The next morning when Remy got up, he found them in the kitchen cooking breakfast cheerfully. He groaned in protest at being awake at 6 am and glared at them as he sat down at the bar.

"Morning, sunshine," Rogue smiled and handed him a cup of coffee. "Breakfast'll be ready in a few minutes. I hope you like grits, eggs, bacon and biscuits."

"I knew you'd be a keeper, chere," Remy brightened up a little and sipped his coffee. "This is the best coffee I've had since I left New Orleans."

Logan smirked and flipped the bacon. "Marie's cooking is the best I can remember having," he said proudly giving his wife a wink.

"I was right about her being a screamer, too," Remy said next. Rogue gasped with surprise and Logan growled. "Hey now, I was just making an observation. It's not like it was my name she was screaming. Though, -,"

"Keep it up bub and I'll slice that tongue right out of your mouth," Logan warned seriously.

"Fine, fine I give," Remy held up his hands in surrender then went back to drinking his coffee.

The rest of breakfast went on relatively well. Remy complemented Rogue on her cooking, and silently made a vow to himself to make her some good ole Cajun food one night. He thought she would appreciate that. Logan continued to growl whenever he made a flirtatious comment but Remy just shrugged it was just his nature to flirt with beautiful women.

They dressed and went downstairs after that. It was Saturday so no classes. They went into the rec room and this time Logan left his tags out on purpose and Rogue didn't wear her gloves. Remy grinned with anticipation of how the other X-Men would react to the couple's news. Scott and the Professor were watching a World War II documentary when they came in and sat down. Remy took a seat on the couch next to Scott. Logan sat down in one of the leather wing chairs and pulled Rogue down into his lap. She settled into him comfortably and played with his tags.

Jean and Storm came in shortly after discussing Jean and Scott's wedding plans. They had only been engaged three years. No rush or anything. When they saw Logan and Rogue seated as they were Jean dropped her wedding binder and gasped.

"Scott," she exclaimed looking at the Fearless Leader. He glanced at her in surprise. "Did you not see the way they're sitting together?"

Scott looked over at Logan and Rogue and then back at Jean. "So? They're always cuddling like that. It's cute," he shrugged and turned his attention back to the television.

"How are the wedding plans coming, Jean?" Rogue asked the upset red-head.

Jean picked her binder up and gave Rogue a chilly glare. "They are just fine, Rogue. Thank you. Now, you really shouldn't be sitting in Logan's lap. It's inappropriate."

"Where I come from it's not unusual for a wife to sit in her husband's lap," Remy remarked drily. He looked over at Jean and smirked. "Maybe they do things differently up here."

Logan smirked wickedly and Rogue buried her face against his neck to keep from showing her grin. Jean was flustered and angry, turning as red as her hair. Scott and the Professor and Storm were all looking at Remy in surprise.

"Husband?" Scott repeated turning his gaze to Logan and Rogue.

"You got married?" Storm asked smiling in excitement. She saw Rogue's wedding band and squealed in delight. "Oh my God, it's so pretty!"

She raced over and took Rogue's hand in hers to inspect it. The younger woman looked at her husband and he shrugged, figuring it a chick thing. "Yes, we're married," Rogue told Storm.

"I love the engraving," Storm told her. "Tudor roses and three claw marks in between. That's unique. Congratulations, you two."

Storm hugged them both then stepped back and grinned at the rest of the company.

"Where's Logan's ring?" Scott asked curiously.

"On his tags," Rogue held them up. "His claws cut the first one we got off on the wedding night."

"Oh yeah, sucks," Scott nodded. "Can I see?"

Rogue held out her hand to Scott and he took it inspecting the ring. "It's Black Hills gold. Logan had them made six months ago when he proposed," she explained.

"Beautiful," Scott said. "I like the design. It suits you both. I wanted something unique like that for me and Jean. But I haven't been able to come up with anything yet. Where did you get married?"

"Gatlinburg," Logan said. "We didn't do it there to hide what we were doing or anything. It's just if we had told everyone or anyone here then you would have wanted us to have the wedding here and everyone would have gotten involved. You and Jeannie have been planning your wedding too so we didn't want to take away from you. And we just wanted it to be the two of us. It's a very personal thing, exchanging those vows and all, and well we're private people."

