Author's Chapter Notes:
If you have suggestions or questions let me know and if you figure out what show am talking about YAY. Edited
Logan:

I saw the look on her face when I came out of the shower. She looked like she was curious but scared. That was always a good thing to be. When I saw her lying on the bed, I felt like a dirty old man. Her vest had risen up on her stomach and I saw what looked like another tattoo on her right hip. I wanted to discover them ‘ok now that’s perverted Logan quit’, she brush pass me to get in the bathroom I felt her leather vest that was tight over her breast rub against my chest. As she closed the door I shook my head to clear it; I turned the TV on and pulled a pair of sweats on. I caught myself listening for the shower ‘Logan she isn’t even your type.’ After a few minutes I heard it turn on ‘she must’ve peeled those pants off.’ I grounded my teeth ‘she’s a kid.’

I started flipping the channels and landed on some supernatural show on the CW. I heard the shower turn off, five minutes later the bathroom door opened. She was in a black tank-top and pink shorts with the word Hello-Kitty written on them ‘What the Hell?’ She sat on her bed going through her bag and pulled out a hair brush. As she bushed her hair her focus was on the TV, “Oooo. The Tall one’s cute.”

I rolled my eyes, “I don’t think he’s your type.”

“Why would you say that?”

“One I figure you for the type of girl who looks at the “Bad Boys” but really you want someone you can bring home to mama and two he has a few problems.”

“Like what?”

“He sees things, like Satan and he’s unstable.”

“Well he sounds like every guy I ever dated.”

I studied her for a moment, she was intently watching as the “Tall one” got married. Well she clearly wasn’t fazed by the information and it made me think about myself. ‘Whoa bub she don’t deserve our problems.’ I put the remote on the table and lay down on the bed. I heard her sigh; she put the brush in her bag. She walked to the head of the bed and pulled back the covers, my stomach clenched as I watched. I felt something awaken and quickly changed the course of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat, “Do you sleep with the TV on?” Rogue replied sleepily, “It doesn’t matter one way or the other.”

Those words were the last spoken for the night as I heard her breathing slow. I saw her silhouette and thought ‘hmm this could get interesting.’
Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW please I don't really know where this is heading.