The more private time I spent with Logan, the more I began to wonder about those sex stories friends always tell. My curiosity was getting the best of me and I wanted to know more about oral sex.


It was supposed to be what guys wanted and women didn't enjoy all that much. I decided the best possible way to find out was through personal experience.


I marched myself upstairs to knock on Logan's door. As soon as the door swung open, I was left standing there with no idea what to say. Somehow I got distracted by the well-worn denim, wild looking hair, and the smile spreading across his face.


He stepped back allowing me access to the room. Once inside, I noticed him sniffing at me and the smile turned all lopsided and wolfish. "Is there something I can do for you, Marie?"


I was really starting to enjoy each and every appearance of "that grin." It was always the forerunner of good things for me. While it liquefied my insides, it also gave me back a little of the courage that brought me to his door in the first place.


I stumbled around, oddly interested in his boots. "Oral sex."


Leaning in, Logan pulled my hair free of its ponytail band. "I didn't catch that."


God, he was going to make me repeat it. All those heightened senses and he was pretending he didn't hear me. "I'm curious about..." how can he stare at someone so intently, I wonder. "oral sex."


I don't know what I was expecting; even Logan's not so blunt as to drop trou. In spite of that I didn't foresee the smile disappearing as he slowly walked me backwards to the bed. Apparently, oral sex is serious business. Suddenly I was lying on my back and he started pulling off my shoes. I was trying not to think about missing time again; even though I knew there had been several kisses in between losing my shoes and unbuttoning my jeans.


By the time my underwear had made it down to my knees, my mind was already wrapping itself around the logistics of my current position and the one I thought I should be in to perform a blowjob.


"Uh...Logan?" He looked at me, still kissing the back of my knee. "Aren't I in the wrong position to..." and can you just say blowjob out loud without sounding like an immature teenager, "give you a blow job?"


"More or less, but that can wait."


"I thought..." stumbling over words, I watched him kiss his way down my inner thigh, a hand trailing along the other. "Oh!" Logan's hot breath caressed my thighs, making my stomach quiver in anticipation.


It was a good thing my hands were full of sheets or at the first touch of his tongue I would have shot through the ceiling. Even now, I can't tell you what exactly happened. I only remember feeling like I was floating and trying repeatedly to say his name.


An orgasm later, I think all of Logan's emphasis on me relaxing finally sank in, because I wasn't worried about a damned thing besides how he felt inside me. I could have cared less about where my hands were as long as they were pulling him deeper. Not even that big ass buckle digging into my leg, served as a distraction.


After several hours, the loss of any remaining clothing and the use of several more condoms; I only had one lingering doubt. "Logan, can we make this a permanent arrangement?"


Still on his back with his head in his hands, he opened one eye to look over at me. "What did you have in mind?"


"Well, since I'm kind of new to all of this, I thought it might be nice if I could always come to you with my questions." I asked trying to act all innocent after what we'd just done.


"How many questions are we talking about?" Logan's interest was piqued.


I rolled that around in my head a minute. It wasn't like we had been playing missionary all this time, but I knew there was a whole list of other positions. "I don't know, maybe a lot."


That knowing smile that curved his lips caused me to blush. He hauled me up to straddle his hips with my legs. "If that's the case, we should probably think about sharing a room so you don't have to go far to get your curiosity satisfied."


"Hmm, that sounds nice." Watching him, I began to think he had a special smile reserved just for me and I wanted to see it as often as possible. "You know what else is nice?" I asked, sliding myself down his legs.

~*~