Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer don't own yada yada Not Beta read, please excuse the mistakes that slipped by me. The story expanded slightly, looks like this will be three chapters in total. Hope this didn't come across as too stilted
This is directly inspired by a scene from "Pieces of Me" by cschoolgirl. Go read it if you haven't, it's very good. AO3 Link
A familiar presence woke Marie from her dreams, clutching at the Logan scented comforters around her; she raises herself to her elbows. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she notices that the cabin door is wide open. A tall dark shadow, on the verge of crossing the threshold of the doorway, Logan stands at the edge, hands slowly flexing into a fist, his body is tense, and coiled tightly, ready burst in a moment's notice. She can see the conflicts in his eyes, as he takes in the changes to his lair. He breathes rapid, shallow breaths; it's as if he is tasting the air. It delighted her to see his gaze trace the path she took through the room, from his recliner, past his cabinets, onto his bed, before they finally rest on her nubile form, tangled enticingly in his bed sheets. He is so close to letting loose, she could almost taste the tension in the air, made thicker by the scent of their arousal.

In the depth of those twin hazel orbs, she can sense a titanic battle raging, Logan and the Wolverine locked in an epic struggle for dominance. Her fingers slowly traced the metal object that rests between her breasts; the faint beams of moonlight reflecting off it drew Logan's attention, for just a split second. That was all Wolverine needed, that sexy feral glint is filling his eyes, Logan is losing, she can sense it. With one last effort to delay the inevitable, he strides over to his cigars, just as she expected. He always smokes those, when her scent became too much for him. She watches, her stomach twisting into knots, as she retrieved a cigar from his box and brought it to his lips.

He freezes, and Marie’s breath is caught in her throat. Slowly, almost inaudible, a low growl filled the room, increasing in intensity, like an approaching thunderstorm. Her body floods with excitement in response, when that growl practically caresses over her body. She finally got him, Wolverine’s won the fight. She felt a slight stirring of regret that her first time with Logan won’t really be with Logan. But she quickly shoved that thought aside, Logan and Wolverine for all intent and purposes is one and the same. Plus her sex life has been one frustrating experience after another. Her first time spent with Bobby was a total disaster. Following that mistake, she dated a number of boys her age at Ororo’s advice, and disappointment followed each and every one. Even Remy who had a well-known reputation as a ladies' man, could not live up to her expectations.

But she knew what constituted good sex, Marie’s seen it, in Logan’s memories. The rough, frenzied passion, the raw animalistic intensity of being with the Wolverine spurs Marie on. Images of large, muscular, hands groping her breasts, clutching at her thighs, parting them, teeth nipping her neck, biting at her shoulders, Wolverines massive frame looming over her, warmth radiating from his body, making her feel so safe, so desired. In his memories, each and every woman that bedded the Wolverine, ended the encounter screaming with abandon, lost in overwhelming pleasure and passion. She wants that, and if anyone can erase those utterly frustrating events from her memory, to bring Marie to the absolute peak of her desire, and give her the total relief she sought, it would be the Wolverine. A man overwhelmingly considered to be the God of Sex by the mansion's, and its surrounding bar’s entire female population.

With a single swift motion, his jacket was discarded, and the Wolverine stalked towards her, in a wife beater and tight low cut jeans. His muscles flexed as he dropped down to his hand and knees while climbing onto the bed. Approaching her on all fours, his intense gaze focused on her, as if nothing else in the world mattered, nothing else existed. Marie drew herself away quivering with need until her back bumped the headboard of the bed.

With nowhere to retreat, he overtook her quickly, taking her scent, while he is nipping at her flesh. First, he tasted her calf; the nibble pulled a giggle from her, then several pecks on her inner thigh that left her trembling. As her excitement builds, Marie parts her leg, as he worked his way up her body, pushing closer to her, nostrils filling with her fragrance, her body heat mixing with his. She shuddered in expectation when his lips grazed that special place at the apex of her thighs.

A whine of disappointment escaped her throat when he that pass by. Lifting his head, Wolverine gave her stomach a long lingering lick, before continuing upwards, lapping at her breasts. One of his hands caressed the length of her leg before he grabs her ankle, and with a sharp tug positioned her directly beneath him. He bends down to nuzzle her cheek before unzipping himself. He was already erect, in his engorged state, his foreskin pulled back naturally, exposing the tip, already dripping. He lowers his hip, and the tip of his cock lightly grazed her luscious folds.

She wasn’t quite ready yet, and Marie’s wants to savor the moment when it finally arrives. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she grinds into him. Wolverine’s eyes roll back in pleasure, distracted by this new sensation. Using her arms as leverage, Marie flips them around, Wolverine lands on his back, with a snarl. Marie hurriedly readjusted her position, so she sits above his hips, straddling him; his cock juts upward along her stomach, almost reaching her navel.

