Story Notes:
This story is the product of wanting Logan so say a particular line (that never made it as visualized) and listening to Seether's - The Gift one to many times. Thanks as always to RogueLotus, if it weren't for her this wouldn't have been posted. Not only did she tell me it was too good to keep to myself, but fixed all my mistakes. Hey Hurtslikeyourmouth, it's finished and will be updated regularly.
"I knew you'd be back, Darlin'." I circled her using the curve of the wall as a guide. This one, standing in the shaft of light, is vivid. Haven't seen light in forever, or heard any sound besides what I make. My brain is working overtime on this one, I can smell her.

"Logan?" Her voice trembles in fear. I stop stalking and crouch down. They never notice things like that, but who am I to argue with a hallucination.

"Here," I say softly. Quiet sounds don't bounce around the hole as much.

Tentatively she takes a few steps out of the light, squinting to see. The darkness down here is thick, can't usually see anything besides what my mind lets me. The people aren't too bad. The animals, though…you'd think a camel would be innocent enough, but they getting annoying after awhile.

She gasps when I materialize out of the darkness to stand in front of her. The corner of her mouth lifts and she places a hand on my face.

Her hair isn't right. I pull the pins that hold the bun in place. They ping one by one as they fall on the stone floor. Her hair spills around her shoulders.

"Marie." My voice sounds odd, full of need. She smells of leather and comfort and I want to loose myself in the bit of pleasure my brain is giving me.

This hallucination seems so real. I know I passed crazy sometime ago. I'm probably on the edge of insane now. Can I be insane if I know it's all a figment of my imagination?

They've never been this way, my visions of her. They keep their distance, vanishing before I can touch them. Maybe this is a dream instead.

Wrapping my arm around her waist, I draw her body flush to mine. She feels so real. The leather of her uniform is warm against my bare flesh.

Her scent is rich and full. Concern weighs heavy on her features, but she doesn't resist as I press my lips to hers. A quick kiss before I nuzzle her neck.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear. Her scent thickens, breath hitches. She leans away to look me in the eye. She's searching, hand on my chest.

When I bend down for a kiss, her mouth opens under mine. She's trembling again in my hands, her tongue slides against mine. I slip the zipper of her uniform down.

There's a whimpering sound and I'm not sure if it is her or me. Cupping her breast I thumb her nipple through the fabric of her bra. I want to sink into her slick, wet heat. I tell her so.

She pushes away, tears welling up. "Oh, Logan." A pain sears through me, the blackness begins to consume me again. "What have they done to you?"

~*~