Author's Chapter Notes:
*Logan made me do it. He's got no restraint.*


Please… Logan! Oh god! Yes!

He woke up suddenly, drenched in sweat, his heart pounding in his chest so hard it felt like it might burst, woke up in the same state like when the nightmares had struck, but it wasn’t a nightmare that had him on edge this time. It was dreams of brown on white and skin as pale as moonlight. He leaned forward, putting his head in his hands and took deep breaths to calm himself.

By the time they had made it back to the camp, night had settled in and most of the other members of the group were asleep around the burning embers of campfires kept low to avoid notice. He gave a thanks for small blessings. He and Rogue had finally moved beyond the awkward embarrassment of earlier events and having people snicker and stare would only bring it all right back to the forefront.

He looked over the glowing ashes at the small figure laid out in deep slumber on the other side. God, she was his torment and damned if he wasn’t enjoying every second of it. It was fitting in a way that they had met in the lab.

The X-men had tried to understand, from what little information they had. They knew some of what had been done to him; they had seen the x-rays of his skeleton, heard his screams when the nightmares came, and saw the bits and pieces he dragged back from all over the world in the quest to find out what exactly had been done to him and by whom. But the idea of a thing and second or third person exposure to it was nothing like actually living through it. It didn’t even come close.

Rogue had lived through it, perhaps even longer then he had, and because of it he felt an ease with her that he had never felt with any of the X-men, not even Hank (though he did feel closer to the Doctor since their time in captivity), not even Jean. Perhaps it was because he knew she would understand the deepest, darkest places of himself, because he was sure she had the same places within her own soul. Places only formed by countless hours of torture and abuse that twisted parts of you into cruel shadows.

And she was a fighter, like him. He grinned slightly thinking of that blazing glare she’d get when the rage took over or the hard, settled look when her stubbornness took hold. Here was a kindred spirit, someone who didn’t hold back the punches, someone so much like himself. God he couldn’t wait to introduce her to Cyclops! He had to stifle a laugh at the thought of the fearless leader trying to order Rogue around.

And yet, beneath all the rough and tough, she had a soft streak a mile wide, especially when it came to children, he’d noticed. He had no doubt she would fit in great at Xavier’s, the kids would love her, that’s for sure, and he had a feeling, maybe he'd like it better there with her around as well. If nothing else, he’d have a kick ass drinking buddy and someone he knew he could trust. He’d have to have a talk with her and soon about what her plans were for after all this was over. Maybe he could get Hank to talk to her about the school a bit, he was good with the whole “X-men Good Guys” speech; after all, he’d gotten Logan to stay hadn’t he?

Though, when all was said and done, he knew his place at Xavier’s. He had no misconceptions. He was the one they could count on to do the hard shit that no one else was willing to bend their morals or remove the stick up their ass to do. Team member goes off the deep end and needs to be knocked down or taken out? He’s the one asked to get his hands dirty with a friend’s blood. He was the one to send in on the front line, he was the one who couldn’t be killed, but he was also expendable, in the grand scheme of the “Great Dream”. If he went down in a fight, no one would come looking, no one would think twice leaving him behind, no one would find him worth the risk, not like they would if it was Jeanie or Bobby or even that Cajun rat. He had a feeling maybe Rogue would find him worth the risk, that she wouldn’t let him be left behind, and he never realized how much that mattered until now.

The sound of growling and whimpering drifted to his ears and he looked a few fires over to see Sabertooth’s bulk twisting and turning in an obvious nightmare and hoped it was a particularly painful one. He could still see in his head, like slow motion, the big cat bending down and grabbing Rogue’s face in his hands and leaning over. He growled lowly, the claws sliding out at the memory and reigned in the urge to go and see if Creed’s regeneration abilities could overcome being disemboweled and minced into tiny pieces.

The thought that he was now a part of Marie’s psyche, swimming about in her head, didn’t help the situation either, though she had told him the Wolverine in her mind was able to help her lock Sabertooth away with the rest of the voices. He felt a sense of satisfaction that she had never locked him away in her mind, that she seemed to enjoy him being there, and even appeared to rely on him somewhat.

Sabertooth wasn’t just hanging around for the fun of it though. He wanted Rogue and it wasn’t one of his usual casual obsessions either. Creed never did anything for anyone else, ever, and yet in a small time Logan had witnessed him rescuing her from the guards and forcing her to take his healing power to save her life. He wasn’t doing those things out of the goodness of his heart and he would expect repayment for them, one way or the other, of that Logan was sure.

The only reason the man was even still standing now is because, at the end of the day, they were one day out of a destroyed lab, with a large group of half starved, scared mutants, and if the shit hit the fan before he could contact the X-men and get them out there, Sabertooth would be useful, especially with Hank being injured. If there was one thing you could trust the man for, it was the fact that he hated humans even more than he hated Wolverine and as much as he didn’t want to admit it, he knew he could depend on him to do right by Marie, at least when her life was on the line, but he trusted him about as far as he could throw him. He’d have to be careful, because he had the feeling when the cavalry came to get them out of there, Creed wasn’t going to let Rogue go without a fight. The Wolverine inside couldn’t wait for that moment to finally put the hairy cat in his place, preferably six feet under for good.

A soft sigh brought Logan’s focus back on Marie. She had turned in her sleep and was now laying on her side, the lab gown she still wore so drenched in blood you could almost imagine it was a red dress, hugging her curves, the soft flicker of the fire embers casting shadows dancing along the length of her. He needed to go for a walk, a very long walk.

Standing up, he dusted the dirt off his pants and walked out into the woods, finding the young man who was standing sentry at the moment. His name was Piotr, but like most mutants, went by a different name, Colossus, and his ability to turn his skin into impenetrable metal made him number one on the list for guard duty.

