Story Notes:
Here it is gang! This is gonna be great!
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you like the opener to this set of chapters!!!
I know you guys are gonna love it...

Marie gets a gift... Wolverine has some fun!!!
As soon as they left the professional kitchen, Jubilee hauled off and punched her husband in the shoulder.

“What is it, baby?”

“You’ve been sittin’ on the greatest secret ever and you didn’t tell me.”

“Sorry, mon amour. There’s a reason, darlin’. It was a kind of need ta know basis and ya didn’t need to know honey, at the tahm.”

“Don’t you sweet talk me you rake! What else are you hidin’ from me?” Jubilee was getting mad so Remy shut her up with her favorite pacifier, his lips.


D’Ancanto’s Outdoor Dining Room
Meridian, MS.
6:30 P.M.

Indeed, Logan wore the smug look on his face as he made dinner on the grill. Marie came out after letting her mother know dinner was ready. Priscilla came out a few minutes later, looking a bit upset, but she quickly hid it.

“Daddy’s not coming, so there’ll be more for us.”

Marie sat down opposite her mother.

“It don’t surprise meh. His loss.”

“We’ll be leavin’ after breakfast tomorrow,” Logan blurted out. “Marie wants to go to see her grandmother before we leave town.”

“Well, she’s not buried in the cemetery.”

“Where is she buried, mama?”

“She was cremated, baby, but then her ashes were placed in the backyard. There’s a mausoleum her backyard. Grandpa and all of her family is theyah. She had them moved theyah when grandpa built Templestaff.”

“Then we’ll go to the house after breakfast.”

“Marie, baby, theyah’s one moah thing… She left you the entiah estate.”

Logan watched as Marie’s eyes went wide as saucers as she looked at her mother. Prissy didn’t look at Marie, instead pushing the baked beans around her plate.

“But daddy shouldah got it.”

“Not according to her will. She changed it uh few days befoah she passed. It’s awl legal. If yer daddy contests it, he gets nothin’ but one dollah. Didn’t tell uh soul except for her staff. They’ve all stayed on to take care of the place for ya.”

“Oh mah gawd. Ah live in New York now mama, how am ah gonna take care of Templestaff?”

“Ah suppose the staff can keep it up for ya. She made arrangements to keep them employed for decades.”

“Chuck could help ya. He knows a thing or two about estates,” Logan added. Marie half smiled at him as she gripped his hand.

For the rest of the evening Logan, Marie, and Priscilla spent talking out in the backyard about the wedding and the details that they’d told Ororo and Jubilee that they wanted. Owen didn’t show or make a peep…


Guest Room
D’Ancanto’s House
Meridian, MS.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
12:00 A.M.

Logan had just about given up hope on Marie coming down to be with him. Then he heard footsteps on the wood floor in the hall coming towards the door. Then the door quietly opened and closed. He stayed horizontal on his right side in the dark.

“It’s meh, sugah. You ready for your dessert?”

He couldn’t help the groan that escaped his lips… He knew her body was off limits because of that time of the month and the scents she gave off her body were a little confusing. He didn’t smell the blood as strongly as he’d thought he would and she smelled of lovelier things like magnolia, vanilla, and gardenias. Luckily, she had replaced her tampon so that he wouldn’t smell blood on her so strong. She climbed into bed with him and got comfortable. Then he felt her hand inside his sweatpants moving closer to his little Wolverine. Logan tried to speak but she stopped him with her index finger, which meant that her hand had left the good place it was in under the soft material.

“Shhh baby, just try to keep quiet,” she murmured.

Logan watched as Marie moved down his body and pulled back the covers with her. Then she gripped the elastic band and pulled down his sweats to mid-thigh as he lifted up. He was expecting her to give him another blow job like she had before dinner but he didn’t know she had other plans… He didn’t know where it came from, but suddenly he felt something warm and very soft around his shaft, not knowing that Marie had brought her black silk opera gloves with her in the pockets of her shorts. Then he smelled some kind of oil with some kind of mint that began to warm. His dick began to feel hot and with her gloved hands moving in an up and down, twisting motion…

“Oh god Marie, baby…” Logan moaned.

Then she leaned forward over him on one hand while the other kept moving on his flesh.

“Ah want you so bad, sugah. Ah can’t wait to feel your tongue on meh when ah’m ovah mah tahm of the month. Ah get so wet thinkin’ about you. Ah haven’t been able to stop thinkin’ about your dick since before dinner,” she sexily whispered in his ear.

He tried to reach for her but she slapped his hands away.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah’m in charge, sugah. Ah’m gonna make you come for meh. Do ya like that? Yeah, you’re gonna come all over meh tonight. Does it turn you on that mah parents are asleep upstairs? Do you like it when ah do this?” Marie was being a naughty girl and the Wolverine was waking up inside him.

