For the first time in months, Logan felt content and pleased. He got her to nap on the passenger seat as he drove to nowhere. He wanted to keep her with him for as long as he can. Once they step out of his rented truck, he would have to share her with the world again. It was a bit amusing though, to see Marie exhausted despite her advanced mutation. He fervently sent her a warm smile when she roused a few minutes later, her wild hair everywhere, eyes blinking.

"Just like the old times, darlin'," he said, reaching across the dashboard, took a package and handed it to her. "You, me and beef jerky."

Rogue laughed at that –a real one he'd heard in a while. She didn't devour it like she did when they first met though, instead took a piece and munched on it slowly. She took a can out of his six-pack of Molson's resting by her feet. Popping it open, she washed the beef jerky down with the cold beer. "Ahh," she hummed in satisfaction. After taking another sip, she licked her lips and turned to him. "You really want this?"

It wasn't the beer, he knew. Logan felt his chest tighten with an emotion that was too strange to him. It unfurled akin to death… in reverse. It was as if life was so good that wanted to die, but didn't want to at the same time. Grinning like an idiot, he nodded. "You bet I do."

Rogue observed him for a moment before staring out the window. "You know… you can really change your mind now, but I'll be hunting you down after a few years. Probably after I've toured the globe."

Logan stepped on the breaks and brought the truck to an abrupt halt, making both of them jerk off their seats. Neither wore seatbelts, and he almost felt a bit gratified that while he didn't smash his head on the wheel, his companion had been forcefully shoved forward against the dashboard that it burst open. Rogue gave him a glare enough to kill him, but all he did was stifle a chuckle when she still looked undeniably cute with that healing bump on her forehead. She might just kick him out to the curb, literally. Before she completely lost her temper, he spoke, "You have my brother's feral senses. Do you honestly think I've been lying to you since I came here?"

"No," Rogue answered quietly. He found himself fascinated by the red tinge on her tongue as she licked the blood off her lip, the cut nowhere in sight. "But you don't love me, Logan. You don't. You don't magically fall in love with a person-"

Logan clenched his jaw. "You're wrong. I may not have been in love with you before, but I do love you. I always have, Marie. I admit, my..." he sighed, trying to find the appropriate word to use. "My craving for you is fresh and I'm still gettin' used to it. I've taken care of this… this line for so long, Marie. I didn't expect to suddenly lose this guardianship over you." He scratched his unruly hair roughly. "Also gettin' used to the idea that you really don't need me anymore–"

He growled loudly when Rogue pounced on him all of a sudden, crushing his body with hers. She's got the collar of his flannel shirt in her tight fists, her breath cool on his lips as she straddled him. "I'm dying to fuck your brains out, Logan." Rogue used more force on him, shoving him harder backwards that he thought the seat would break. He opened his mouth to speak, but she covered his mouth with her hand and started to grind herself against the bulge in his jeans. He gnarled impatiently in response, but he closed his eyes when her hand began to flick his fly open. "I didn't ask you to come here just so you can take it slow…" Just as she was about to pull his manhood free, the same force that she used to knock him back was returned in full.

Because she should have known better. You can push Logan around, sure. But the Wolverine pushes back.

Hazel eyes dilated and fangs bared, he buried his fingers on her hips and pushed her harder down onto him. "Who said anythin' about takin' it slow, hmm?"


Logan was angry. Well, Wolverine, that is. He was in feral mode all of a sudden, Rogue wondered why she was surprised. He did a 180 on her all of a sudden –from the seemingly levelheaded guy who bought her dinner and beer, suddenly transformed into this rugged, thick, wild beast. He was agitated, fierce and ready to fuck –just like the rock-hard rod underneath her drenched panties. His flaring nostrils were sexy as hell, too. Thank goodness she wore a skirt today.

"Wolverine," Rogue whispered in acknowledgement. "Do you want a peek?" Overcome with that lust only he could evoke, she tightened her knees for support and eased herself from his groin. Biting her lip hard, she twisted her panties aside, showing him just how wet she was. The way his eyes devoured her brought her closer to that delicious edge.

