Xavier's? Logan sniffed the air again. Yep, Xavier's. At least it wasn't Jersey and if his nose was working properly, Marie was somewhere nearby.

Trying to sit up, he groaned at the stiffness of his muscles. He could feel his mutation kicking in to take care of that but not before Marie hurried into the room in one of his t-shirts.

"Oh no, you don't," she tsked-tsked; kneeling on the bed beside him and pushing him back down. "I need to call Jean to check on you."

Wrinkling his brow, he reached for the strands of white hair that fell across her face. This was new. "Don't call," he said twisting the hair around his finger.

She pouted at him a little but didn't move to leave his side. "Glad to see it back?"

He dropped the hair and patted her bare knee. If there was one thing he'd hoped to spare her of this go around it was the jumbled mess of his memories. Finally, he answered, "Heavy price to pay for it."

Laughing at him, she laid down next to him, tucking herself in under his arm after pulling the cover into place. "I don't mind so much after almost freezing to death, getting knocked out and drowning," she shrugged. She really didn't, it was just a strip of hair. "We're both still alive."

Feeling a twinge of guilt, he changed the subject, "How long?"

"Three, no four days. They moved you up here as soon as you were stable." Rogue had been scared to death on the jet sitting wrapped in a blanket watching them work on him. Jubes had sat next to her explaining that Logan's mutation would take care of everything if supported properly. Though looking back Rogue thinks the explanation may have been a little more flippant as it had elicited a few looks from the two doctors. "Jubes has been nice, helped me settle in and retrieve my stuff."

The silence stretched out as he contemplated the fact that Marie had brought her things here, to his room. He liked the idea that she had moved in. There were other problems he needed to consider now.

No telling how big a dose of him she got and he should probably explain a few things. But where did he start? What would she want to know about? It was always best to be honest. "Love you."

"I know," she said, nonchalantly. He could feel her shaking slightly before letting the laughter out. Scooting up she placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, too." She raked her fingers through his hair. "There's plenty of time to talk once you're back to your old self."

Logan kissed her, but she broke away before he could deepen it so he settled for nipping at her jawline. He made his way to her ear, "I'm feeling good."

Rogue giggled as he tried to roll her underneath him. Bracing herself, she didn't let him. "You are on bed rest," she said sternly as she could.

He flopped back to where he'd been. Never one to give up, he changed tactics. "Then I'll rest," he said, pulling her on top of him, a leg on either side of his. "You can do all the work."

"Technically that would only be the bed part of the rest," she said, biting her lip and thinking it over.

He liked the way her breasts pressed against him, the way she wiggled around. "I can rest after," he added hopefully.

She sat up with a worried look and began making random patterns on his chest. "You were in pretty bad shape."

Logan realized the patterns weren't random; she was connecting the healed wounds he'd sustained. Here he was again imposing on her, putting his needs first. He shouldn't be pushing for more, it was enough that he had her back with him and she was alive and well.

Rogue saw him set his jaw, meaning she'd probably talked him out of having sex. She'd spent the last few weeks in bed alone wishing he would walk through the door. That her hands were his, making her body catch fire like only he could.

She couldn't remember a time when she'd been responsible for anyone's happiness but her own. Yet she'd gotten a large dose of Logan's thoughts and knew he had plans for her, for them. Places he wanted to take her, things he wanted to show her.

She'd known about his claws and the fighting so this part of him was no secret. If she didn't love him, didn't want to be with him, she should have walked away when he was unconscious. However, she'd stayed and now it was on her to find a way to make this work, to meet him in the middle somewhere.

She started to scoot down his legs, placing kisses here and there as she went. "Maybe there's something we could do to test your resilience."

Lifting his head, he watched her work her way down. He knew exactly what she was planning and that it would be mainly for him. Catching her by her arms, he hauled her back up. "How about something else?" he questioned, pushing the t-shirt she was wearing up and off.

She was straddling his hips again watching him with an impish smile. Running his hands up her sides he cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples. Sucking in a breath, she closed her eyes. Rubbing herself onto his hardening erection, she was making little sounds as he fondled her breasts. She was so beautiful and he didn't know why he couldn't see them this way years ago.

Logan pulled her down for a kiss and she let him explore her mouth until she was breathless. She backed away, and he kissed a line down her throat. "You keep this up and we'll need some protection," she whispered in his ear.

Reaching for his nightstand, he couldn't quite reach the drawer, Rogue smiled at him and stretched over to open it. She tossed him a foil packet before she took off her panties. She bit her lip again watching him push down his boxers and roll on the condom.

He glanced up at her as she kneeled beside him. "Sure about this?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered confidently as she lowered herself onto his cock. When he was buried deep inside her, she hissed out, "Definitely."

She began moving experimentally at first then bolder. He watched her, breasts swaying until he could resist no longer and leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth. She moaned at the sensation, grinding down on him. When he rolled the other nipple between his fingers, she threw her head back, her body shaking from exertion.

Rogue was so close and he'd moved his hand to her hip, thrusting into her as she rode him. She wanted to look down and watch him, but she lost control and convulsed on him as he groaned beneath her.




They lay together, Logan combing his fingers through her hair. He needed to start thinking of doing something better with the future, the reason he time traveled in the first place. The best place to start was with Marie's future. "Was thinking we ought to do some traveling?"

"Mmm..," she nodded, smiling into his chest. "Any place in particular?"

"Lots, but where do you want to go?" he asked, despite being sure of her answer.

Rogue played with his chest hair a little longer, thinking it over. A road trip would give them plenty of time to discuss some of his memories and get to know each other better. "Never did finish that trip to Alaska."

"We could start..." he turned to look at the clock, "This afternoon."

She sat up pulling him with her. "We best get you cleaned up so you can get a clearance to go."

He almost leaped off the bed, dragging her along behind him. She looked at him in confusion. "I might need help in the shower," he informed her. He liked the way the blush spread from her face down to her chest. He was going to have to think of ways to make that happen more often in the future. He was lucky; not only to have Marie here but also to have this second chance 'time' had given him.

~*~