A few hours later Rogue walked into her room and dropped her shopping bags, including one from Victoria's Secret on the bed. Logan was in the shower and left the door open to their joint bathroom. She grinned wickedly and stripped off her clothes before walking in to join him.
Logan smiled when she opened the shower door and stepped inside, pulling her to him and kissing her thoroughly.

"Missed you, baby," he said beginning to soap her up along with him under the spray.

"I missed you too, sugar. Jubes, though I love her to death, gave me the worst headache," she told him. He nodded knowingly and massaged her head while he shampooed her hair. She moaned with pleasure. "Ah yes, baby. So good."

"Oh darlin the sounds you make," Logan groaned and pressed his body flush against hers, letting her feel his arousal against her belly. She grinned as he rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and applied the conditioner. As he did that she let her hands roam over his body freely. She had long ago memorized every single inch of the glory that was Logan but rediscovering her territory was always fun. And it drove him crazy.

Which explained why after the conditioner was rinsed from her hair she found herself pinned up against the shower wall, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock buried inside her thrusting in and out powerfully by a very turned on Wolverine.

"I warned you," Logan growled against her neck. She rolled her hips around as he thrust and he groaned with soul deep pleasure. "Oh baby, yes!"

He sped up the pace of his thrusts and reached a hand between them to massage her clit and she screamed. "Oh God Logan!"

Logan gave her a feral grin and then they were both beyond thought or playing, moving together frantically and making sounds that were primal in their ferocity and passion. When she came hard around him, biting down on his neck Logan's climax was triggered too and he came deep inside her with five long bursts of white hot seed into her womb. They trembled with the aftershocks as the movements slowed then stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Neither of them were capable of speech so gentle kisses had to suffice for the sweet nothings and declarations of love that usually accompanied earth-shattering orgasms.

After their shower they went back into the bedroom. Logan eyed the bags on the bed, particularly the pink one, and went to grab it to look inside when she snatched it away and shook her head.

"No, sugar. This is for later," she scolded. He pouted a little but gave in, knowing how awesome her surprises from that store could be for him.

So instead he slid into a fresh pair of Levi's and laid back on the bed to watch her put on her black lace bra and panties then apply her body lotion that made him want to resume their shower activities. After that she put on a pair of thigh high sheer hose with black lace trim garters and her slinky emerald green silk dress that clung in all the right places. She went to bathroom to do her hair and makeup and Logan took that time to put on a black t-shirt and black button-down shirt over it. The t-shirt he tucked in but the button-down was left unbuttoned and un-tucked so that his Indian head belt buckle could be seen. Then he put on his dog tags, newly modified and also holding his gold wedding band on them. Black cowboy boots came next and he simply ran his fingers through his hair to comb it, still damp from the shower. When Rogue came back out and saw him she had to catch her breath. He heard her and gave her a wicked grin that said 'yeah I know you think I'm sexy'. She grinned back and slipped on her high heels.

Logan's eyes were drawn to her thick, hip length and softly curled brown hair though as she bent over to put on her shoes. His fingers itched to play with it. In fact, on their honeymoon in Gatlinburg he had spent hours doing just that, especially those white strands that framed her face and reminded him always of how close he'd come to losing her. When she straightened and looked at him she frowned because he had so many emotions on his face.

"What is it, Logan?" she asked.

He smiled and shook his head then pulled her into his arms. "I love you, that's all."

"I love you too, baby," Rogue threaded her fingers through his hair and smiled. "Damn you're sexy. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. And don't argue with me about it."

He laughed and nodded. Their debate over who was the lucky one could go on for hours. "Okay, baby. You win this time. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Just gotta put my gloves on and get my purse," she answered slipping out of his arms.

"Honey, why don't you go without the gloves? I know you hate wearing them," he suggested.

"Because I don't want everyone to know yet I learned how to control it," she explained slipping on her black silk gloves. "I'm not sure how they'll react. And I don't trust them."

"I don't either but I hate seeing you uncomfortable," Logan grumbled as they made their way out the door and into the hallway.

