Author's Chapter Notes:
Written for lj community comment fics.
A film of bubbles was all that hid the sight of her body from him. Logan knew he should avert his eyes, but her small perfect toes wiggling at the curved edge of the tub drew his attention. He was sure that Rogue was only half listening as she played with a little mound of bubbles, slowly pushing them through the water with a hand.

When they had taken this assignment he had known that it meant spending a week or more in a posh hotel suite with her. They were to lure in the intended target while acting like a couple. So far, Rogue had tested his self-control by parading around the suite in next to nothing. Lingerie that enhanced her figure and made his mouth go dry.

Now this.

Rogue gave a content little sigh and sank deeper into the water, forcing her legs to the surface. Eyeing him through the loose hair that had fallen across her face, she let her knees fall to opposite side of the tub. Logan turned, walking back into the suite, rubbing his temples.

"Ah, Logan. I'm just kiddin'." was accompanied by the sloshing of water. Rogue called after him, "Come on back and tell me the rest."
He needed a drink. The self-restraint this assignment was going to take might end up killing him.