“Ahhh fuck Marie,” he couldn’t help but moan.

He picked up the pillow next to him and covered his face so that he could let his emotions out so her parents wouldn’t hear. Within a few more minutes, she had him close to the edge of no return. Then she stopped and Logan actually whimpered.

“Don’t stop, baby, why’d you stop?”

“Get up,” she uttered quietly.


It didn’t take him long to do what she asked. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand. She lowered her shorts with her oil slicked gloves to show him that she was wearing a black triple strap silk thong. The triple straps on her hips oddly reminded him of his claws. Then she stepped out of the shorts before she took up Logan’s place on the bed. It was still warm. Marie went down on her belly leaving her assets exposed to his view. She placed his pillow under her chest and grabbed the other to hug.

“Go on, get on top,” she said.

Logan wasn’t sure what she was up to but he liked where it was going so far. He climbed up and placed his frame over hers.

“Rub that big bone anywhere you like, sugah…” Marie turned on the charm, but didn’t go so far as batting her eyes.

Now because his hardened flesh was still slick with the pepperminted oil to make him tingle, it made it easier for him to glide against her naked rear. Only a small strip of fabric to bar him from being inside her… But he didn’t dare go there. Logan came down over her, his forearms supporting his chest as his loins met her rear. His warm, slick flesh met the small strip of material between her cheeks before he gave her an upward thrust to let her know he liked this idea… Then he brought his full weight down on her and he held her tight as he let his hips piston his flesh between her cheeks. He brushed his mouth over the back of her neck before he licked the pulsing point where the blood went rushing through to her brain. God he wanted to enter her but he couldn’t… Logan closed his eyes and imagined that he was inside her; his cock was trapped between his body and her buttocks. So soft and smooth; just like being home, and enveloped by her walls. Thrust after thrust crescendoed until they both were panting and his fists were supporting his weight up over Marie like in the elephant position in a copy of the Kama Sutra Jubilee let Marie borrow once.


Marie’s breasts were sore from that time of the month but she managed to capture his hands with her own when he tried to reach to fondle them. She wove her fingers with his in a symbol of togetherness. Then when she was almost about to sail over the cliff past the point of no return, Marie suddenly felt Logan’s teeth upon the flesh of her neck where it met her shoulder. She felt a terrible yet pleasurable pain there. The Wolverine claimed her as his once more. He began to lick on the wound as an animal would to heal it. She moaned into the pillow below her as she came to the end of her ride. Oh she wanted to cry out his name, but she didn’t want her father suddenly bursting in with a shotgun. Logan backed up from her on his knees and stroked his flesh until he came all over Marie’s ample breasts. He bit on his fist to cover his noise.

“Oh… Fuck… Marie, you’re bleeding,” Logan whispered.

“It’s okay. Gimme a sec,” Marie replied low enough for him to hear.

She had already started tapping into Logan’s healing from her arsenal of mutations. Logan fell over to the middle of the bed, exhausted. Of course, he’d be ready in a second if she asked, but he looked satiated, and happy. Marie got up and headed for the guest bathroom to clean up. She came back a few minutes later, with her t-shirt and shorts back on, and ready to lay down with her man for a few hours.

“All healed, sugah.”

“I want you to pack up your stuff before breakfast so we can leave right after breakfast. We could go see your grandmother and then hit the road.”

“Is your Wolvie-Sense tellin’ you something?”

“Wolvie-Sense?” He arched his eyebrow in curiosity and amusement.

“Yeah, ah couldn’t very well call it Spidey-Sense, now could ah, sugah?”

“Point. Woulda expected somethin’ like Wolvie-Sense to come from Yellow, more than I would you,” he smiled.

“You don’t like it?” She almost pouted.

“Nah, it’s good. Just don’t use it when we’re on a mission, ‘kay?”

“Got it,” Marie snuggled in to his chest with her hair spread across his left shoulder.

“Now, get some sleep before you’ve gotta sneak back upstairs.”


Guest Room
D’Ancanto’s House
Meridian, MS.
6:00 A.M.

Priscilla got up early to make sure the house was in regulation according to Owen’s rules. If he got up and Marie wasn’t in her bed, properly asleep… There would be a fight that would start WWIII. Now, Marie knew the rules under Owen’s rule of the house as head of the household and Priscilla wanted to keep the peace in the house just a little longer. At least until Marie and her man left… She quietly went to Marie’s room and took a peek in the door. In the morning light Prissy could see that her bed hadn’t been slept in. She sighed and remembered the time before the disaster with that boy, when Marie snuck out to go out with her friends to a midnight showing of a Hugh Jackman movie after her father had told her no. Priscilla had caught her coming in the window and she’d grounded her for a month after she’d asked her how the movie was. Of course she’d never told Owen who always slept like a lead brick at the bottom of the ocean, notably so after he’d hit the bottle before bed. It had gotten worse after his mother’s will had been read.

