Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter!

I know, it's been an age - we've had visitors and struggles and tons of work, and lots of other things you don't want ton know about because you are here for Rogan! 

I'm making it up to you with a love scene and hope I'm forgiven. 

Thank you so much to GoodKarmaPlease, WitchBaby, and all of my reviewers. You made writing my first fic so much fun! Thank you to Terri and LachlanRose for the encouragement and such amazing stories. 

On with the fic. Once again, reviews are welcome! 

"Ah don't want you to go."

"Look, darlin,"

He's pullin me towards him, it's all blurry with my tears now but Ah'm tucked into his chest, half pulled on his lap. Listening to his voice rumbling, his scent, his heartbeat. He's taking big breaths too, this is hard on him too.

He's shifting me up an pullin at his collar...

"Darlin', here, I'm givin' you my tags, so you know you're mine and the rest of em know too ok. You'll always have this of me to hold  onto, and I'm comin back for em."

        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curled up on Logan's chest, well, it's not like there are a lot of other places Ah'd rather be. So why on this earth is mah mind wandering now? Ah'm just playing over all he said in mah head, like Ah'm looking for the gaps. But the man doesn't make mistakes an' it's hard but Ah just don't wanna go down to New York.

Hold on. Choice. He said he wants me ta make the right choice. That means its not all as cut an' dried as he's trying to tell me.

"Logan!"

Huh, that woke him up.

"Wait just one cotton pickin' minute. Mah Lord, you had me there, Mister"

"Marie, I mean it, I...."

"You said choice."

"I what? I, oh, yeah"

"That's right, choice, that means Ah have a choice and mine is to stay with you"

"Goddammit Marie! I'm takin' ya to the train station now. I can't risk drivin' ya down now. Not now those bastard have seen the truck. We ain't earned enough money for a new one."

"All that in the bar, Ah know Logan, but Ah ain't sorry, she was wrong to do what she did an' she knows it now"

"Marie the whole damn province knows it now. Ya think you could be any more conspicuous darlin? Let off some flares or somethin?"

He's smiling through. Ah know he's not mad really. Ah think he might be a little proud to tell the truth.

"Ya say ya can take care of yourself so it's train Marie."

Ah ain't gonna cry, An ain't. Ah ain't gonna argue now either, just gonna savour this time with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy train station. An that old engine don't look like its gonna make it out the town limits let alone across a damn country. Aw shit, this was a bad idea. But look at it, the alternatives ain't any better.

Just gotta keep her safe. I'll put her the the carriage with the guard and take him for a little talkin to first, just so he knows to keep his hands offa her.

I stopped off a few towns back too, told Marie I was lookin' for cigars and I found some dumbass an scared him into givin me his rifle. I'll stash it in the train with Marie. That should get her safe to Westchester. An I know she's a fine shot.

Damn it gets to me sometimes, comes over me all sudden. Girl can move like hot butter meltin' an shoot like a sniper. She's a hell of a woman.

Oh fuck.

Wait, I smell blue bitch on the breeze.

"Oh baby, Marie I'm so sorry darlin'"

"Logan, what?"

"It's Mystique, she's here. There is no other option now baby, we have to run."

Get goin' darlin, come on. Shit, she's too slow, I know Mags'll be here any minute. We can't get caught again, we might not make it alone. I'm not ready, shit, shit.

Ok, grab Marie, grab the bags, the rifle, run.

Back in the truck, we gotta burn rubber.

"I'm sorry baby we gotta go hide out. I got a cabin, right up in the mountains. No one knows about it an it's a damn hard climb to get to but we can make it if we move now."

 "I can't get your safe to New York now. I'm so sorry Marie, I let you down. But I gotta be smart an if I take on Mags again right now, he might get you before I can stop him. Shit, I'm sorry Marie but they took our choice away, the decision's made for us now."

"No, Logan. I made the decision right back at the beginning. I aways wanted to stay with you."






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah woke up all at once.

When Ah woke up Ah was on already, all tingling. I glanced over at him across the white sheets, sun sapping his face through the trees outside our window. Watched his smile, felt his fingers running up and down my spine. Trails of tingling pleasure spreading out over my whole body. Nerve endings alight in delight.

He pulled me towards him, hands over my hips, my sides. It was all panting, sounds, sensation, feeling him against my back, the thrill of anticipation.

Suddenly Ah flipped on top and started moving over him. Ah know what he likes. It's all new to me, sure. Mah gloves trailing over his chest, watching his eyes flit across mah body under the filmy nightgown. We got it special mail order and dropped off at the post office in the nearest town. Course nearest town is nearly 75 miles away, an it takes a days drive an hike. But we got some good stuff an been having some good fun.

You'd think it'd be hard with mah skin and his claws but it's just us. It's the only type of love both of us have known an it's workin just fahn for us thank you.

His claws, Ah like em. We figured out he can touch me on mah bare skin with this claws. Ah love it most when he pulls down the straps of my gown and runs the blunt side of his warm, smooth claws over the tips of my breasts. Mah oh mah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lying over her, her scent, the smells, her smile, it's all consuming.

My mind just fills up with images - Marie's body moving, Marie smiling up at me, under me. Marie next to the fire, eating across the table from me, licking cream off her cheek, pink tongue darting out. Marie, in the bath in front logs fire, blushing from the heat and from my gaze.

Tasting her, the sounds I wring from her lips, she's a little kitten and wild too, I love both. Moving inside her, soft, hot, and that moment she looks at me, and flies apart in my arms. She comes over for me, and gives it all to me with. I follow.

After in my arms. This is love and I don't mind saying it. We had to run up to the cabin but we made it before the winter snows. It's just us here now, tucked away. We ain't got bored yet either, heh.

I make her take the tags off in bed, there's no need for them here. No need to mark her, she knows she's mine and I'm hers.

I bury myself in her body.

The curve of her neck, scent of them there, the place of us.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Reviews make my day...