"If we hurt anyone's feelings then we're sorry," Rogue said backing him up. "But really, we just wanted it to be about the two of us."

"We understand completely, Rogue. And congratulations to you both," Charles told them smiling. "I just can't believe I didn't see it coming, or know what was going on."

"We have photos, from the wedding and some sightseeing stuff we did on our honeymoon," Rogue told them. "I'll go get the album."

She got out of Logan's lap and ran upstairs. He smiled after her. "I'm a lucky man," Logan stated smugly.
"You're a dirty old man," Jean shouted at him. "She's barely eighteen, a baby Logan. How could you?"

"I love her," Logan growled at the interfering telepath.
"And she loves me. What you think means less than fuck all to me or her so zip it, Red."

"I agree with Logan," Scott told his fiancee. "Rogue is a legal adult and he waited till she was one. He did the right thing. And with all those people in her head she's a lot older than any of us."

"Thanks, Scooter," Logan gave the younger man a genuine grin which was returned. Rogue came back with the photo album and settled back in Logan's lap to show Scott and Storm the photos.

"That is so beautiful, Rogue," Storm said. "You look like a princess."

"That's my baby," Logan stated nuzzling Rogue's neck and smiling. "Speaking of babies, we're gonna have one in about eight and a half months."

"No shit?" Scott asked in surprised. Logan grinned and nodded.

"Yep. She's had the baby smell the past two weeks," Logan confirmed. "My nose doesn't lie. We've got an appointment with the doctor this afternoon."

"Didn't waste any time, huh Logan?" Jean asked snidely.
"I'm a doctor. Why didn't you come to me about it?"

"It? You mean my baby? Well, it might have to do with your attitude, Jean. I knew you'd have this reaction to Logan and I. You should know, though sweetie, you never had a chance in hell with Logan. He only flirted with you to piss off Scott and so you and Chuck wouldn't see how in love he was with me when we got here. You were a diversionary tactic, Jeannie. Nothing more," Rogue told her coldly. Logan's grip tightened around her and he murmured calming words in her ear while he kissed the spot below her ear.

"We're using Dr. Julie Sawyer. She's a mutant too and we had our first appointment last week. She's good and we both like her," Logan told them all.

"I know her. She's an excellent choice, Logan," Charles said nodding. "Given your new married status and a baby on the way, perhaps I could renew my offer to let you have the cabin by the lake?"

"Only if I buy it from you," Logan said firmly.

"Where would you get the money?" Scott asked him.

"It turns out I have lots of money. We ran into my brother while we were honeymooning and he told me everything I could ever hope to know about my past. My name is actually James Logan Howlett. I'm way older than the Professor there and I have lots of property and money I've accumulated over the years. So yeah, Chuck I'll buy that cabin from you but we might not be here at all very often. We're starting a family and really just want some peace and quiet. After the baby's born we're going up to our place in Canada for a little while," Logan told him.

“You’re not leaving the school and the team, are you?” Scott asked surprised and a bit concerned. They really needed everyone right now with the MRA still up for debate and attacks by the Friends of Humanity had gotten worse lately too.

“We aren’t sure yet,” Logan admitted carefully. “We’ll be here if there’s an emergency or something but I have to think about Rogue and the baby now. They need me and they come first.”

“That’s understandable, Logan. Yours and Rogue’s priorities have changed,” Charles told the couple calmly. “You may buy the cabin and land around it from me and it can be yours and Rogue’s home when you’re here.”

“Thanks, Chuck,” Logan gave him a nod.

Rogue looked at the others, none of which looked that happy with the news that she and Logan might not be X-Men for much longer, and felt a bit guilty. She and Logan knew things were tense right now but they deserved to be happy and have the family they wanted too. The risk of staying on the team and having a baby and being together wasn’t worth it to them. They had discussed it at length many times. Maybe after the baby was born and they had time to adjust to married life and parenthood then they would come back and Logan was still gonna go out with the team on missions in the meantime. She wasn’t though. Logan had been adamant about that and she had agreed it was too dangerous. Sometimes it really sucked that the woman was the one who had to give everything up during pregnancy. The only thing Logan had given up so far were his cigars because they made her sick.