Since Marie was missing, there was really only one other location where she could be. Down the stairs quietly like she’d taught Marie and then she found herself at the door to the guest room. She very quietly opened the door and could see Marie wrapped around Logan. She was in a t-shirt so she assumed she had her shorts on and from the looks of it; Logan was naked from the waist up. She couldn’t see beyond because he was covered up. Then Priscilla noticed that he was looking straight at her.

“Morning, Logan,” She whispered.

“Morning ma’am,” he whispered back with a weak smile.

“Don’t worry, ah’m not upset. Ah knew she would end up down here.”

“We didn’t do anything… We just slept,” Logan lied.

“You’d best send her upstairs. Her father will be up soon and he’s gonna check in on Marie. There will be World War three if she’s not in that bed upstairs.”

“I’ll get her up. Thanks for the warnin’.”

“Ah’m gonna go put the coffee on and get breakfast started,” Priscilla smiled before she gently closed the door and headed for the kitchen.


Logan had been wide awake since about five in the morning. He silently watched Marie sleeping on his chest, her hair displayed all over his shoulder and face resting on his left pectoral muscle. Her left arm wrapped around him and hugging him tightly as if she were having a bad dream, but she had a smile on her face so he didn’t worry too much. What he did worry about was that he still needed to have a man to man conversation with her father before they left and he wasn’t sure he’d make it through it without gutting the man from stem to stern. So instead he decided to concentrate on the moment and get Marie up as her mother requested. Logan gently woke Marie up and sent her back upstairs.


The Den-Owen’s Sanctuary
D’Ancanto’s House
Meridian, MS.
8:00 A.M.

Time had come to face the music with Marie’s father. It was pretty obvious that he wasn’t going to give his blessing for Marie and him to get hitched. There was a slight possibility they might get one from her mother, but things were up in the air. He knocked on the closed sliding pocket door.

“Come in, have a seat Logan,” he heard Owen call out. He must have known that he was coming for a chat.

Logan crossed from the doorway to the nearest chair. He turned it around backwards and sat down as carefully as possible so that his metal laced frame didn’t splinter the wood.

‘Here goes nothin’,’ He thought to himself.

“What is it ya wish to see meh ‘bout?”

“I came to talk with you about Marie and I.”

“Ah see.”

“Sir, you’ve never known no-one like me, up there in your high society. You might tell me you I’m no good for Marie, but you need to understand just who I am. I may be a real bad boy to you, but dammit, I’m a real good man for your daughter.”

“Ah beg to differ. Ah’ve known types like you. Always are in some kind of trouble and people tend to end up dead around you, don’t they? Ah was in the service, ah knew what went on during Vietnam.”

Logan wanted to tell him that, ‘no that wasn’t him’, but he couldn’t. Her father was right. People did tend to end up dead around him… Some of whom he was still trying to learn about. Then he remembered he needed to watch the rest of the video of his past… He put that on his mental to-do list when he got back to the school.

“I may drink too much and play with Marie too loud, hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd, but that don’t mean I don’t respect Marie. I give her a lot of credit for takin’ all of my shit along with lotsa other stuff. What I don’t respect is dear old Uncle Sam. Yes sir, yes ma’am, that’s why I’m Canadian. So, call me a real bad boy, but I’m a real good man deep down.”

“Ah won’t stand for an un-American to marry Marie.”

“And sure, I might have a reckless streak at least a country mile wide, but Marie knows that and when she runs with me she knows it’s gonna be a wild ride.”

“Mah daughter should be with someone who isn’t a mutant.”

“When it comes to loving her, I’ve got velvet hands. Every day I try to show her how a real bad boy can be a real good man. I’m the best at what I do and what I do isn’t very nice. Most people think I’m an animal, a monster, a freak, and more. Maybe I am all that, but Marie shows me that I have some humanity left. The more I am with her it helps keep me sane.”

“Ah don’t need ta hear about your sex life. You’re livin’ in sin with mah offspring.”

It was rapidly turning into a typical Father of the Bride-Future Son in Law conversation where no one was really listening to the other. Logan was glad that they hadn’t descended so far that it turned into a shouting match between them. Then Marie wouldn’t be happy and well… His plans to get any kind of parental blessing would have gone down in flames.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review! Then go hit the next button!!! Thanks!!!