Author's Chapter Notes:
BIG THANKS TO WolvieDoesItBest.
Rogue:

I woke up and changed into my pajamas and wondered down the hall to the kitchen keeping my senses open for those girls. I shivered just thinking about them. I was going through the fridge when I heard footsteps that stopped at the door. I pulled out the bag of grapes and a Dr. Pepper. I looked to see who was at the door as I put the stuff on the island. He was big and blue. I raised my eyebrow as he spoke, “I apologize and I didn’t realize anyone would be up.” I spoke around a grape, “It’s ok.” I sat at the island and he walked to the fridge, “I don’t mean to be rude. I’m Dr. Hank McCoy.”

“Rogue.” He seat across from me and I could tell he was studying my face. “Well Rogue, it’s nice to meet you. May I ask what happened to your face?” I smiled at him. I was starting to like Dr. McCoy, “You may. I was in a fight.” “Ahhh, I see. So how did you come to be here?” “I picked Logan up.” He started to search my face again, “Did Logan do that?” I shook my head, ‘no’, and he nodded. “Do you want me to take a look at it? Maybe an x-ray to see if the cheekbone is damaged.”

“Dr. McCoy-,” “Hank.” “Hank. I appreciate the offer but I have an issue with doctors and clinics. So thanks but no thanks.” He nodded, “Government or Private?” “What?” It was my turn to study his face. “The people who experimented on you, was it government or private?” “It was government and what do you know about the experiments?” I felt like my world was shrinking. “I’ve seen enough files, photos, and bodies to know that it’s not as beneficial for our race as they say it is. I also know they like to brainwash patients and some treat them as less than animals.” I nodded and continued to eat my grapes.

“If you ever want to talk or ask me any questions, feel free to do so.” I frowned and leaned on the counter top. “I do have one question.” He nodded for me to go on, “Why do you smell feral but talk as intelligent as a college professor?” He laughed, “What is your mutation?” “I absorb people.” He nodded, “Did you absorb any of Logan?” “Um no.” Hank stopped and looked at me closer, “Have you absorbed a feral?” I felt my brow crease as I thought, “About a year ago and they would be gone by now.” He put his hand on his chin and mumbled, “Strange.” We set in silence for a little while before he said, “You know you smell feral as well. Wonder why that is? Your power has nothing to do with it and you seemed civilized enough.” “Depends who you talk to whether or not I’ m civil.”

He laughed and turned toward the door, “I believe Logan is home.” I turned to look as Logan walked through the door and to the refrigerator when he reappeared he had a beer in his hand. He grunted at us and sat down. Hank asked, “How did things go to night?” Logan’s eyes were searching me from head to toe as he answered, “Great for once no one was there…….” As they talked I tried not to think about Logan who only had sweatpants on. How do I know this? Because lil' Logan looked to be awake. I gulped and thought if I don’t get out of here soon I’ll die. I yawn and both men looked at, "I think it’s time for bed Rogue.” “I don’t need you to tell me when it’s bed time. Night Hank.” I yawned again and stood up. I felt like sticking my tongue out at him, but that would sink to the level of some of the teenage boys here, and I’m sure Logan would have called me immature. I’m definitely NOT immature.

I heard Logan tell Hank the same thing and he followed behind me. We were at the door my room. My hand was on the handle and I turned around and leaned on the door. I watched as Logan’s eyes roamed over my body and thought it was a good thing I didn’t blush anymore. I stared up at him as he shifted, “Rogue maybe we should go in the room.” I nodded. He moved closer to open the door, his hand on mine and he was leaning in. I licked my lips and kissed him. His hand went to my waist and my hands went into his hair. When we pulled apart our breathing was ragged. I groaned because I knew in that instance that I couldn’t not with HER just a few doors down. I almost growled. I shook my head as Logan’s hand went to my chin, “You started it so don’t pull away.” He lips were on mine and his hip grinded into me so hard I gasped. He kissed along my jawline, “Logan. “ He opened the door and I walked backwards. He pushed me back on the bed. I had a really good reason not to do this but I wasn’t thinking to clearly as he hovered above me. My hands were on his back as he carefully placed his weight on me. Think Rogue… There is a big reason you can’t do this.

I had a grasp on it when his hand touched me and I arched and moaned. After that I was too far gone to care what the reason I couldn’t sleep with him was. I let instinct take over and ran my hands along his back as he touched me. I knew I wanted my hands on his hidden flesh and then his hand stopped mine from pushing to get his sweats off, “Not so fast Rogue. We are going to take this nice and slow.” His voice was husky. “Fuck nice and slow Logan,” I growled. He let go of my hand and I resumed my attempt to get him free. I heard his claws came out, as the blade touched my skin I moaned. He cut though my shirt and then my shorts. The last thing I fully remember is him pulling his claws back in and his hand guiding him in.

I woke up and automatically knew I was naked and pressed up against another human. I laid there for a few seconds before I remembered who it was. I sat up so fast. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think, and sure as hell couldn’t move. I felt as if I had just ruined something, that whatever we could have had is gone. Because I didn’t tell him Stryker had sent me to him.
Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW PLEASE! Heart You Forever!