Logan and Marie went straight to the Professor’s office after leaving Victor. The telepath bade them to enter before Marie was able to knock so they walked on in and found Scott, Storm, Remy, Hank, Pete, Bobby, Jubilee, Kitty and Jean already there with the Professor seated behind his desk.

“I have already informed the others of Sabretooth’s presence. I was aware that Rogue was aiding him in the woods nearby but I haven’t had the opportunity till now to ask her why or even how he sustained his injuries. I assume that you have already confronted Mr. Creed this morning, Logan, and would be grateful for the two of you to shed some light on the situation for us all,” Charles told the couple. “Please have a seat.”

“I think we’ll stand,” Logan shook his head and crossed his arms preparing to go on the defense. The members of the team standing and sitting around the room did not look happy with him and Marie.

“Very well,” the Professor leaned back and regarded the two of them trying how to best approach the problem. With the upcoming difficulties for mutant and human kind alike he could not afford to lose Wolverine and Rogue on the team. He also knew if they left then Gambit would follow and likely Jubilee too. Finally he sighed and stated,
“Why don’t we start with how he was injured and came to be here?”

“He said it was Sentinels, two of them, and that it had been a week since the fight when he made it here,” Marie explained. “He wasn’t healing like he should have been; something to do with the metal on them that impairs the healing factor temporarily. I came across him in the woods while I was walking a few days ago and he asked for my help. I wasn’t gonna give it but he told me something that changed my mind.”

“And what was that?” Scott asked angrily. “What could possibly have come out of that monster’s mouth that made you help him, Rogue?”

“She did it for me,” Logan interrupted turning a glare on Scott. “Victor Creed is my half brother. That’s what he told her. I didn’t know until I got back and she told me about it but there it is. He told her that he’d tell me about my past if she helped him get better. And he did tell me quite a bit this morning. Rogue helped him because of me so if you wanna be pissed off you take it out on me, not her.”

“Is he still injured?” Charles asked them frowning. That was new information about the Sentinels. If Trask had developed some that could impair a healing factor it did bode well for them.

“He’s healing slower than usual but he was nearly dead from blood loss and open wounds when I found him. He should be back on par in a few days,” Marie told him. “They messed him up badly.”

“I see,” Charles’s frown deepened. He appeared deep in thought a moment then looked back at Logan and Marie. “How did you leave things with him this morning?”

Instead of answering that question Logan asked one of his own, “You don’t seem all that surprised that he’s my brother, Chuck. Did you know my relationship to him all this time?”

The Professor sighed and shook his head sadly, “No, I didn’t. Erik had hinted that you and Sabretooth had a past on a few occasions but I wasn’t aware he is your brother. I am pleased that you have a chance to get the answers you’ve been seeking however.”

“I told him I’d ask if he can stay here at the school a while,” Logan told him after a moment. An audible gasp from the rest of the team was heard and immediately the protests started but the Professor held a hand up to silence them all and nodded for Logan to continue. “He agreed to mind his manners and not hurt anyone if you let him in. I’d make sure he wouldn’t anyway. He’ll be my responsibility. He even said that he was thinking it was time to change sides.”

“The only side Creed has is his own,” Remy stated frankly. “I get you wanna get to know your brother, homme but he’s a dangerous man. And he’s never been a team player.”

“We already have one wild, unpredictable, unstable person on the team,” Scott said sending Logan a pointed glare.
“We don’t need another one. Besides that, how do you know the whole thing wasn’t staged by him and Magneto to infiltrate us here?”

“Nah, I don’t buy that,” Remy disagreed. “Creed’s not the self-sacrificing type. He’d never agree to get his ass kicked like that just to get in good with us.”

“He wasn’t lying,” Marie spoke up angrily and leveled a murderous look on Scott. “You better watch your mouth when you talk about Logan again, Scott. I won’t hesitate to lay you out if it happens again. And thanks to my new feral senses I can tell whether someone’s lying or not. Victor wasn’t lying about anything he told me or Logan. He gave his word to behave and give this a try. Logan and I will make sure he keeps it. And if you don’t like it well, all three of us could leave.”

“I go with Wolverine and the chere,” Remy informed Charles too. “I don’t like Creed, me and him ain’t ever gotten along, but the only reason I joined up here was because I’m friends with Logan and Rogue through him. If they leave then I’m gone too.”

