Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to WolvieDoesItBest without her there would be no story.
Month 8 October

Rogue:

“BABY SHOWER!” Jubilation Lee screamed down the hall. Upon hearing this, she rolled over and hid her face in Logan’s chest. She felt him chuckle, so she pushed her belly into his side. Their son was kicking. He stopped, “Do you know how strange that is?” She laughed. She felt him watching her, just then Jubes came down the hall again, “KITTY MOVE YOUR ASS CHICA. WE HAVE LESS THAN THREE HOURS.” She groaned as Logan laughed. “Why are you in such a good mood?” Logan shrugged as he got up, “I don’t know… I just am.” She rolled her eyes as she went to the bathroom.

She pulled on a green peasant dress that hung just above her knees. These dresses were the only thing that neither Hank nor Logan complained about unless it was cut low. She put on her flip-flops and walked down the hall. When she came out of the bathroom, Logan was gone and it was quiet. She went to go find Remy, he never coddled her and he never said something was bad for her; this was why she loved Remy. She knocked on his bedroom door, “Come in.” She slipped inside his room, he lie on the bed covered in a sheet and that was it. “Scoot over.” He obliged. She lay beside him. His arm was thrown over his face covering his eyes.

“So, how are you feeling, mon amie?” She laid her head on his chest. “Like I’m going to bust at any minute. I can’t wait.” Remy laughed, “You look like it.” She sighed. They just laid there, it was an easy silence, and eventually like most pregnant women she fell asleep. Remy wrapped her in his arms and also fell asleep. She woke up to a gasp…

‘Awww Dammit, it had to be fucking Jubes, didn’t it.’ Jubes took off down the hall… ‘If she tattled to Logan… Shit, I’ve gotta move my large ass.’

“Jubilation, wait a minute.” She only got as far as setting on the edge of the bed. She groaned and lay back while Remy laughed, “I don’t know why you’re laughing, if she’s going where I think she’s going, you’re a dead man.” Remy sobered up real fast, “Shit Marie, you had to get pregnant by a feral, didn’t you.” She growled at him. “Get up and help me up swamp rat.”

Remy laughed at her and did as she said. Once Remy finally got her up she wrapped her arms around him and heard growling coming from the door. She sighed as Remy jumped away from her, “Stop it Logan, I’m so not in the mood.” She kissed Remy on the cheek and left the room with Logan following her, “I thought we were over this.” “We are, but you were in his room, in his bed so excuse me if I get a little possessive.” She couldn’t even get mad she was so tired. She went into the TV room.

Later that day…………

She was sitting in a circle of females and the males stood on the outside talking, it wasn’t the traditional Baby Shower. The women were eating and talking but they were asking all kinds of questions:

“So let me ask you something, Rogue. What is the worst thing about being pregnant?”

She sighed looking at the young girl who kept glancing at Remy, “Jubes, the worst part is you’re responsible for this little person and you can’t protect them the way you’re used to because that means you could hurt them if you get hurt. I feel so helpless sometimes.”

“Okay then, what’s the best part?”

“The best part, knowing that he is healthy and loved, that I could create life instead of tearing it apart.”

“Wow. Is there anything you regret?” Jean asked.

“Yeah, not being married, I mean it’s fine that I’m not, but where I’m from, it’s shameful.”

Storm was next and her question made almost everyone in the room blush except for Rogue and Logan, “Is sex better or does it hurt?”

Rogue laughed hard as she looked around the room at people’s faces, “Oh hell yes, the sex is mind blowing, but we have to be careful.”

It took a while for another brave soul to ask a question, Rogue was still grinning ear from ear from the last one, “So are you scared that it’s going to hurt?” This was Kitty.

“I don’t think it’s going to hurt any worse than the time I…,”she trailed off as she saw Logan shake his head.

“The time you what?” “Nothing.” Jubes groaned. “Logan, you don’t let us have any fun.”

Logan shrugged. Rogue smiled at him and told him to come here with her finger. He walked toward her, “What?” She patted the empty seat beside her as he set. “You get to open presents while I eat.” He groaned, “I knew I should have left when I had the chance.” The women laughed. After an hour of opening presents and oohing and aweing, she could tell Logan had had enough. “Okay, I think I need a nap.” She was about to stand up when Logan stood and landed on one knee before her. It felt like she couldn’t breathe, ‘It’s a joke. Right?’ He was looking at her and pulled a velvet box out of his pocket. He opened the small box. There were gasps from the women behind him. He held it up, eyes close to tears, and asked with emotion in his voice, “Rogue… Marie, will you marry me?” She shook her head but she wasn’t saying no, she was trying to clear her head. She saw the hurt look on his face and grabbed his hand before he could escape, “I would love to marry you, Logan.” She had tears in her eyes. She was in love, pregnant, and now engaged to a wonderful man. He kissed her and placed the ring on her finger.

She gasped, “It’s gorgeous.” She stood up and hugged him. “I love you and I love our son. I couldn’t ask for anything else.” He smiled, “Me either, you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, Marie.” He whispered the last part just for her. He moved away so the women could get a good look at her ring. There were squeals in the room. While the women were gawking at the ring, the men were congratulating Logan. “Okay people, I’m tired and I’ve had enough of people touching my belly,” she glared at Kitty and Jubes. “I’m going to take a nap. Thanks for everything guys.” She grabbed Logan’s hands and pulled him down the hall behind her. Before they got to the elevator Rogue heard Jubes say to Kitty, “I bet they’re gonna have the, ‘He-just-gave-me-a-ring-sex now.”

“You bet your ass,” Logan yelled back.

Rogue punched him in the shoulder as they got into the carriage of the elevator.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review. Heart You Forever.