It had been an accident.

He had been sparring with Marie in Danger Room. Truly gruesome hour in scenario she had chosen. Lots of running and leaping, hiding and crouching until he was sure his poor old heart would quit on him. Man in his weight class simply wasn’t meant to play the part of energizer bunny. He was much better equipped to the part of bulldozer or a tank. When scenario ended she had called the first turn in shower. He had stayed behind, winding down and stretching his muscles. After half an hour he had been sure she was done already. Clothes off, few good stretches, and he had patted to shower. And had nearly choked to his tongue. Apparently half an hour wasn’t enough for her to get cleaned up.

There she stood, whole body covered with soapy suds, shampoo in her hair, shaving her legs.
“Uh…” His brain froze. Sight of her, bent over from waist, firm buttocks up in the air was instantly burned to his memory.
“Wipe your chin. You’re drooling,” she said without turning to look.
“Sorry for hogging the showers. I just noticed I was starting to turn to a yeti. Girl got to take care of herself,” she offered an explanation.
“Yeti? Sure… Take… Take your time…” He stuttered and retreated to locker room.

It really had been an accident. Next time wasn’t.

Now it had been his turn to shower first. He took his time, trimming his muttonchops, washing his hair, stretching his muscles. He was starting to think she wasn’t going to shower at all, when she walked in. He tried to act nonchalantly, but it was quite impossible when she walked breasts jiggling under shower next to his. Water flowed over her luscious body, plastering wet strands of hair on her skin. She took a sponge, doused it with generous amount of shower gel and started scrubbing herself clean. Oh, he would have given anything if he could have switched places with that sponge. It glided over her shoulders, from breast to breast, down her cleavage, over her toned tummy…

“You’re drooling, again. Would you mind doing my back?” She asked, handing the sponge to him. He nearly dropped it when she turned her back on him and braced her hands to the wall in front of her.
“Logan? My back?” She reminded him.
“Uh… Yeah. Back.” He opted for replacing the sponge with his bare hand, but decided against it. Most likely she really just wanted him to scrub her back. It was a hard place to reach, after all.
“Oh, yeah… That’s good. Would you mind rubbing a little harder? There’s this kink just under left shoulder blade… I think I sprained it or something.” He swallowed and applied pressure. She moaned and stretched her back like a cat, wriggling her buttocks a bit. It was over sooner than he expected. First she was there, next thing he noticed he was still standing there, holding the sponge, and she was in locker room dressing up. He glared at the sponge, madly jealous of the fact it had been granted access to her bare body.

First time he started to suspect there was something going on was when she strolled to his room wearing just a skimpy bra and panties.
“I need your help.”
“Oh… Sure. What is it?” He asked, trying his earnest to keep his lower parts in check. She spread her hands and twirled around.
“Does this color look good on me?” She asked. Apparently bra and panties were new purchase. All lace, forest green. So little material he suspected they had cost a fortune.
“Yeah. They look good,” he squeaked.
“Thanks! But I need your help with another thing, too. There’s this small clump…” She said and started to take off the bra. He was sure either his brain or cock would soon spontaneously explode under the strain.
“Right there. Can you nip it out?” She asked, batting her eyelashes. He stared at the lacy contraption. A lump?
“This,” she put her finger over a small knot in the lacework. He really tried to keep his eyes trained to it, but they traveled to her breasts for their own volition.
“Lo-gan! Hurry! I don’t have much time. I’m going to the mall with Jubes!”

When Marie sat on his lap and squirmed through three-hour movie at free for all movie night in rec room at the same evening, he was quite positive she was up to something. She kept blaming lace itched. Every squirm and grind sent her tighter against his crotch, and she had to be aware what it did to him. At the end of the movie he was hard enough to drill through stone. She just jumped up and left to hunt ice cream with her friends. Ice cream. Big bucket of vanilla, to scoop up and spread on her body, then slowly lick it all away. Good plan, but he still had some doubts.

When they returned from a mission, whole team tired to the bone and ready to keel over, she was expecting them in the hangar. More accurately she was expecting him, wearing a short, loose skirt and tight T-shirt. He was the last to leave the jet, little dizzy but in relatively good condition compared to the rest of the team. She hurried to him and nearly knocked him over, jumping on his lap, wrapping her long legs around his waist and squeezing him with all she was worth.
“I was so worried about you!” She exclaimed. Apparently worried enough to forgot to put on underwear he noticed. Her bare buttocks fit perfectly together with his palms.
“No need to worry over me, little one,” he murmured and planted a soft kiss on top of her nose. Still it felt nice to know there was somebody waiting for his return.
“Lo-gan! When will you get through your thick skull that I’m not so little anymore?" He squeezed her buttocks more firmly, pressing her tighter against his pelvis and grinned lazily.
“How about right now?”

Every time he had let his mind wander to uncharted territories involving Marie and sex, images had been hazy, slow and sweet. Soft bed, soft music in the background, soft lights, her body so soft under him. Now he had barely time to open his fly and lean his back to the wall behind him for the support. She practically assaulted him. Her small, lithe body on overdrive, writhing and squirming on his lap, legs around his waist, hands under leather he wore, nails digging furrows to his shoulders. She was tight, slick and hot, and he kept wondering how he could have missed all the signs she had been sending so long.

“We should go and get cleaned up.” They lay on the floor in a tangled, sweaty heap. He was still inside of her, enjoying the little convulsions of her inner muscles. Getting up was on his mind, but not quite the way she had intended.
“A quick shower, then we can go to your room and continue from where we left…” She purred, rubbing his scalp. He reached for a red button on the wall above them and punched it down. She could hear hangar doors locking up.
“We’re not going anywhere, little one.” They shuffled little awkwardly until he sat on the floor, leaning his back on the wall, and she was straddling him.

Few hours later, when he was finally done with her, she was unable to walk, but had a wide smile plastered on her face when they staggered towards his room. Thankfully everybody else was already fast asleep, so she didn’t have to try to make up an explanation of her quite literally fucked up appearance. Muscles she wasn’t even aware existed were sore, but there was a warm, tingly feeling in her lower abdomen.
“Good night, Logan,” she whispered when they lay on his bed, his larger body spooned around her like a warm cocoon.
“Good night, little one.”