Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh, look what's finally finished! You (and Logan and Rogue) can thank NaNoWriMo for this one. For whatever reason, I could NOT get this scene out correctly. For three. long. years. But it's here, and I'm happy with it. Expect more stories to get updated/completed within the coming month(s). Plus, I have a few new things in the works, one of which will give this a run for its money if I do say so myself.
For a moment, Rogue glimpsed the setting sun gilding the bed in the otherwise dark room, a few rays streaming through the heavy brown drapes across the window. She had been in here a few times before, usually when she had to help Logan into bed after a particularly long and painful mission. This was different. Now the bed held her focus in a completely different way.

He didn’t give her time to dwell on those thoughts, or any thoughts, as he let her body slide down his. She felt every inch where their skin met, even through clothing. The fires he had flamed earlier leapt up once more as his skillful fingers caressed her hips through her skirt, digging in with just the right amount of pressure.

“Mmm, I’ve been thinking of getting you in here all afternoon,” he whispered into her shoulder, placing a wet kiss there.

Rogue ran the fingers of one hand through his hair, while the other stroked the hard muscle of his arm. “Oh, really? And what were you going to do once you got me here?” She couldn’t believe that throaty voice was hers.

He growled and into his back pocket while pushing her against the door, not roughly but not gently either. Her scarf from earlier, that she hadn’t even thought about until now, appeared in his hand. She couldn’t believe it hadn’t occurred to her to wonder what had happened to it, but she sure was glad to see it. He draped the scarf over her nose and mouth, then his lips descended to hers once more while his hands began a new round of explorations, this one more lingering than when they were in the briefing room. His fingers found the sensitive skin of her neck, her aching nipples, and the dip of her stomach, although to her disappointment he didn’t go lower yet. Instead, his hands made the journey over and over, from her hips up to her neck, as if he was trying to memorize every inch.

She had her own exploring to do. Even through her gloves and his clothes, she felt the contours of muscles she’d daydreamed about, on the few occasions when her will weakened and she permitted herself to admire him. She paid special attention to his back. There was something about it, that first glimpse she’d ever had of him, stripped to the waist in that cage about to fight, that made her stomach twist with lust. She wanted to see him like that again, although they couldn’t dare because of her skin. But maybe he’d put on a show for her later. That thought made her even more wet and aching between her legs, somehow.

Logan moved the scarf after a few minutes of plundering her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair in one hand while he nudged the scarf down her throat with the other so that his mouth could follow. She wriggled in delight when his lips hit the sensitive skin under her ear, the spot over her collarbone she hadn’t known could even be erotic, and the hollow of her throat. He didn’t stop there, bending down so that his mouth could explore each breast through the thin material of her blouse. Each brush of his tongue, his lips, his teeth, sent her higher towards an edge she’d never come near before, one she hadn’t even known existed. She buried both hands in his hair and let herself ride the sensations, one leg raising as if of its own accord to wrap around his hip and draw him in closer. A quiet mewling sound grew in her throat and exploded out with every pass over her nipples, and somehow she knew that pleased him.

“Thought this was supposed to be about you this time,” she managed to pant out as his pace slowed.

He chuckled darkly and muttered against her skin, “Darlin’, you’re crazy if you think I’m not enjoying every second of watching you break apart in my arms.”

She had to concede that, of course. Even though still she wanted to see him falling into ecstasy because of her, she knew she would get just as much pleasure from watching it happen as she did from her own orgasms. And she knew they would be powerful with him, if earlier was any indication.

“Still, it’s definitely your turn,” she murmured now that she had some of her breath back. She pushed at his shoulders, and he let her slide back down to the ground, although his hands kept running up and down her body in ways that made it difficult for her to concentrate on her next move.

“Bed,” she ordered, eyes narrowed to let him know she wasn’t going to let him get away with that tactic. She meant business--well, sort of. The smile that curled the corner of her lips up was all about the pleasure she felt determined to give him.

Logan obeyed, backing up but drawing her with him by the hips until the back of his legs bumped into the bed frame. She allowed her smile to grow smug as she pushed again and he willingly sat.

“My turn.”

His eyes widened and nostrils flared as she allowed her hands to retrace their earlier paths while she stood between his spread thighs, her scarf draped off on the bed beside him. Inches of creamy but deadly skin were at eye level with him, guaranteeing that he’d stay in place--well, almost. She knew better than to trust that too much.

