Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks To WolvieDoesItBest. Month 6.
Rogue:

Month 6 August

I hated maternity clothes and the heat was not helping. Today I wore a white peasant dress that stopped above my knees and had long sleeves; it was made of linen. The women had gushed that I looked so pretty while I rolled my eyes. The men had stared at my breasts. I had to get out of the mansion; I’d had enough of everyone.

I went to the book store and walked around for a little while. I had just finished lunch and was sitting on a bench when a familiar tall gray haired man walked over and set down, “Hello Eric.” “Rogue, you look radiant.” I looked at him and noticed he was grinning at me, “What do you want?” He was looking at my belly and I became uneasy. Placing a hand over my belly and I swatted it away. I glared at Magneto. ‘Didn’t he know that it’s rude to touch a pregnant woman’s belly without her permission? At least Logan and the others at the school knew to ask. And generally, I’d let them if I was in a good mood,’ she thought. In some weird way she was also afraid to let him touch her as if his touch might taint her pregnancy and she gave birth to an evil metal manipulator. She mentally shivered inside at that idea. “Look Rumpelstiltskin, you can’t have my child, I’d die first. Go back to Hell and stay there ‘cause I’m done.”

He was watching me, “My dear, I never have any idea what you are talking about. I just wanted to see how you were doing?” I sighed, “I’m fine, thanks for askin’” He picked up a lock of my hair, “Are you sure it’s Logan’s? Because I have heard many things from Raven and Sabretooth.” I rolled my eyes; even Remy had asked me that. I knew who my baby’s father was, but I had Hank test me anyway. It was Logan’s and Hank asked why I did it, even if I didn’t have doubts. I told him, “Look, there are people who will say it’s not his, but now I have medical poof. It’s one argument I really don’t want to have.” Hank had nodded at me.

“It’s Logan’s, I have medical poof. So you, Raven, and Victor can go fuck yourselves.” I stood up to leave and wouldn’t you know it, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Victor stood in front of me. I knew this was not going to be good. There was nothing I could do without hurting the baby and I wasn’t going to fight. “What do ya’ll want?” Victor walked around me and wrapped his arms around me. I could hear his growl and then the smile in his voice as he whispered in my ear, “I believe you still owe us and we need your help pulling a job.”

I pushed him away shaking my head, “After the baby’s born, I’m all yours.” He smirked at me, “By the time runt junior’s born, it’ll be too late. It needs to be done now.” He walked toward me, “Come on Rogue. I know you want to… I promise you won’t have to go in, we’ll bring him to you.” I shook my head but I hate to admit, I was actually tempted to accept. “No.” I backed away but Victor kept following, “Don’t make this hard Marie. Come with us willing or we’ll take you by force.” I stopped, turned around, and there was Raven with a needle, “Fine.” Eric stood, “That’s a good girl.” This would not end well.

I stood outside a research facility with Pyro and I was being cruel, “Why’d you leave? Couldn’t hack it as a superhero? I knew you were weak minded.” He was playing with his lighter, “Shut up.” I grinned, I had hit a nerve, “Awe, is baby going to cry? You know you whine a lot. And you know who whines Johnny? Babies. Babies whine.” His face was red now and he had fire in his hand. I was about to piss him off further but I heard a noise to my left and they were supposed to come from the right. Pyro was watching me now, “What?” I waved my hand at him and listened. It had stopped. “I thought I heard a noise.”

“Yeah, it’s those hormones, they’re driving you nuts. Making you hear things. OW! Damn woman.” I had slapped him on the back of his head so hard he was lucky he didn’t have a concussion, “You best watch how you fucking talk to me.” “Whatever.” We stood in silence. I was bored with Pyro and my back was hurting. I heard that noise again and started walking toward it, “Where you going?” “To Pee, damn it. Why you wanna watch?” “Hell No.”

I went maybe ten feet deeper into the woods and started to look around. I heard my name being called but I was lost now. I sighed, ‘You have the worst mother ever my son.’ I walked toward the voices and then I heard a growling to my left. I backed a way, I knew that sound. Told you it wasn’t going to end well. He was suited up and pissed, “Wat the hell do you think you’re doing?” I sighed, ‘Oh great, a pissed Wolverine and I smelled like Victor.’ “Um, trying not to die.” He growled and walked toward me. I heard the Blackbird above us and yelling. I stood there looking at him, my heart was telling me to tell him everything, but my mind was rebelling against the thought. He had no right to me.

He reached me and did the opposite of what I thought he would. He pulled me into his arms, “You scared me Marie.” I felt shaking, but I realized it was me not him. I wrapped my arms around him, “I want to go home Logan.”
Chapter End Notes:
Review PLEASE.