating the fine hair that densely covered his chest. One of her fingers returned to his nipple, tracing the bump with her nails. She could play this game just as well, she draws back and descends onto him, slowly sliding her entire body upward taking special care to rub his hardening member between the valleys of her perky breasts, then tasting him from his firm pecs to his collarbone.

“Yeah I knew. What were you expecting?” He was hot and hard, she could feel it between her legs, a spark of thrill ignited within her, she did this to him, not Wolverine, but Logan a man known for his self-control. She glides back capturing his rod between her soft full breast and his tone stomach and proceeds to slide back and forth.

“Ah don't know something incredible, something mind blowing, like all them bar flies from your memories had.” Her voice is now husky, precum leaked out of his member, rubbing into her skin, she looks him right in the eyes, as he takes in a deep breath, and saw the struggle within them. Wolverine was close to the surface; there was lust between them, an incredibly intense lust, but still just lust. She wanted Logan this time, the man she’s been in love for nine years, seeing him respond to her like this, it was something else altogether, something wholly unique.

“Well, I hate to break it to ya, all those one night stands? They all ended more or less like that.” He jaws were firm, his body tense, fighting to control his voice. A stray hand is now charting her smooth, flat stomach, his eyes are still alert, almost predatory, observing her every reaction, like the tingling sensation that just sped down her back. Never one to back down, Marie added her tongue to the mix, swirling over the tip at every stroke.

“But I saw-” She lost her train of thought when one of his delightfully rough hands, finally cupped one of her breasts, fingers absently toying with a nipple, teasing it till it exposed itself to him. He tugged on her now perky nipples, and Marie felt a gush of arousal gushing from between her legs, momentarily halting her from her task.

“Marie those women didn't fuck me get off, they fucked me so they can brag about fucking the King of the Cage.” Free from simulation, his voice was calm, measured even; it's as if he was just going about a mundane daily chore. Lying beneath her, he teased her other nipple as well, a fingernail circling the areola, luring the shy nipple out of hiding. Marie bit her lips, as her body quivered with need, her hips pressing down against him seeking more. Right as she near the edge, Logan back off, his hands now slowly runs up and down her body.

“Then those… those crazy good orgasms?” She could barely form the question, and Logan’s knowledgeable hands went back to continued their work, keeping her balanced on the edge. His fingers crept back up toward her breasts, sweeping his palm over her sensitive buds before capturing them in his fingers again, tugging and twisting.

“They faked it.” Compared to the quick, rough gropes Wolverine preferred. Logan’s method was in a league of its own, along with the animalistic passion, came understanding. Logan cared, took the time to learn about her body, to learn about her. Every moan, every gasp, every shudder, all meticulously sorted, memorized and catalogued, her pleasure mattered to him, she mattered to him.

“Guess it was...Ah! Too much! To... to even expect a little-Mm! Reciprocation.” Gasping, her legs faltered, sending her drenched and tingling sex crashing down; the angles was just right to slip her parted nether lips over Logan’s strained erection. Logan is definitely aroused now, she should have known sooner, considering the sizable erection, now pressed against her womanhood, coated in her essence. Marie grinded her hips against him, drawn the first growl from Logan, the sound vibrated to the deepest part of her.

“Don't worry darlin; I’ll be happy to reciprocate.” She felt his arms wrap around her, trapping her against his warm, hard body. Helpless against him, Marie could only gasp when he rolled his hips into her repeatedly, numbing her mind with waves of pleasure. She did not resist when he rolled them onto her back. Caging her in with his arms, sliding a knee between her legs he spreads them wide apart, his cock, wet with both of their juices, stroked the length of her sex, before Logan settled in between her legs, like he owns the place like he belonged.

His lips descended over her, feather light, teasing. She tried to draw him closer, but he pinned both of her hands by the wrist above her, his tongue skim the surface of her lips, probing. Marie responded as best as she could, trapped beneath him, whimpering with need, nipping him at every opportunity. Her superior strength completely forgotten, Marie couldn't help but relax under him, feeling completely safe, and totally aroused.