She’d never done this before, but she had enough memories from enough people to be sure that she could improvise well enough. She gave him a small smile and slowly droppe to her knees. Unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, she wasn’t at all surprised to find that he wasn’t wearing underwear. He wasn’t the type, thank goodness.

She pulled out his already-erect cock and licked her lips. Unable to take her eyes off it, she groped to the side for the scarf, and he helpfully handed it to her. She draped it over him and then bent for her first taste, a delicate swirl of her tongue just around the tip to get started. At his growl she opened her mouth and took as much in as possible. She worked her hand on him as well, stroking up and down while she lavished attention on the rest. The feeling that she was in control as she sucked, licked, and stroked could become addicting.

All too soon, he began to throb into her mouth and under her hands, his fingers buried in her hair while he moaned out her name. Her real name, to her surprise.

“Marie!”

She hadn’t even realized he remembered, she thought in a daze as she rocked back on her heals and admired her handiwork. The scarf was completely ruined, or at least could use a good washing. That was when she realized that there wasn’t a lot more that they could do without it.

Or so she thought. She barely felt his hands on her upper arms before he was tossing her onto the bed and leaning over her.

“Logan!” She cautioned, putting a hand on his chest. He grinned at her.

“Don’t worry, darlin’. But we’re only getting started.”

That’s when he reached into his nightstand and pulled out a thin handkerchief, the sort of thing she couldn’t have imagined him owning but was very grateful that he did. His hands bunched her skirt up around her thighs, his hands lingering over the tops of her stockings.

“These are so hot,” he told her, running his fingertips along the edges with a touch delicate enough that it sent her squirming underneath him.

“Logan!” This time, it was a demand.

He chuckled and continued pushing her skirt up until it bunched around her waist. Then he laid the handkerchief between her thighs and bent down. If she’d thought his fingers were talented, she thought his tongue must be god-touched. There was no way he should be able to make it feel so good against her clit through the cloth, but he did. Oh, man, he did.

As she shuddered through her second orgasm of the day, she was barely aware that he knelt back on the bed and reached into his back pocket once more. She did hear the rip of the foil, though, and the thought both excited and frightened her a little. There was something she hadn’t told him, although she doubted he’d mind.

And of course, he beat her too it, even as he used one claw to rip a hole in the handkerchief he lifted off of her. “Have much experience with this, darlin’?”

She wanted to groan because, of course, he’d know. He could probably smell it or something. “Unless you count my battery-operated boyfriend? Not really.” Better to be honest with him, especially at this stage.

He made a sound of satisfaction that caused her to want to smack him, just a little, but at the same time it was so sexy that she squirmed a little hearing it.

“We’ll take care of that,” he told her, then he pushed her until she rolled over onto her side and draped the handkerchief across her bare ass.

She briefly wondered if it wouldn’t be better to be able to see what was going on, but his hands on her hips and the feeling of him nudging against her most intimate flesh drove out what was left of her thoughts. He was definitely larger than the toy she sometimes used to find relief, and she could feel him stretching and filling her slowly, so slowly that it was going to drive her completely insane. She pushed back suddenly, so that he was firmly and completely inside of her. She heard the sound of his indrawn breath and felt his forehead drop to her shoulder for a moment before he began to move.

Finding the rhythm took a few moments, but soon they moved together, the sensations more than Rogue had ever hoped to experience. It was so much more satisfying with a partner, feeling real flesh inside, arms cradling her against his body. She came twice more from the friction, and again one more time when one of his hands wandered between her thighs while the other played with a breast, pinching and twisting at the nipple. Then she felt him shudder behind her and give three quick, short thrusts along with a growl that sparked yet another orgasm.

They were both breathing hard as she came down for the final time. He was still wedged between her thighs, both arms wrapped tight around her, face buried in her hair. She enjoyed the feeling that gave her, of being complete for the first time somehow.

Eventually he stirred, but it was only to lift his head to speak.

“You know you’re not leaving here anytime soon, right?” His raspy voice sent shivers down her spine in a good way.

“I’m not?”

“No. I haven’t gotten my fill of you, Marie.”

Again with that name. It made her think that maybe…

“And when you do?”

“I don’t think I ever will.”

The quiet words were all she needed to hear. She snuggled back against him and smiled.

“Well, looks like I’m not leaving, then.”