A tall dark figure with piercing white eyes, stalked the halls of the mansion. He made his way to the lower levels where he was told Xavier’s team was holding weaponry that could be progressive for the registrations act progression. Apparently one of Xavier’s little helpers called Forge made the device a while ago that could temporarily neutralize super-human abilities.

Stark who was not able to discover the right mechanics to make a similar device of his own needed this one, because Stark figured it would solidify his chances of winning the war.

Finally reaching the lower levels towards the armaments, the shadowy figure stopped when he heard giggling coming from the mansions infirmary. Pressing himself against the wall to remain stealth, he slinked past the doors quietly while also looking inside to see who the two occupants were. Noticing the faces belonged to the mutant who could shoot red beams out of his eyes and the blonde telepath, the unheard figure cursed under his breath.

“Oh great a fucking telepath!” he whispered so low even his ears barely heard it.

Setting up the psychic blocks he learned after years of training, the shadowy figure proceeded to the armament. Reaching the door he noticed it needed a special code to open, smiling to himself he pulled out the small device Stark gave him to decipher the code. Jabbing the device into the computerized part of the door it started doing its work. Noticing the voices in the infirmary were getting louder he started anxious for the code to be deciphered, being caught didn’t sound like a great idea. Finally completed the door made a silent clicking sound and he pulled the door the open, after entering the room he closed it most of the was soon it looked like it was still closed but left enough space so he wouldn’t be locked in. Pulling out a picture of what the device looked he found it in the back behind a glass case, similar to the one’s in jewelry stores.

~Well so much for a stealth mission. Guess I’m going to have a discussion with Stark and Hill that Mission Impossible is just a movie~

Pulling out his cell phone he had to make a call before breaking the glass protection the weapon.

** “Hill speaking,” said a woman’s voice on the phone.

“It’s Wade. I’m in the safe but the device is guarded in a glass case that looks like it’s triggered to an alarm.” Wade said filling Maria in on his headway, before he got to the point.

“Okay! Do you have a plan in mind,” Maria expressed in a rushed manner.

“Here’s a picture of the room,” Wade pulled the camera up on his cell phone and took a picture of the room. “Have Azazel teleport here so I have an escape route.”

“Will do, Deadpool don’t do anything until Azazel gets there we can’t afford to screw this up.”**


Wade wasn’t waiting long before Azazel materialized in the room with him.

“Having trouble finding the place Red?” Wade joked knowing he wouldn’t take it seriously.

“Bite me Wilson,” he responded.

Both Wade and Azazel made their way back towards the room to get the device, and got established in front of the glass case holding the neutralizing device. Wade lifted his arm in the air and bent it at the elbow, with his elbow protruding out Wade brought his arm down to smash into the glass case in doing so though the alarm started blaring and the safe door automatically closed. Grabbing the device with his right hand, Wade latched his other on Azazel’s shoulder and both of them disappeared in a plume of smoke.