“Me too,” Jubilee spoke up and sent Logan and Marie a wink then popped her gum. “Congrats on your new status by the way. And Roguey chica, we are so gonna talk later. I want details.”

Charles looked over at the members of the team who hadn’t spoken up yet. “Do any of you have an opinion on the matter?” he asked them.

“I’m with Mr. Summers,” Bobby said firmly.

“There’s a big fucking surprise,” Marie muttered under her breath and Logan chuckled quietly beside her at hearing it.

Kitty looked uncertainly between Bobby and Rogue and Logan before saying, “I agree with Logan and Rogue. I think we should give him a chance.”

“He’s tried to kill us all at one point or another and you wanna let him into our home, our school?” Bobby asked Kitty. He was shocked at what he saw as her betrayal to him.

“People can change, Bobby,” Kitty replied hotly. “Besides, he’s Logan’s brother. And I trust Logan and Rogue to keep us all safe if he steps out of line.”

“I do as well,” Storm stated earning a look of gratitude from Rogue and Logan. She acknowledged it with a nod but said nothing else.

Hank thought hard about it then sighed and looked at Charles, “Everyone deserves a chance. To my knowledge he’s never asked for one before. Perhaps we should give it to him. He would be a valuable asset to the team if he’s able to mend his ways.”

Pete was next and he sided with the couple by saying, “I don’t trust Creed but I trust Logan and Rogue. I guess one shot couldn’t hurt. If anyone can put him down it’s them. He may have valuable information about Trask and the Sentinels too.”

Charles nodded grateful that most of them were being rational about this. Then he looked at Jean and asked, “What do you think?”

Jean shrugged and shook her head, “If you say no then Logan and Rogue will take off with him and we lose two more if Gambit and Jubilee follows them. Right now we can’t afford to lose anyone. There’s really no choice in the matter.”

“Well then, I suppose you need to go and tell Victor the good news,” Charles told the couple with a serene smile. “I’m holding you both to your word however. Keep him in line and no harm must come to the students or staff here.”

“You got it, Chuck,” Logan nodded his agreement. “We’re gonna give him Rogue’s room across from mine since she’s moving in with me.”

“Very well,” Charles nodded.

Hank cleared his throat then and offered, “If you’d like I’d be happy to take a look at his wounds and see if I can be of any assistance.”

“We’ll ask, Hank, thanks,” Logan said then turned to Marie and smiled. “Well darlin, let’s go give him the good news.”

“You go,” she told him. “I’m gonna move my stuff to your room and get mine ready for him then Jubes and I are going to get him some clothes and stuff. I’ve been uh – borrowing some of Pete’s old clothes for him.”

She sent an apologetic look to Pete who shrugged and waved it off, “I haven’t missed them. Don’t worry about it.”

“You’re a saint, Pete,” Jubilee rolled her eyes in friendly amusement at the big Russian. Then she walked over and hooked an arm through Rogue’s pulling her toward the door. “I’m so up for some shopping, though, chica. And you can tell me all about Tigger and about you and Wolvie’s sex life.”

Marie sent Logan a slightly alarmed look but he just shrugged and smiled at her as the girls left. Then he turned to Remy. “I might need some help getting him here.”
“Got nothing else to do,” Remy shrugged and followed Logan out.

~

Hours later, Marie and Jubilee had returned from the mall with bags upon bags of clothes, hygiene supplies, and other miscellaneous items that they claimed Victor would need and had his room set up completely by the time Logan and Remy had gotten Victor to the mansion and Hank had done a thorough examination that Victor grumbled his way through. He didn’t seem to mind the way the girls fussed over him when the guys helped him up to his room, though. Logan and Remy stood watching as Marie and Jubes got Victor settled in his bed and served him his lunch. They even fluffed his pillows and arranged the TV remote and some magazines on the nightstand for him.

“I would have switched sides years ago if I knew I’d have pretty girls taking care of me,” Victor told the men with a wicked smirk on his face. Remy snorted flipping through his deck of cards while Logan just rolled his eyes.

“It’s only cause you’re hurt, Tigger. Plus, you’re Wolvie’s bro,” Jubilee told him. “Don’t get used to it.”

Victor looked at the yellow-wearing, petite mall rat and scowled, “You too? What is it with you girls and that name?”

Jubilee and Marie shared a conspiratorial grin then Jubilee looked back at Victor and shrugged innocently, “We just thought it suited you best, dude.”

