Author's Chapter Notes:
Screw the 100 words bit of this- its useless lol
Thinking of happier times for this one x

Comments Appreciated :]
7- Heaven

She was in heaven. Logan was here, he spent time with her and dear god he spent time with her. Sure he flirted with Jean now and again, jaunted about some joint down a dark alley and was generally out and about, he gave her his attention.

And god almighty did she love it. When those eyes turned themselves upon her it felt as if time itself stood still. Her heart sped up and her breath caught in her throat but it was worth it. For once Marie felt as if she mattered. No matter what she was talking about, should it be about a second hand paperback or what she had for lunch he focused his attention on her and listened. He would often engage on what she had said as well.

The best part was when he talked about himself. Logan’s deep rich voice wove stories together out of the fragments of memories, how he remembered the way he had fried eggs on a shovel when he was stocking fires of a steam train and watching Canadian hockey right from the sidelines.

Marie found as she leant back into his side as he talked, the scent of him and his cigar floating about them as they sat in the garden was as close to heaven as she could imagine.

And if heaven wasn’t like this, well she didn’t wanna know about it.