She pulled back in surprise, when Logan bit her lower lips, tugging them gently. His tongue quickly exploited her opening and invaded her mouth. Her mind bursting with joy, when she realized this is their first real kiss. While she moaned lustily into his mouth, tangling their tongues together, not once in his memories did he ever kiss one of those other women; this is just for her, only for her.

Held close to his chest, Marie felt his hand on her, leisurely exploring the smooth skin, and scorching slickness between thighs. Using his new knowledge of her with alarming expertise, he parted her folds and dipped a finger in between, all the while exploring the crook of her neck with his tongue. Her arousal building rapidly, Marie shudders against him, her legs unconsciously spreading wider, allowing him more access.

“Logan...” Marie was half pleading, half questioning, her voice sounded young even to herself. The light practiced touches Logan places on her between her legs and on her back, is fanning the flames of lust within her. Involuntary she presses her groin down against his erection, gyrating, he felt harder than ever under her, harder than when she gripped him the first time, harder than when he filled her mouth and pushed down her throat. She felt so powerful, so in control, knowing that Logan is so completely aroused because of her.

“One and only darlin,” His smug reply sparked a tiny flash of annoyance within her but quickly lost its steam. Logan pulled her close, licking at her collarbone, fingers tracing down the center of her back, pushed against a perfect spot. His other hand withdrew, back to teasing her inner thigh. There is more force behind his touches now, and the occasional scrape of his fingernails, pushed her ever higher, his fingertips working closer and closer, back toward where she desperately needs simulation.

Logan’s hips rise up, the burning heat of his cock pressed against her stomach. She tries to grind against him, but he easily maintains control, distracting her with several carefully placed nips on her neck. Marie moans out, still trying to add some friction between her legs, trying to reduce the pulsing ache in her lower abdomen. His fingers finally found that spot, right at the peak of her sex, making quick, light circles, and the occasional flick. She closed her eyes and lolled her head back, trying in vain to move against his fingers, to take control of the rhythm, to try anything to push herself over the edge.

“Oh, Logan! Please!” She puffed out between breaths, her body trembling with need. Logan's strong, firm hands, splayed on her lower back, easily controlling their pace, keeping her on the edge. She is stronger, she could break free, but she didn't want to risk him stopping, Marie knows she can’t finish without him. Logan’s left hand pushed her against him, forcing another moan from her. Her exposed nipples chafed against his chest, as he lifts her higher, raising them to the perfect height for his mouth to suck on. With a gentle bite on her nipple and several quick flicks against her pearl, he sent her screaming over the edge.

She clutched him hard, nails digging into his back, legs clamp tightly, like a vice around his waist, undulating her hips against him feverishly. His fingers somehow found their way inside her, curling against her g-spot, matching her pace, stroke for stroke. As Logan continue to skillfully suckle at her breast, she crashes over the edge a second time. Marie collapses against him, his tongue licks her lips lightly, before he pulled her into another kiss, still shaking from her climax, she responds on instinct, allowing his tongue inside her. His hands warm and soft rubs soothing circles on her back, up and down her legs, finally she settled against him, languid, and boneless, still feeling Logan’s hands lovingly rubbing her.

“Logan! That was... that was…” Marie couldn’t find the words to describe how she felt. When she finally sure of her muscle control Marie reached out and lay her hand over his heart. His heart was beating wildly just like hers. A low rumble that emanated from his chest, sent tremors all through her body. He thrusts his hips up; pressing the hot tip against her sex.

“Shit Marie!”

“You're not about to lose control over little ol’ me are ya.” She teased, squirming into him, her sensitive, dripping sex coating his cock with her essence, her fingers scratching down his chest. Logan’s head tilts back, visibly struggling to control himself, Marie arches into him, grazing her breasts against his chest and placing several slow sensual licks under his chin and long his neck. With a snarl Logan forces her back down to the bed, his eyes brimming with desire.