“Whatever,” he grumbled as he dug into the chicken and rice that Rogue brought him for lunch.

“We’ll let you rest now,” Marie told him ushering the others out. “Logan and I will be by to check on you after we finish our classes this afternoon.”

Victor just nodded as they left the room. He hadn’t lied before. It was nice being taken care of for a change. The Brotherhood certainly didn’t give a damn if you were down for a week or so after an injury. Of course, being injured from something he didn’t heal right away from was new for him too. He was surprised that the X-Geeks had taken him in so quickly. Evidently his little brother had earned more loyalty and trust from them than he thought. He knew Rogue had a lot to do with it too, though, and there was no telling what they’d had to promise as far as his behavior in order to gain their agreement. Now he just had to not screw it up.

~

A week later Victor was fully healed and in the Danger Room for a session with Logan. Rogue was up in the control room with Remy and Jubilee watching along with Scott (who insisted he be there as ‘team leader’) and the Professor.

Observing the brothers fight the holographic images of Trask’s Sentinels and the human soldiers was a bit like watching a bloody, violently choreographed dance. They worked as one, muscle memory and instinct helping them anticipate each other’s thoughts and movements in order to take down the enemy quickly and efficiently. There was no hesitation when it came to killing their targets like there usually was with the other X-Men whose goal was generally to preserve life and incapacitate the enemy but not to kill unless absolutely necessary. This wasn’t the case with Wolverine and it clearly wasn’t with Sabretooth either. Both were ruthless and uncompromising when it came to eliminating a threat to themselves or each other during the fight.

It was odd to see Sabretooth from the side of an ally instead of a hated enemy but what struck them all was Wolverine’s performance. It became very clear that he had been holding back quite a bit in his DR sessions with the team. Even on missions they rarely saw him as unbridled and predatory as he was now.

Charles and Scott shared thoughtful expressions when the session was over and the brothers were standing victorious in the center of the simulated battlefield. There wasn’t a scratch on Logan or Victor either.

Rogue sent the others a knowing grin then walked down to congratulate them. They were bickering about who had the most kills when she came in.

“Well, you’ve rendered them all speechless, sugars,” she announced cheerfully. “By the way, Tigger, the opinion was unanimous that you look good in the leather. Jubes said it hugs your ass just right.”

“Did she now?” Victor grinned up toward the control room window and they heard a vague wolf whistle a second later. He turned a smug look at his brother.

“You look like puffed up peacock,” Logan snorted. “Wait till they steal your clothes from the locker room and spy on you in the shower. Then we’ll talk.”

“They’ll have to get their jollies somewhere else now, Logan because I’m the only one who gets to see you naked anymore,” Marie informed him wrapping her arms around his waist. He hugged her back and bent his head to kiss her. Then he leaned back and grinned down at her.

“Oh yeah?” he asked.

“Yep, already put out the word,” she nodded. “Jubes and Kitty were a little disappointed but Victor’s just the eye candy they need to get over the mourning period. There’s Remy too. He’s not called the Cajun Casanova for nothing. But you, sugar britches, are – all – mine.”

Logan growled deep in his chest then and took her mouth in searing kiss then made her shriek in surprise when he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder before striding out of the room and ignoring her half-hearted protests to put her down or calling him a caveman.

Victor watched them go laughing at his brother’s antics. Then he sobered realizing how foreign his own laugh sounded to his ears. Had it been that long since he’d really found something funny without an added layer or sarcasm or evil intent behind it? Then he realized that yeah, it had.

~

After his shower and getting dressed, he exited the locker room surprised to find Jubilee standing there waiting on him. She gave him a grin way too knowing and wicked for someone as young as she and immediately the alarm bells began going off in his head.

“So, I was wondering,” Jubilee began coyly, “Is there a Mrs. Sabretooth?”

“Nope, never been married myself and thank God for it,” Victor told her frankly. Then he closed the distance between them and towered over the young woman who stood right at five feet as opposed his six feet four inches. He was pleased to note a passing scent of fear in her at his proximity but there was an even bigger scent of arousal coming off her that he wasn’t certain he should encourage.

