Author's Chapter Notes:
Poor little ficlet isn't going anywhere.
Logan was surprised when she crept into his room. Marie had been determined to separate herself from everyone at the mansion. Even after she learned control, she kept swathed in layers. She was uninterested in any attempts at friendship, especially from him, and took extra steps to make sure he knew it.

He never said a word as her clothes slowly formed a pile at her feet. Unwilling to break the spell, he remained silent, when she slipped into the bed to lie next to him. She refused to let him touch her until he promised to take her hard and fast.

Despite his word, he tried to be tender and gentle with her, to show some measure of restraint. But once he was sheathed in her warmth, she moved with him and he was lost. Their eyes locked, he wouldn't let her turn away, to deny her need for him.

He knew the pace his body set would end all too quickly, leaving her wanting. Yet her breathy moans and gasps drove him on. He forced his body to slow, give her time to find her climax.

Her hands clasped at his lower back, locking him to her. She arched up into him, baring her throat and scorching his flesh with her heat. He strained to remain still, watching as her eyes fluttered closed and chest heaved with her every breath.

She began murmuring and pleading with him to give in, let himself go. His body responded to her urging. This time there was no rhythm, only his frantic need to fill her, mark her as his. He latched on to the slim column of her still exposed throat. She whimpered in pleasure and tilted her hips to allow him to penetrate even deeper. He growled around clenched teeth, hammering fiercely into her in release.

He spent the rest of the night letting his body apologize for the bruises that would mar her skin tomorrow. This time he was gentle and loving. His only desire to bring her pleasure. He let his lips and hands follow the curves of her body. He smiled in satisfaction each time she moaned his name.

She left before the sun cast its first rays across the bed. Leaving him to sleep the last hours alone.

~*~