“I managed to not ravish you in the back of my camper nine years ago, and I kept my hand off you every day since then, I think I’ve held on long enough.” He manages to growl out between clenched teeth. At that admission, heat flushed Marie’s cheeks and another rush of her arousal pooled at her lower stomach, she’s had so many fantasies about that particular subject. One hand pinning hers against the headboard, while the other cradles her around her lower back, he pulls back slightly and lines himself up without using his hands, his tip parting her nether lips. He touches their foreheads together and growls out.

“Mine.” She heard him whisper, and he fills her completely in one long thrust, she gasped out loud, feeling his hot swelling member pushing in, parting her, she clenches herself around him, locking her legs around his waist, and lifts her hips towards his thrust. She felt him all the way in her, his tip bumping lightly to her cervix. They held each other tightly enjoying the intimacy of that moment. His pulls out completely and looks deeply into her eye. She cups his cheeks and pulls him in for another kiss, and Logan sheath himself in her again.

“Oh my GOD” Marie throws her head back, as she lifts up off the bed. A dull pain prevented Marie from losing herself completely in pleasure. Shifting himself slightly, Logan forced her mouth open kisses her deeply; with a deliberate pace, he starts driving into her. With her arms pinned and held in the air by Logan, Marie has no leverage and no choice but to let Logan's guide her onto his cock. With each thrust, Logan’s pelvis slapped against her clit, the head of his penis scraps just right, over her g-spot.

Logan works their bodies at just the right angle, as his forced her to grind against him. His hard member explored her depth with incredible precision; cover all her most sensitive spots. Abruptly, Logan speed up and put a twist into his every thrust, his hip rubs deliciously against her clit with every stroke.

“Marie! Almost-” He couldn’t finish that sentence. And she barely heard him anymore, Marie's entire body was tingling, it was as if thousand of little knots were tangled inside her body, twisted and tight, the strain was almost painful. His words slowly filtered through her lusty haze, and she was almost there too, about to come undone at the slightest touch.

“Ah! Logan!”

Logan pressed her onto the bed, frantically thrusting, any pretense of control completely abandoned, he pounded into her, slamming into her cervix with every stroke, the precarious balance between pain and pleasure, only serve to heighten her arousal. His hand returns to the swell of her breast, clutching a nipple, rolling the tender tip between his thumb and index finger. Suddenly Marie felt a sharp tug, and something snapped inside her, she screams again, her voice hoarse. Marie clenches hard, her nails leave long scars along his back, her legs trying permanently bind him to her.

Her release seem to trigger something inside Logan, he ruts wildly into her, his teeth nipping along her neck, and then, Marie felt him bites her, hard. The sharp pain when his canines pierced her flesh, trigger an explosion within her, it cascaded through her, setting off a chain reaction, she then lost all control, overcome by waves of pleasure that flooded her. She felt him lose his rhythm and that iron rod inside her pulsed. With a roar, Logan sank into her deeper than ever, pressed right up to her womb, he held on to her tightly, biting at her neck, kissing her cheeks, and emptying himself into her thoroughly lost in throes of his orgasm. Still clutch tightly to him, her inner walls quivering, waves of warmth filled her, and for the first time, she felt fulfilled, complete, whole.

Together they collapsed into the bed, spent. Unwilling to break their connection, Logan rolled her with him, turning onto his back draping part of her over him, pulling her even closer to him, an arm wrapped around her possessively.

“How’s that for reciprocation, Darlin?” He sounded worn, tired, but happy. Marie’s can count on one hand the number of she seen him genuinely happy, just once actually, in fact just right now.

“I don’t know, it depends.” She lazily traced a contour of his muscled chest, basking in the afterglow, hoping that Logan felt as deeply for her as she did for him.

“On what?” He absentmindedly rubbed her shoulder and placed delicate kisses on her head. She buried her face into his chest, both to be closer to him as well as avoiding his eyes.

“How far you’re running, come tomorrow.”

“No more running, Darlin.” At that answer, Marie chanced a look at his face. She remembers this look; she has seen it only one other time before.

“You promise?” She knew the answer before she even asked, saw it in his eyes, he answered exactly like the last time.

Finis.
Chapter End Notes:
That's it, I hope everyone enjoyed this story, writing it was and interesting experience, and thanks for reading.