“What are you after, little girl?” he growled out in a low, husky tone. If anything the arousal spiked higher and he felt his jeans tighten in response. She was a tempting little thing, petite with a svelte figure, pixie-like black hair and doe-brown eyes. Not as curvy as he usually went for but she wasn’t flat-chested either and she had a nice round ass that would fit just right in his hands. He liked her attitude as well; feisty and sarcastic with an honest edge. What you saw was what you got with her and he appreciated that. He hated women who tried to be someone they weren’t. His senses didn’t allow him the luxury of ignoring the illusions most women used to make themselves look better or smell better. She smelled good too; not as natural a scent as Rogue’s because he could detect a light perfume of something fruity but it wasn’t strong enough to put him off either. And it had been a long time since he’d gotten laid. She might be on the small side but Jubilee was definitely the kind of girl you could take for a ride. Forcing himself to back away a little he wondered what his brother’s reaction would be if he fucked her. She was clearly close friends with both Jimmy and Rogue.

Jubilee considered his question. What was she after? He was hot, way hot actually. But he was also dangerous and she wasn’t deluding herself that he wasn’t still a stone cold killer when he wanted to be. He’d never tried to off her personally but he could have if they’d met on the battlefield and she knew better than to forget what he was capable of. Still, it had been a long time, like weeks even, since she’d been laid and there was no doubt in her mind that Victor Creed could get the job done right.

She closed the distance between them again and ran one hand up his t-shirt covered chest then raked her nails lightly back down to his belt, her eyes never leaving his, and said in a seductive tone, “You.”

Victor grabbed her by the hips roughly surprising her by how fast he did it and had her back against the wall and her legs around his waist a second later. He pressed the hardness of his erection into her to let her feel it and rumbled approvingly when she rolled her hips into it and dug her nails into his chest. Oh yeah, this was gonna be fun.

“Your room or mine, Sparky?” he asked huskily. She grinned slowly.

“Mine,” she said. “It’s closer, only one floor up.”
He nodded and carried her to the elevator, stepped in and pressed the button.

Five minutes later they were in her room, the door locked and ripping each other’s clothes off. She was a wildcat, he thought, as he took her the first time against the wall just inside her room and she bit and clawed at his back and shoulders while he fucked her hard and fast. And she was a screamer too which pleased him to no end.

They went again five more times before she passed in exhaustion. He couldn’t complain, though. He was more than sated for now, Victor thought as he looked over at her sleeping beside him on her bed. They’d done it against the wall, over her desk, on the floor, on the bed, in the shower, and in the bed again before it was done. He hadn’t even had to wear a rubber because she told him she was on the pill. He wouldn’t have anyway but knowing she had herself covered was kind of a relief. He was pretty sure Jimmy’d kick his ass, or try anyway, if he knocked up the little Firecracker.

Victor lay there a few more moments trying to decide whether to stay till she woke up or go on back to his room. Jimmy was probably still enjoying alone time with his own girl. He finally decided to get up and head back to his room. It wasn’t like he and Jubilee were dating or anything. It was a fuck, well a lot of fucking, and it was great too but that didn’t constitute a relationship. He didn’t do relationships. He doubted she did either. Wouldn’t mind another round sometime, though, especially if he was gonna stick around here a while.

As luck would have it, it was Marie he ran into in the hall on his way back to his room. She was wearing one of Jimmy’s flannel shirts and little else as far as he could tell and smelled like his brother and a lot of sex. She stopped cold when he approached her, her nostrils flaring slightly, and he cursed under his breath knowing that he smelled like sex too, sex and her buddy Jubes.

Marie narrowed her eyes dangerously at him then. He held up his hands in self-defense and told her, “It was completely consensual, Rogue. She came on to me, was waiting on me outside the locker room. I didn’t hurt her either. She’s the one who did the biting and clawing.”

She grimaced at that last part, “Too much info, Vic.” Then she sighed and shook her head. “Logan won’t be happy about it but I’ll talk to him. Just don’t go getting all caveman and possessive about her, Victor. Jubes is – well – she likes her independence.”

“I didn’t claim her, darlin. Sometimes you just need a good fuck,” Victor told her honestly. “I ain’t looking to tie anyone down and don’t want to be tied down either. It ain’t like it is with you and Jimmy.”

“Fine, just don’t hurt her and let me handle Logan,” Marie nodded. “You might wanna take a shower before you see him again, though.”

He nodded in agreement and went into his room.