“How’s it looking out there?” he asked, not liking the fact he had to look up into the lad’s face. The boy was a giant.

“Quiet as a mouse.”

“Go get some sleep then, I’ll take over watch.”

Colossus gave him a look and then nodded, walking back over to the campfires. The boy didn’t question orders, Logan liked that about him. There was no way he was going to get any more rest that night anyways and there was no point in the both of them staying up, the lad might need the extra energy sleep would provide tomorrow. He leaned back against a nearby tree and closed his eyes, letting his other senses take over to listen out for any unwanted visitors.

It had been interesting seeing the variety of mutations that arose when they had removed the lab collars from everyone, unfortunately only a handful would be useful in a fight and of those maybe only four or five were in good enough health condition to stand watch. They had set up shifts and he himself had walked out the perimeter to make sure everything was secure before heading off to find Rogue.

He had needed that time to calm himself down enough to be able to talk to her reasonably, that is, without stripping her clothes off and finding out just how far down he could make that blush of hers go. It had been making steady progress across her face and down her neck before she had flown off and those were the exact kind of thoughts he was trying to avoid now.

He reached down to adjust his pants, but that only seemed to make the situation worse. It had been too damn long and that was two times now he had Marie purring at him, drenched in the sweet, addicting smell of her arousal, a smell he could still smell on her just vaguely in her sleep, floating to him all the way from over by the campfire.

He went to adjust his pants again and this time his hand lingered, rubbing slowly thru the canvas army fatigues, enjoying the sensation. He had to do something, otherwise there was no way he was going to be able to keep control around her. The dream that had woken him came floating to his mind again. The need was painful. Fuck it, and he unzipped his pants, pulling himself out, groaning in pleasure at not being restrained anymore. He lazily let his hand slide over the length as he thought of Marie.

In his dream, they had been back on that rock out by the ravine where he had found her and he had put his arm around her to pull her close, only this time, he didn’t stand up and let her go.

This time, she looked up at him with those big doe eyes and he had leaned down and kissed her gently at first, questioning kisses, then deepening, lips pressing hard, as he crushed her body against his, a hand reaching up and tangling in that silky mass of hair, holding her face to his as he demanded more, his tongue sliding against hers, enjoying the delicious taste of her.

Her small hands had started roaming then, across his shoulders and chest like that had when she had him pinned to the ground, running down and lifting at the hem of his shirt. He released her long enough to stand up, allowing her to tear the shirt off over his head, before grabbing her face with both hands and crushing his mouth to hers, one hand leaving to trail down the back of the lab gown, finding where the two sides of it overlapped and slipping a hand between to feel the gorgeous soft flesh there. Dropping it lower till it rested right along the curve of her lower back, pulling her hard against him, knowing she could feel his arousal pressing firmly into her hip, eliciting a moan out of her and he wanted to hear more of that. Wanted to make her moan and purr and scream his name.

Her hands stopped their exploration as they reached up to tangle in his hair, pulling slightly as he trailed his way down till he was kissing and sucking softly on her neck and there was that purr he was looking for. He felt her go limp in his arms as he continued his assault on her neck, the scent of her arousal spiking, making him dizzy in his need for her. He couldn’t help himself, he needed to mark her and gently bit down on the pale flesh, the tender spot near where her neck met her shoulders and his knees almost buckled at the resulting moan that escaped her lips. He pulled back enough to quickly remove her jacket and impatiently cut off the impending lab gown, making a note at the spike in the smell of her arousal when he had brought the claws out for future pondering. He needed her naked and underneath him NOW.

She grasped at the button of his pants and he helped her to quickly remove the impending garments before lowering her gently to the ground, her legs spreading, as he lay down on top of her, the tip of his cock pressing gently at her dripping wet entrance and he made another note that he needed some face time with the gorgeous smell of her down there sometime in the near future. He wanted to lap and lick and taste every last drop of her, but right now, he just wanted her tight and surrounding and his, all his, and he could feel her fingers digging impatiently into his back, trying to pull him closer to slide inside of her, but he wanted to watch.

He wanted to see her eyes as he slowly entered her, wanted her to know who she belonged to, so he leaned down and kissed her bottom lip softly to get her attention. And when those gorgeous eyes were locked with his, he pressed in, inch by beautiful inch into the depth of her; watching every single movement, every single spasm of pleasure play out on her face as he entered her, stretching her, and then slid back out and then faster entered her again, leaning down to kiss and bite on her neck as he started to build up speed, pounding into her harder and faster, driven by the moans and the feel of her nails drawing blood down his back. He could smell when her climax was about to hit and leaned back to watch as it crashed over her, her face caught up in a look of pure ecstasy.

“Please… Logan! Oh god! Yes!”


And his hips jerked as his hand gripped tightly, spilling his desire out onto the dark forest floor, his breath caught in his chest as the pleasure crashed through him over and over. It had been way too damn long. He felt his heart beat slowly start to return to normal, the warmth that had shot thru his body giving way to the cold chill of the night. Zipping his pants up, he let his weight collapse against the tree behind him, eyes closed with the vision of Marie screaming his name still dancing across his head and he was thankful that there were no telepaths in the group because he was damn sure he had projecting very loudly through all that.

When the blood finally came back to his head, he stood up from his position against the tree and looked around it, back towards the campfire, where Rogue still lay sound asleep.

Damn.

He shook his head as he could feel his arousal returning again and dragged his gaze back towards the very safe and non-sexy forest. Sometimes that healing factor was a pain in the ass. Perhaps a good scout of the perimeter was in order, just to make sure everything was still secure and if that didn’t work, well, there was still always the disemboweling of Sabertooth to think about.

It was going to be a long few hours till morning.