"I'll be fine, Logan. I'll take them off when we get in the car," Rogue said and he nodded with a sigh and took one of her hands in his, lacing their fingers together while they walked.

"Okay," he could live with that. They made their way downstairs and upon seeing Scott, Jean, Storm and the Professor there in the foyer with some new guy neither recognized, reluctantly let go of each other's hand.

"Ah, there you both are," the Professor said smiling. "Logan, Rogue, I'd like you to meet Remy LeBeau aka Gambit. He's the newest member to our X-Men team and will be teaching French here. Remy, this is Logan aka Wolverine and Rogue. Logan teaches martial arts, self-defense and industrial arts. Rogue recently graduated from here and will be starting college courses soon. She's just been moved from the junior team to the senior X-Men."

Remy smiled at Rogue and took her gloved hand in his then kissed it, ignoring the growl it elicited from Logan.
"The pleasure is all mine, chere. God, you're beautiful," he said slowly.

"Yes well, thank you I guess," Rogue slipped her hand from his giving him a wary glance and inched a bit closer to Logan who promptly but his body between his wife and the Cajun.

"And we've met before," Remy said to Logan. "It was a long time ago. I was her age. You made me take you to Stryker's Island so you could kill someone and we ended up rescuing a bunch of kids they had there. The last time I saw you was there. You'd just been shot in the head when I caught up to you and didn't remember who I was or who you were for that matter. I tried to get you to come with me but you said you'd find your own way. You haven't aged a bit, homme."

"You have but I remember you now," Logan said slowly.
"Stay away from Rogue."

"Papa Wolverine's protective of his petite, huh?" Remy grinned wickedly and Logan fought the urge to put his teeth through the back of his head.

Rogue knew this and hooked her arm through Logan's giving him a little tug. "Come on, sugar. We're gonna be late," she told him.

"Yeah," Logan nodded and then put his arm around her shoulders leading her away.

"Where are you going?" Jean asked them.

"Out," Logan called over his shoulder. They went to the garage and got into Logan's '67 Impala then drove off.
Standing there after they were gone Remy looked at the others and smiled lazily. He knew what Logan and Rogue were hiding. He'd felt her ring under her glove when he took her hand and Logan's band was dangling on that set of dog tags he had on. Apparently the moron had forgotten to put them under his tee.

"So, how long have they been dating? She's a young fille though so it can't have been long," Remy asked thoughtfully. "Logan has a thing for sassy brunettes, though, especially when they have light colored eyes to contrast with the dark hair. Those emerald greens of hers are the prettiest I've seen in a long time. I bet he loves hearing that sweet honeyed voice screaming his name."

They all stared at him dumbfounded. Then Scott said slowly, "Logan and Rogue aren't a couple. They're friends. She only just turned eighteen a month ago."

"Uh-huh. Y'all keep telling yourselves that. If they ain't though, I think I'll give him a run for his money cause that is a fine little petite that just walked out of here. And she's Southern too. Kind of makes me homesick. I bet she even knows how to cook grits and biscuits and make sweet tea," Remy stated with a wicked grin. Then he rubbed his hands together looking a bit evil. "Yeah, this is gonna be more fun than I thought it would."

With that, he turned and walked up the stairs with his suitcases in hand. The others turned and looked at one another with worried expressions.

"You don't think he's serious about going after Rogue, do you Professor?" Storm asked, "Because Logan will dismember him."

"I think he's quite serious and that he already knows what Logan is capable of," the Professor answered.

"Why would he think Logan and Rogue are dating?" Scott asked. "I know they're close but I mean, Logan isn't exactly subtle when it comes to women. If he had feelings for Rogue surely we would have seen it before now."

The Professor was silent a moment then shrugged. "I simply do not know, Scott. I wouldn't broach the subject with either of them though. You know how temperamental they can be when confronted about each other," he warned.

Scott nodded knowingly. He had been the recipient of many verbal and sometimes physical assaults from the pair after trying to give some well-meaning advice. He was not going to try it again. Ever.