~

She went back into hers and Logan’s room carrying the tray of goodies she’d snuck down to the kitchen for. He was lounging on the bed, deliciously naked under the sheet, and watching the hockey game that just came on. Taking in his slightly damp, tousled hair and that healthy satisfied glow on his chiseled body suddenly food was the last thing on her mind. She set the tray down on the cedar chest at the foot of the bed and crawled across to him, unbuttoning her shirt as she went along, until she was straddling his lap and the shirt was tossed carelessly onto the floor.

Logan observed her hungry look with a knowing smirk and raised brow, his hands coming to rest on her hips naturally as she settled on his lap. The remote had been discarded the moment she began crawling across the bed and looking at him like a choice Grade-A prime steak she couldn’t wait to devour. Now that they were together it amazed him that they were able to stay ‘just friends’ for as long as they had. Of course, he supposed him constantly packing up and going on the road for months at a time had a lot to do with it. There was no way he would have lasted all this time without touching her if he’d stayed day in and day out the past five years.

“Now I wonder what’s on your mind, baby. You were complaining just a moment ago that you were starving and just ‘had’ to take a break,” Logan asked teasingly. “You change your mind?”

“Maybe I just saw something that tastes better,” Marie smirked wickedly and began kissing and licking and sucking her way down his mouth, neck, chest, shoulders, torso and finally his very hard, very erect cock. She had him coming with a scream and popping his claws a few minutes later. After swallowing his seed down and licking him clean she sat back with a self-satisfied grin and stated, “Yep, much better. I don’t call you sugar britches for no reason, you know.”

Logan barked out a laugh at that before he tackled her playfully and tickled her into submission underneath him. When they sobered a little he stared down at her, a tender expression on his face, and gave her a slow, gentle kiss before whispering against her mouth, “I love you, Marie.”

“I love you too, Logan,” she whispered back running her fingers through his hair. Looking up into those beloved golden hazel eyes of his, Marie felt a surge of love and protectiveness of this man so strong it took her breath away. She brought him down for a passionate kiss and growled low in her throat when she felt him hard again sliding over her wet folds.

She moved him onto his back and sat up astride him then eased herself down onto his erection making them both cry out with pleasure. Every time, it was like this every time for them, no matter what position they tried or what the pace and rhythm; whenever they made love it was perfection. She rode him deep and brought the pace up steadily until he had sat up with her and they were rocking wildly together, yelling encouragements and endearments till they fell over that edge yelling to the ceiling.

It wasn’t until about a half hour later after they had eaten the food she brought up earlier and were snuggled up watching the remainder of the hockey game that Marie remembered the thing with Victor and Jubilee.

“Um, sugar?” she began hesitantly.

“Hmm?” Logan grunted without looking away from the game.

“I, uh, ran into Victor in the hallway on my way back with the food earlier,” Marie told him.

“Okay,” Logan nodded slowly then looked at her and raised a questioning brow. “What about it?”

“He’d been spending some – let’s call it ‘bonding time’ with Jubes,” she said. The brow went up a bit more so she finally gave it up and blurted out, “They had sex, a lot of it from the scent coming off him.

Seeing Logan’s expression darken she hurriedly added, “But he said it was totally consensual and that she came onto him. He wasn’t lying, Logan. You know how Jubes is sometimes. When she sees something she wants she goes after it. She made her interest in him pretty clear earlier too, I just didn’t think about it. He also said it was just sex and he’s not gonna go all caveman on her or anything. Those weren’t his exact words but you get my meaning. They’re both adults, Logan.”

Logan was silent a long time before he finally relaxed a little and sighed, “Well damn. I ain’t about to go tell Yellow who she can and can’t sleep with but I will be having a talk with her about letting guys as dangerous as he is in her bed. He may be my brother but he’s done some really bad shit. She doesn’t need to ever forget that. Victor could change his mind about staying here and being a good guy at any given moment. I’ll be talking to him too. He harms a hair on her head or forces her to do anything she don’t consent to and brother or not I’ll cut his fucking head off.”

“I’m sure he already knows that, Logan,” Marie pointed out. Then she kissed his shoulder and snuggled further into him with a yawn. “I guess it won’t hurt to remind him, though.”

He nodded and placed a kiss on her head as he felt her falling asleep against him. Logan hoped and prayed Victor didn’t fuck this up by being well – himself. And Jubilee, he didn’t know what the hell had gotten into her. She didn’t usually go for the big, hairy and rough types. All he ever saw her with were pretty boy types like Drake or Scooter. It could wait till the morning though, he thought as he followed Marie into sleep.