The others are sleeping some distance away for safety concerns. This allows us some privacy from prying eyes. We have our system worked out. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but seclusion is a rare thing and we use our time wisely.

My hand is on Marie's hip as I grind into her backside. I nuzzle her neck, relishing her scent as it envelops me. Any moment now she'll say my name sweet and low. We'll struggle with her uniform pants and I'll take her from behind as she spoons into me.

"Logan?" Her voice is sleepy with an edge of trepidation. For the second time in a handful of weeks I've fucked up my relationship with Marie.

In my world, I've known her for years and we've been lovers at least half of that time. But here? Well, here we first saw each other in a Canadian bar a little over a year ago. She graduated from high school not two months back, and has just broken up with her boyfriend.

"Sorry." Slowly I remove my hand from her hip. My voice sounds like a mixture of regret and desire. I'm not above pleading, but it's obvious neither of us are ready for a sexual relationship for different reasons.

"It's okay." She relaxes, so I don't move further away. "Dreaming?"

"Thought I … we were someplace else." I would've sworn we were nestled somewhere in the debris of a building.

"Did we do this often? In your timeline?" She squirms a little to fill in the space between us I had left.

"Wasn't much time for more." I've told her how we were on the run more often than not.

"Do you miss it, the intimacy?"

"I still have you." I place a quick kiss on the back of her head.

"But it's not the same and we aren't them."

I chuckle softly, "True. I'm not exactly right in my head."

"Been there, done that," she says with a bit of humor. Then she picks up my hand and places it on her hip again. "But I've never done this before."

I know from previous conversations that Bobby was scared of her control, which was spotty at best. They'd never progressed much past a little kissing.

"I don't know if…" I leave it unsaid. A man with a large libido and an unstable mind, and an inexperienced girl with iffy control of her life sucking skin may not be the most logical combination.

"Just the mechanics of it." She arches her back and rubs her ass into my groin.

I move my other hand underneath her and cup her breast. My thumb flicks across her nipple and she gives a small oh of surprise.

"We can stop," I whisper against her ear. My cock is achingly hard and though I don't want to stop, I will if she needs me to.

"No, it feels good. Show me more." She moves her head so I can better access her neck. I lick and nip my way to the collar of her nightshirt.

The smell of her arousal is thick now. Sliding my hand over the top of her sleep pants, I rest it on her mound with light pressure. She moves against my hand and I drag my teeth up the side of her neck.

Her soft moans and the scraping of fabric on sensitive flesh is quickly becoming too much for me. She places her hand on top of mine, applying more pressure to her sex. I can smell the slick heat between her thighs. Her heart is beating a wild rhythm that fills my ears.

Grunting, I come fully clothed into the soft flesh of her ass. The sound and smell of her orgasm assaulting my senses. I have to grit my teeth together to keep from biting her.

Lying behind her; I'm a sticky, sweaty mess, but I don't care. Marie and I are something more than friends. A possibility I'd been doubting from the moment I arrived in this timeline.

Pulling our entwined hands up her body, she turns to lie on her back, resting our hands over her heart. "I think we may have gone about this backwards."

"How so?" I'm willing to listen.

"You forgot to kiss me," she says slyly.

I look at her full pouty lips and the way she is biting the lower one. I want to bite there too. "We can fix that."

~*~