“What do you mean a fucking spy,” Kitty said panic in her voice but even Logan had a hard time hearing her over all the raised whispers going on throughout the room.

“It’s one of you isn’t” Bobby said accusingly while pointing his finger at all the other heroes in the room.

~That wasn’t such a good idea bub~

It seemed like the room came to life as those individuals who felt threatened by Bobby’s statement started screaming at Bobby. Kitty and Jubilee joined in in the yelling match, the others stood around with disappointed faces as they looked at the display in front of them.

“ENOUGH!” Storm’s voice boomed with a strange echo, lightning and thunder bellowed loudly outside, her eyes were those piercing white orbs and her white hair lifted from her shoulders electricity crackling in between the strands.

“Thank you Storm.” The professor said giving praise to his former student and successor. “Bobby none of them knew the lower level codes to have access to those levels of the mansion and Forge himself made sure the access was foolproof without a code.” The professor knew the list of accessed users by heart and it only had seven people on it.

“I would like to apologize about the earlier stated comment, and I will address to it accordingly. I want you all to know that you’re still very welcome under this roof.”

Bobby head hung low the whole time during the professor’s apology and Logan couldn’t help but notice it wasn’t just the professor glaring daggers his way.

~If looks could kill, that boy would be in a shitload of pain—actually I wouldn’t mind seeing something like that~

“I only need these people to remain here; the rest of you can retire to your bedrooms until tomorrow. We will all reconvene back at 1500 hours to discuss our further action.” “Ororo, Hank, Bobby, Jubilee, Remy, Rogue, Scott, and Logan please stay, the rest of you may retire for the night.”

Logan was extremely surprised to hear his name since he knew he didn’t have access to the infirmary and weaponry level, he was still surprised he had access to the Danger Room.

Scott got up and walked Emma out whispering something in her ear, which she seemed to accept. Rogue just stood and kissed her lover goodnight, and sat back in her chair when he exited the room.

Logan was leaning against the wall brooding, his face a hard passive stare. Pulling out a cigar, and roughly placing the butt in between his teeth he was ready to light it when he felt the familiar nudge in his mind of a telepathic presence.

~Remember that discussion we had quite a few years ago Logan, I really meant what I said I will have you under the belief that you are a six year old girl~

~Are you going to have Ro’ braid my hair and Rogue paint my toenails~

~Just put it away Logan~

“Seven of you have access to the lower levels for the infirmary and the armament. I have kept Logan here to help me with questioning; his mutation will come in handy for this type of situation. I’m sorry for the invasion of privacy, but as most of you are aware we can no longer disclose confidential information when someone is leaking it to other parties.”

Logan took in the scents of the other seven people in the room. The professor scent had tinges of disappointed and despair, and he felt sorry for the guy because he could see the hope that he always had starting to die in his eyes; similar to a camp fire down to the embers flickering light now and again but slowly the embers start to dim to nothingness.

Focusing his attentions on Scott and Ororo, they had that aroma that most leaders have vanity and arrogance, but there was a slight nervousness in their scent. They both sat in their chairs with their back as straight as possible pressed to the backs of the chairs they were in, their feet firmly planted on the ground, and their chins held high.

Jubilee and Bobby both had hummed of anxiousness; Jubilee always smelled anxious because she hated being in one place to long and because of the situation she also had that tinge of nervousness in her scent. Bobby was usually an arrogant prick who thought his shit didn’t stink, so arrogance was expected but Logan nearly choked with the amount of nervous energy he was radiating. Logan made a mental checklist to keep those two on his list of suspects.

Lastly were Hank, Gambit, and Marie sitting in the last row of chairs. Hank had a slight aroma of nervousness, which kind of peaked Logan interest. What reason did Hank have to be nervous he was probably the most trust worthy of anyone in this room? Gambit and Marie just scared the shit out of him because even he felt fear sometimes, and his fear usually turned into anger. With these two though there was nothing no fear, no anger, no nervousness, no anxiety—this was not the way normal people act if they’re going to be interrogated.

~What the hell is wrong with those two~

“Logan and I will first interview all of you as a group, and then separately if that’s okay.” The professor said directing the comment to the seven of them sitting down, the last part being a rhetorical question. “Is that okay with you Logan?”

Logan nodded his head ready for whatever may come of this.