Author's Chapter Notes:
Dallas begings her career at S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nick Fury is missing!
Getting through those first 15 years was the hardest for Dallas dealing with short and narrow minded people but she had out lasted most of her co-workers. from time to time she ran into Logan the two talked they both have something common they don't like to be told what to do!

There came a day that changed Dallas's life her mother A DEA agent was arrested and charged with drug sumggling she was given a life term in federal lock up. Sorry about your loss kid well Logan there is nothing I can do about it mom knew that she could'nt play with fire for long so what now? Nothing don't want nothing to do with that bitch! That's you ma right you don't know the half of it man.

She hated me from day one called me an acident, freak of nature, ugly. She even went as far to cut off the tips of my ears but the only grew back I have a healing factor its faster than yours among other things you saw me land in front of the building.

The work day ended at 12:30 noon pay day friday! Dallas off days Saturday-Sunday after 15 years her off days changed! A small victory early Saturday morning. Hey aunt Zee-Zee so how are things? just fine so where did they send mom? Oh that place well she'll never see the light of day again. The two talk for an hour I'll come by around 3:00 fine its a good day to fly out and about

High in the sky without a care in the world flying at high speeds that never been clocked fast enought to rip apart a plane! Dallas is high a powered mutant with many powers. Crossing the sky into high above commerical air space Dallas sees a 747 flight from Germany on final approach to JFK. Waving to the pilot from there heading out over the Atlantic

Some where racing at top speeds not knowning that she is restritced air space sir? Picking up some on screen what is Agent? Don't know its approaching at a unknown right of highspeed. On screen yes sir bearly visable enlarge its a bird bull shit man its a person Dallas has flown into the Heilcarrier's air space.

Lets go people! pilots rush at the ready fighter jets leave within less than 3 miles Dallas sences go crazy she hears sounds of fighter jets and can see them. Colonel Fury they have the target in site Dallas is now about run them heading at an unusual high rate of speed the jets could not keep pace! What kind of person is that don't man but she is fast.

At this rate if we push this bird any faster it will brake up Colonel Fury? Sky boss hands him the head set what?! Don't enage bring her back. Dallas slows down to give them a chance to catch up rocking back and forth a sign is show telling her follow them. Smiling she leads them on a chase flying through the clouds a portal is opening in she goes so does the jet!

In and out! The others see it and follow without warning a burst of wind causes her to fall thousands of feet through the air. The pilots watch helpless they can do anything Dallas hits the water below with such force no one could surive landing to the bottom of the Ocean's floor Dallas begings to swim she can breath under water too! The Coast Guard is called in Dallas body was not recovered. She swam for hours from there flying the rest of the way home.

Teleporting herself through the bed room colthes soaking wet showered and dressed in her P.J.s heading down stairs to the kitchen a note: fixed your favorite food the rest is in the frezeer love Autie. Dallas begins to fix dinner later that evening on the computer an IM message pops up. Its Logan hey there Dallas just to let you know that I am still among the living she smiles. Any hoo Fury has spotted you flying around she replies "did he get a fix?" Some what

"So what is going to happen to me?" Don't know yet so just chill with the fancy moves. Three weeks later rumors of Colonel Nick Fury's surfaced some say he died and body has'nt been found within 2 weeks a replacement was found

George Washington Bridge changes were made one of them was to reinstate the super Agent program. The program begain some 30 years ago but quickly turned into one big failure Nick personally pulled the plug then later with some urging from Bridge the program once more started and lasted for 2 years only to be infuiltrated by Hydra.

With Nick Fury out of the way all hell will soon brake lose! Dallas on the other hand had problems controling her own powers they included flight, teleporting, rapid healing, telekenitcs, telepatic. This made her an idea person for the program a file was being made and information was gathered.

So why me? Logan why on earth do they want me for this program. I won't go through with it Logan knows what its like to be used as a living weapon. Memories wiped clean killing without reason blood that won't come off ones hands. Logan had to act fast