The truck honked loudly when Wolverine shoved her upwards to bury his face in her heat. Like a wanton woman Rogue moaned, pushing her crotch harder against his mouth as he lapped on her juices like a thirsty animal. He nipped at her inner thighs, those puffy nether lips, and sucked hard on the small bud of pleasure. He held her thighs apart with all his strength; they knew she might accidentally snap his neck if she clenched her legs any harder. But he had always been so strong, so strong for decades and decades, and it did not take long until his skillful tongue made her fullness burst. Breathless, she came all over his face, and once again, she lost her control and sunk her ass back on the wheel. The truck tootled louder than the last time.

This time around, the loud beep served as an alarm clock that woke Logan from his Wolverine-lust-induced state. He still looked striking as his confused, moist face dawned with recognition. He unconsciously licked his lips, and his eyes widened at their position, her distinct sweet taste. "Marie…?"

Still recovering from her orgasm, Rogue bit her lip hard and made it bleed. She barely felt the sting as she quivered. When she saw Logan's surprise with what just transpired between them, the familiar disappointment wrecked her. Hurt because of his seemingly expression of regret, she swallowed the sob in her throat and tried to get off him. "Let me go," she ordered and tried to leave his lap, but to her shock, he grasped her by the shoulders.

"Stop moving!" he yelled.

The fight having left her, Rogue actually felt afraid of him. She tried to ignore the smell of her sex in the confines of the truck, tried to focus on the humiliation.

"Give me a moment," Logan growled softly, closing his eyes.

Embarrassment consumed her. She wanted to cry. Run away.

"No, not that kind…" Logan trailed off, seeing the doubts painted on her face. He sighed again and leaned his head on her breasts. "God, kid… what you do to me."

A part of her wanted to punch his lights out and fly away again, but there was something about this moment that made her stop. There was something about the way he pressed the side of his face on her bosom –you'd think he was listening to her heart. Despite what just happened, he kept her warm and close, like she was this precious thing… Who am I kidding, she thought. This is Logan.

"Don't move," Logan whispered, intruding her angst. One of his hands released her shoulder and trailed between their bodies. It took her a minute to realize he just unzipped his jeans to pull out his swollen cock. Her mouth-watered and her core clenched when he began to move his hand up and down the rigid length. "Can you… can you just…" He cupped her bottom then, and she wondered if this was going to be her first time, but he didn't impale her on it, nor did he push her away. He pressed the hot girth of meat against her slippery warmth and guided her up and down, slowly and gently.

"Nnnnhhh," Rogue whimpered, feeling the hardness poke against her clit over and over again. She saw how her juices had coated his shaft. The end is nigh! "OH!"

"Oh fuck, Marie," Logan groaned, keeping her hips in steady rhythm for his own release. He growled when she pushed her low-cut blouse down to reveal her breasts. His mouth didn't waste any time as he bathed her breasts with kisses. He bit a nipple gently, just so she can moan louder, so he can suck and lick the pain away. He quickened the pace of their hips then, rubbed his length harder against her slit, controlling every urge to enter her. "I'm cumming, baby!" he screamed, and sucked harder on the hard pink tip of her breast, and with one hard thrust against her clit, he roared loudly in release. If it weren't for the way his chin was busy milking her tit, he would have shot a hole through the roof of the truck.

The intensity of his orgasm brought Rogue to her own climax. Drained in more ways than one, she slumped against him, slick with their essence. "Oh, Logan…"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I wanted your first time to be somewhere special. On a bed at least." He kissed her breasts one more time before fixing her clothes. He cupped her mound before pushing her skirt back down. Before setting her back to her seat, he cupped her face, looked into her eyes. "Now do you believe me?"

Rogue wanted to snap at him. Come up with a sassy remark. But all she could do was nod. When she said nothing still, he kissed her full on the lips. She tasted herself as she closed her eyes. Loved the way his tongue tasted her teeth, her tongue, her lips.

"I'll have to keep convincing you then," Logan breathed, clearing the hair from her face.

But what if he was doing this just to convince himself? Rogue sighed and embraced him hard before she sat back in her place. How the hell she still managed to doubt him was beyond her. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she decided to keep this fantasy, at least until he wanted her.