She needs to show him, let him experience firsthand that she wasn't that naive, innocent little girl anymore. It was obvious, from the expression on his face to the glare in his eyes, that this is not a position Wolverine was used to, he arched his back, in a vain attempt to throw her off. Marie held on, and using her superior position and strength, to keep him pressed him on his back. Confidently one of her hands moves to give his member a languid stroke. Wolverine arched again, only this time it was accompanied by a rumble of pleasure.

“Now, now sugar, I’ve waited for this for a long time.” Another stroke of her hand, harder this time. And she swore Wolverine whined.
“I wanna take my time,” Her other hand brushed against his tip, and a finger slowly circled the very top, spreading his precum over the entire head. “Let me make this good for you.”

She felt more than heard Wolverine’s acquiescence, giving her new favorite part of Wolverine's anatomy a few more tender strokes, and a gentle squeeze, she rolls off of him. By the side of his legs on her elbows, she dips her head down, dragging her tongue from the base of his shaft upwards, swirling it as she reaches the peak, then slowly sucks the tip of cock into her mouth. The grimace on Wolverine's face was hard to miss, as he grasps a fist full of sheets in his hands, fight back a growl. Letting his cock slide over her tongue as she descends, her other arms mimicked the pace on his thigh, occasionally scratch him with her long manicured nails, while she lightly scrapes him with her teeth. A shiver wracks Wolverine's body and she can feel him fighting to stay still.

She hummed in satisfaction when, one of Wolverine's hands drifted along her back, past her hip and cups the swell of her rear. Popping his manhood out of her mouth, Marie placed a lingering kiss at the tip, before ghosting her lips along down his length to his sack. Using just her teeth, Marie tugs at the skin, drawing a low satisfied grunt from Wolverine. One hand now massages his balls, the other stroking him rapidly, with a twisting motion, while she continues to nibble at the base of his cock. To her amazement she felt him swell, larger than before, Marie could sense his pulse; it was like she was connected to his heart. She let out and yelp of surprise, when two of Logan’s fingers meandered their way down further, lightly probing at her rosebud, before finding purchase in the wetness of her womanhood .

Rhythmically massaging the base of his throbbing member, Marie’s warm mouth envelops it again, gliding her tongue along Logan’s shaft, taking him as deep as she can. Wolverine’s fingers worked feverishly into her, while his index finger traces fast, light patterns around her clit. She matches his paces, as a wonderful sensation build within her. Suddenly, Wolverine roars out, a hand pushes her down forcefully, into his hips as it jerks up off the bed, the tip of his cock bumping into the back of her throat, Logan is bigger and thicker than what Marie was used to, but she recovers quickly and works her mouth, tongue, and throat pleasurably around the invasive member.

He explodes into her mouth without warning, and a familiar taste floods her, but the aroma was uniquely Logan. She reflexively swallowed around him, gulping down his release, while a hand rubs soft circles into Wolverine's stomach. Finally, after she sucks the last of his cum from him, she lets Wolverine’s softening manhood slip from her mouth. Opening her eyes, she felt a jolt of joy, at the sight of Wolverine sprawled in bed, completely content. Marie rises to her knees with a grin, and straddles him again, her fingers splayed on his well-toned chest, one finger lightly teasing a nipple.

“So sugar? How was that?” Her hand now moves down his body, and presses down on his now soft cock, rubbing playfully. Marie was still burning from the sensations of his fingers inside her and far more than a little turned on, seeing him lose his cool, falling apart, under her skillful ministrations. But unexpectedly, Wolverine is visibly deflating before her, sinking languidly back onto the bed, and quickly losing his awareness.

“You have got to be kidding me?” Marie, mouth agape, eyes wide open, stares disbelief. The feralness is already fading from his eye; he looks to be teetered on the edge of sleep. Annoyance oozes from her, she could not believe this! They did not just do all that, just so he can fall asleep on her before they even got to the main event. She is still, excited, aroused, and most of all, unbelievably frustrated.

“Sex god my ass.” Marie’s huffs, seizing him by his wildly pointy hair, shaking him in irritation, Logan groans, and his eyes cracks open a sliver, Marie pouts in indignation, when Logan's gaze, sparkling in amusement, found hers. Suddenly, despite her current position above him, and Logan’s completely relaxed and vulnerable expression, she wonders who actually sprang the trap on whom?
Chapter End Notes:
I'm still having a hard time with some of the smutty stuff, so I broke this into two parts. Also to keep the chapter sizes similar. Don't worry though, Logan wouldn't leave his Marie hanging like that.
The scene that inspired this was from chapter nine. I'm pretty new to the Logan/Rogue, but I've read quite a few fics before stumbling onto Pieces of Me. prior to that I've never imagined the Wolverine, in all his feral manliness and healing factor would ever not rise to the occasion, and this is the result considering that possibility.
Next part is still in a pretty rough state right now, so might be a while.

Thanks for reading